The state of apple

>the state of apple

> the state of Sup Forums

nice webm

just hit refresh when you get those, lot less time spent

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THOSE SLOW MOVING CLICK ALL FUCKERS JUST AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have never seen new ones load in that slowly. What is wrong with your browser/internet?

He's probably on a VPN or public hotspot, is using a browser with a generic fingerprint, and also isn't signed into the Google botnet. Recaptcha modifies the difficulty based on heuristics about you. The less data it has, the harder the tests are.

>not using legacy captcha for what little time it has left

holy shit what

you have to delete cookies right?

did you manage to post pham???

also, use the legacy captcha

>not using calle captcha

wtf, I didnt even ntoice one word is always calle... wtf is this?

** forgot calle captcha

I fix that by clicking verify after the first two or three. If you do that while they are still white you can skip it maybe 3/5 of the time. Wherever I see the "click all the x, skip if none" I just skip until I get one that I can't skip

CALE
A
L
E

Forgot image

1 - "Street"
2 - 2nd person, singular, formal in the imperative form of "shut up"

Like these evil bastards care. Their main priority is maximizing the unpaid work done by idiots facing these """""""""""""captchas"""""""""""""

>the state of poodroid

dlete this

wow, such poor damage control lol... wanting to associate android with poor indians.

Nice racism there apple employee. Also, are you implying that apple doesnt outsource jobs to india?

you're using a shit fucking browser. on chrome the transitions ar instant. that captcha is still annoying though, but you hardly ever see it. i havent seen that captcha type in a month

are you saying google discriminates browsers with their captcha service? well, someone prepare an EU lawsuit against them...

no i'm saying you're using a shit browser that can't handle simple js transitions

I'm on chromium and I get those sometimes so its not the browser.