Which smartphone does your girlfriend use?

Which smartphone does your girlfriend use?

iPhone

i is for imaginary just like my girlfriend

Some old cheap-ass Android brick

You can't be from America then, where are you from?

Moto G4

Eastern Europe

Ukraine? I like slavic girls

7 years ago when I had a gf we had matching alcatel brix and used to text constantly. it was a comfier time

iPhone SE

Some Huawei but I don't remember the model. Android phone anyway.

>tfw we will never stop being ugly fat stupid smelly disgusting stinky hideous stupid ugly fat disgusting neckboard morbidly obese fat autists
I want off this ride.

iPhone 5s

Yep. Personally, I can afford even the memephoneX or samsungmeme, but I'd much rather stick to my trusty Redmi 3 while it still works. She has the same mindset.

Note 3

my girlfriend(male) uses a lg g4

Some disgusting LG phone.

Haha I don't have a girlfriend. :)

post her man

if you can afford memephoneX then you should buy it, will help you upgrade your gf

>gf

Abbreviation for "good fight"

Top kek............

I'm the girlfriend.
Also a chink android with very basic specs but nice battery life.

LG G6

Note 8

i have no girlfriend but if i had she would probably be using a iphone cause she's a girl

None because she isn't allowed to talk to anyone but me

You could start by improving yourself.

For example, the type of person you just described would be most likely to post using pictures of anime girls. So far starters, I recommend stop posting with anime girl avatars. You're not an anime girl, or even a girl. The image is irrelevant. Don't post it.

You're now on the right track to improving yourself to be a decent human being who is functional in society and not overly obsessed with fictional characters.

I have an iphone, and no gf.
I die a little bit everytime someone posts the iphone owner = more sex stats.

post your hand femanon

Why should I update gf? She's LTS.
Well, ok I guess.

>You could start by improving yourself.
Prove that your fat basement dwelling lard faggot ass is actually worth taking advice from.

there are people on Sup Forums that have slavic gf's
i'm not gonna make it man....................

normies need to go

iphone

Wow man, you sure showed me. I can already feel the self improvementism flow through me.

Post one more pic of her man. please. Also how is your relationship with her

She's my cousin and I loved her ever since I laid eyes on her.

Slow down Chad Thundercock, you're making us all tremble in fear of your e-muscles here.

I don't have a girlfriend.
*looks into the camera and sighs*

Ok. This is the last one I'm comfortable sharing. I can tell you all burgers a short version of my Sup Forums level romance novel if you want.

How blood related is your cousin? First, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth????

That's not me , of course

How did you guys meet? Through school?
Tell us your story

Dumb fuckery. I mean this faggot.

family reunion

fuckk off cunt. let user tell his story

Hey who needs smart phines anyway

Tinder. She's a CS student, I'm a software dev. We had something common to talk about.
She's with me for about 4 months.
I also eventually helped her get some small GitHub project done which assisted her in getting an entry-level dev job.

You could start by realizing there is no "we" for you anymore.

I am telling the story. Shit happens man and you can't control who you fall in love with.

>neckboard

Interesting Sup Forums variant

Note 8

I've never had a girlfriend but the girl I stalk uses an iphone

My mom has a flip phone

I met a Ukrainian femanon on omegle once.
She was a real cunt. If you are reading this you stupid fucking cunt, kys.

Describe your interaction with her.

I hope you die in a car crash you stupid fucking cunt. Fuck your stupid cat

Very chatty.
When i told her i used debian she said, "attanigger, using old packages"
What does that supposed to mean? Stupid cunt uses ubuntu amazon spyware

If that was a text chat, then she was a he.

nah, some user saw her on video as well
She was a 9.7/10

Zuk Z2. Bought it for her for $189 after she struggled with an iPhone 5s that needed to be plugged in every 5 hours, then had a shitty experience with a Samsung S5 neo she got ripped off on.

Put the Indian ZUI ROM on it, Nova launcher prime and added notification badges, Gboard, uninstalled everything, then handed it to her. She loves it besides the fact the back is glass, but she uses a case on it anyway.

I bought her the phone in exchange for her paying off her Samsung phone and switching carriers as I recommend. She went from paying $105/mo for 2gb data for that iPhone 5s on telus to paying $35/mo for 4gb data prepaid on public mobile.

She has an apple laptop still but she hates apple after how quickly her iPhone 5s shit itself, and after I showed her how a $200 chinkphone on a budget carrier shits on everything she knew

Look at you freaks recoil at the thought of self improvement. The guy has the right idea. Well not all of us can make it i suppose. Just dont shoot up a school please and thank you.

Galaxy J5 I think
My GF has some very strong feelings about phones. Stronger than the average Sup Forums user.
She's said to one of my friends "You have an iphone? enjoy being cucked by the ghost of steve jobs"

I don't know what I did to deserve her

Post your gf

good
she's a keeper

moto z

iPhone 7 I think. Don’t know where she got the money for it.

Post your gf, ffs

My gf is not a stupid slut and has a dumbphone instead

Redmi 4x

My 4in weewee ;)

How do I get a gf

Where are you from?

I don't have a girlfriend
;_;

Poland

Aren't the ukraine qt's in poland

My girlfriend uses the iPhone 6.

She is going to upgrade to the iPhone 8 Plus in Gold.

post gf pls

I don't take pictures of her. The only pictures of her I save are the nudes she sends me via Snapchat. You can't see those, though.

Nigger bitch?

I haven't had a girlfriend in 6 years but when I did she used an iPhone.

Many Ukrainians moved to Poland when Russia took Crimea. Some of them are probably the qt's you look for.

She has an S8 too
I wouldn't date a retard

iphone, she likes the small size

Show me them. Sharing is caring

?

I already said no.

Married American women who don't live in California and Jew York all use android phones.

I don't have a gf (and never have), but NY sister has an HTC one m8.
Its pretty much dead by now, so she's looking into getting a new phone. Right now her first pick is the V30.

fpbp

Oneplus X that I bought for her.

Funny enough, I had to replace my one m8 about a month ago. Damn thing couldn't keep a cord in anymore, so it couldn't charge. Shame too, since if it could, I probably would have kept using it for a good while longer.
My first pick was also the V30, but I went with the G6 since it was around $400 cheaper

Oops I meant V20.
She's visiting me for thanksgiving and she wanted to go look at some phones with me.
Is the G6 good? Basically all she cares about is the camera and battery life.

iPhone 6 Plus

I bought my wife the new sony xperia

>Is the G6 good?
I'm not sure since I have little to compare it with experience wise, but just about any phone you could get now will be an upgrade from the one m8.

Can't say how the battery compares to other phones, but I believe the G6 has a better rear camera than the V20 for what it's worth. Though you could probably get some good deals with the V20 since it's older so I don't know.

This