Cryptonight

What's a good way to deliver xmr mining software across several computers without raising suspicion?
I have easy access to my school's servers, and I bet those xeons can make me some dollaroos

What they are running on?

>CPUs to mine

Gentoo
I also dont have sudo rights

yes

windows

gonna be hard without sudo
if you manage to get sudo, i'd just install the miner, rename the binary to something like kworker and create a service

pcexec, to do anything you will need to be a local administrator on all of the computers OR you will need the domain admin password. I'm guessing you don't have either.

>pcexec
>on Gentoo
Also it's "psexec"

psexec*

no fucking shit, btw he said running windows. Go fuck yourself.

Its not your property or processing, cut it out Tyrone, you nigger. I'm in the same position as a student administrator for my school's system. Its not your property and eventually someone worth their salary / rate will figure out what is going on. If you have access to servers, you're already on a limited list of possible suspects. You're a nigger.

Concerning pic, Honestly, I'd wish we'd have taken all the oil while we were out fucking off in Iraq / Afghanistan. Then we would have had at least something from all the lives and capital thrown away into that shithole. Fucking Bush administration was a sad time for the US.

>he said running windows
>Gentoo

I can try to get a password
Maybe a small cam pointed towards the keyboard?

How would they figure it out? The algo is very light, and I could maybe time it to work at night only.
Also, I'm not on any kind of list, just a regular student.

Start xmr-stack-cpu everytime someone open a session, but only on one core. If you can edit the group policies, enable large page support for every user to maximize rentabilty.
Start another miner on the server but again, use only 2-3 physical core.

Ignore OP, just make sure the logs aren't too incriminating, and you'll be good. Even if they find the miner, they won't know shit about who's the owner of the wallet. Well, they might found how much you mined, depending of the pool you used.

Gentoo is obviously a fucking joke, why the fuck would a university be running Gentoo computers that the students have access to? God fucking damn it. People like you are the biggest fucking issue. Can't read between the lines. Fuck we need to off everyone of you fucking morons.

>buttcoins

Because it's literally their job to track users who eat up too much processing time, and generally have automated alerts when somebody is using a consistent amount for too long, because it usually means they're doing *exactly what you're trying to do*

If you get the password just login as network admin, install active directory users and computers, from active directory deploy the software to alm of the computers or get the hostnames of all the computers and deploy the software using psexec

>Even if they find the miner, they won't know shit about who's the owner of the wallet
>They won't have logs indicating who the process belonged to
Are you actually retarded?

? My university runs gentoo on the pcs in the student pool of the cs faculty

My university ran Debian GNU/Linux on 95% of the servers and workstations.
I know a company that runs thousands of Gentoo servers.
An university that runs Gentoo servers is not inconceivable at all.

>what is monero