Anyone else using world's best smartphone?

Anyone else using world's best smartphone?

Holy shit those bezels. Is that shopped?

Im using the XL. All the issues are way over hyped .

M-muh bezels

It's real?? Ahahaahahahahahahaha

>he spent more than 200$ on a phone

I got one to, returned soon after. The blue shift is ridiculous, not overblown at all.

guess not

>tfw you will never have dinner with Layla in 30 mins

it totally is. You mightve gotten one of the bad ones tho. I dont even notice it unless its on a table in front of me and even then its really not worth complaining about

I'm just going to stick with my pixel XL and wait for the pixel 3 xl. Maybe they will get the screen right then.

Yes, my RN3P does its job well.

>tfw only get to enjoy being 30 minutes away from dinner with Layla for one minute

Loving my pixel 2 xl. No issues at all and really dont notice any blue tint. I got a really good one. Solid device. I fucking love it. So much better than my s8 plus

Seriously, why the fuck do these phones have such huge bezels but they couldn't fit a damn physical home button on the front? Is that the only way they can distinguish it from looking the same as an iPhone?

You seem to have confused the Pixel and Pixel 2

Threw my S8 at a toddler because he had this phone. Even trade. I get two phones. He gets brain damage

This is true.

>Wahh screen burn in wahh
You literally have to max your screen brightness and full screen a gray image just to see a barely visible imprint of the bottom and top task bars that you'll never fucking be able to see in actual use of the phone. I hate that people blew this retardation into bad press.

Yes.

>screen burn in on a brand new device
This is a very valid issue though. If the screens are suffering burn in practically out of the box, how quickly will this progress?

Your momma must be real proud of ya

I'd rather have this than a Pixel, at least it isn't desperately copying the iPhone.

How is BBOS in 2017?

Pretty great. The only issue I've had is Android apps, and the only issue I've had with that is my banking app dropped support for Android 4.3. I don't use go through that company anymore anyway so as far as using my phone goes it's like using BB10OS in any other year.

this is like the first frame of "consultant douche starter pack"

Sounds like consultant douches have some awesome phones.

kek, bezels now is the haram word in Sup Forums?

>Paying 1k for an ugly poordroid looking bezelled botnet

LMAO

You pay 1k for a phone...

It looks like a poor droid...

And it is literally the biggest botnet in existence

Pathetic.

>And it is literally the biggest botnet in existence
It literally isn't.

That's not a Galaxy Note 8...

Also on the XL, love the experience. Blue shift is really fucking bad at angles, but that's only when I try to share content. As a personal device it's perfect.

I don't quite understand BBOS's compatibility with android apps. Is BBOS an offshoot of android? Or is it something more subtle

It's an entirely separate OS based on QNX that can run Android apps.

Are all the problems I'm hearing about exclusive to the XL or does the non-XL have them too?

That's not the HTC U11

Only the XL, I have the regular pixel 2 and I really do love it. The screen is pretty good, and they even added a saturated mode to it which makes it even better. Performance is fluid, camera is God tier and will only get better with updates, and another reason I like mine is that Google is going to implement a texting option from Chromebook for the pixel 2 similar to iMessage for iPhones and Macs. I use a Chromebook for school and everyday media consumption so I'm definitely happy .

It has a... Vm i guess which can run Android but only 4.x so it's functionally useless. If anyone tried to shill a BB device on you, that is rape and you should leave them alone. They are not good devices.

No, the small Pixel 2 sources screens from Samsung.

It's the XL hat has those god awful pOLED displays.

But if you get the Pixel 2 you get those fuck-huge bezels.

Both phones are shit.

£629 for a phone with, a 1080p screen, no SD expansion, no 3.5mm jack,

saved £70 and got a XZ1.

Who cares about bezels?

The XZ1 is 1080p too you know

I sure am but that's not my phone

yeah, but it's cheaper, and offers the SD expansion and 3,5mm jack which is kinda worth it,, if it was still at it's full retail of £600 then i'd stump up the extra £29 for the pixel 2.

For what, for using whatsapp and doing calls? Grow up, kid, nobody with more than one brain cell is going to spend his hard earn money on clown shit

Yeah I have the Samsung s8.

Which isn't as ugly as the pixel. And it's not as shitty as the iPhone.

Yes, I do own a mi mix 2. I enjoy the battery life and performance of MIUI9 greatly.

Posting from regular Pixel 2 right now, it's a good size and I don't give a fuck about the bezels

I'm not paying 550 quids for a phone that has a defective camera module.

Fucking lol.
>captcha: road place

Poo in it, Sundar.

Isn't it a huge, defective piece of crap ? I've read it's so poorly engineered they put the antenna at the weakest point of the phone and it breaks easily in your pocket.

Pic unrelated?

>Anyone else using world's best smartphone?
Yep, my nexus 5 still works like a charm.

What are you talking about? It's not even out yet.

The cheap phones usually come with extra botnets. More expensive ones only have Google or Apple botnets, at $200, you have China's botnet on top of Google or Apple.

Can your best phone do this?

that doesn't look like a samsung s8+

Got mine day one. No regrets.

World shit smartphone

This is what I call "I bring trash tier Facebook memes to Sup Forums"

It bends way easy, this is true.

It bends easy because of poor design choice. The plastic breaks because they put the antenna there and it creates a week point.

I have yet to get screen burn in. And if i do Ill send it back to google cause that's covered under there 2 YEAR WARRANTY. Its no biggie.

>spend $500 in a fucking phone that will be obsolete in the next 6 months with mid tier doing the same for 1/4 the price
>it's still a fucking piece of shit
At this point, I'd be delusional and pretend it isn't a big deal. I mean, nobody wants to admit to himself that he is a retard.

I'm using the OG pixel

I have since August OP5 and there's ZERO burn in. Burn in takes years to become noticeable. Pixel is definitely defective.

Show screen on time.

Why are ifags claiming they're bezelless when literal chinks have slimmer bezels than them? Pixel really is atrocious though.

oooh, for sure!

>lite
haha

There is exactly two chink brands worth any shit and Huawei is not one of them.