Are these botnet?

Are these botnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

slideshare.net/esatjournals/development-of-a-hands-free-urinal-flushing-system
bing.lmgtfy.com/?q=japanese toilet voyeur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep, sending pictures of your genitals directly to your opponents

they are _urinals_. they're fully self-contained. They have no communications equipment to speak of.

/thread

that's what they want you to think

I can almost guarantee you there's at least one SV numale soyboy who's making a startup to """disrupt""" the urinal industry.

slideshare.net/esatjournals/development-of-a-hands-free-urinal-flushing-system
the serial port is sealed off from the outside, any attempt to use it (in a finished unit) would show obvious signs of tampering.

Good goyim.

Bad goyim!

Christ. I know you're right. Probably funded by one of Chuck Berry's descendants.

If they wanted a database of dicks they could've just put it in your mouth, user

It's either a motion sensor or proximity sensor, not a camera. Even if it was connected to the internet it's not like the botnet would get particularly useful data from it aside from how many people entered/exited the stall.

But if you're a tinfoil hat conspiracy nut then nothing I can say will convince you. You have already made up your mind that it is a camera and you will defend that belief at all costs. I'll be accused of being a government shill, and even if you were to take apart the actual unit to reveal no camera you'd just claim that's "only one toilet, WE CAN'T KNOW THEY ALL AREN'T BUGGED." Fucking hell, how do people live like this? They must be paranoid wrecks.

>t. Urinal

I was referring to touch-free bathroom fixtures in general, and "urinal" was the first thing that came to mind

You can't end thread your own post you retarded fucking tripfag.

>newfag
>also a tripfag
Like pottery, fuck off tripfag nobody wants you here.

>Even if it was connected to the internet it's not like the botnet would get particularly useful data from it aside from how many people entered/exited the stall.
>Implying people don't have toiler voyeur fetishes.
>Implying this wouldn't be a cash goldmine

git gud

Even if the motion/proximity sensor was connected to the toilet moron. Toilets don't have cameras.

There is literally no visual data.

>Toilets don't have cameras.
>There is literally no visual data.

bing.lmgtfy.com/?q=japanese toilet voyeur

The only way to avoid the botnet is to shit in the street and piss on the door handles of cars.

Naturally the (((police))) try to force you to get your dick recorded.

On the best of days I can only suck two or three dicks a day
It wouldn't be enough for our police state

You don't know that user

Of course toilet voyeur exists, not because people are hacking into some nonexistent server where all of the footage of the feeds from public toilets are stored, or because people are recording it live, but because people literally install their own cameras to capture the footage. Hell sometimes they even do it in person from an adjacent stall. A cheap cell phone with a halfway decent camera cleverly hidden can record and transmit data live to someone that can be miles away.

lies

cellular modem requires lots of energy

What's the point of this paper? Why are the reinventing the wheel?

Janitor at school hid cameras in them.

>Are these buttnet?

you can't /thread your own post

I put toilet paper over it

They aren’t sending their best shills to this board, that’s for sure.

why the fuck do they need some two bit wplsoft shit to build their logic control ladder?

Booyah!