Best VPN provider

Is Private Internet Access a solid choice or akin to cardboard? Which is the most secure cheapest VPN?

Thanks!

Level 1 techs is affiliated with it so it much be good right?

Buamaeaup

Used to be good.

>Using USA-based VPN
Might as well fax the NSA all of your internet activity.

Yes, Wendell is my spirit animal, but I've been using pia for three years now and it's been great. I don't have any links to show but I've read articles where they couldn't comply with warrants because they really didn't keep logs of the traffic.

This. Mullvad or gtfo

t. Tinfoilchan

It's not tinfoil. It's been PROVEN that the NSA intercepts communications.

t. Living under a rock for ten years

I don't think anyone should use a VPN where they have to worry about the nsa, use tails. A VPN is good so your isp can sell your data and know if your using torrents. The extra security is nice, but your not going to subvert any agencies .

Do you know what a VPN is?

It's good and it's fast. Don't sweat the faggots who think the NSA really gives a shit about what your torrenting. They're to busy mining bitcoin and ether.

I've had pia for a while and the only time I even use it is for torrenting and it has always pegged my internet connection at 60mbs, a couple of times I forgot to use it and got an email from my ISP almost right away each time so I know it's working.

BolehVPN is my favorite. Has a warrant canary, and they've yet to have any requests.

my friend got caught pirating by his internet provider twice while using pia

BolehVPN is my favorite. Has a warrant canary, and they've yet to have any requests

Derp, blame my second indian vpn for that multi post lol.
Must not have had the kill switch or anti dns leak options on/setup properly.

They have the most people working on posting their service everywhere. Any time there is a VPN conversation of any kind, PIA will get shilled.

It's sketchy due to where it is located, especially if you're in the US.

>US based VPN

Please don't be this fucking stupid, it's a honeypot.

How would this really effect Australians?
I just need need more basic shit