"""screenfetch""" (lol) thread busy mode edition. dont clean up or post an old screenshot

"""screenfetch""" (lol) thread busy mode edition. dont clean up or post an old screenshot.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/adapta-project/adapta-gtk-theme/blob/master/README.md
rbt.asia/g/thread/22805545/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

owo
Is this the new desktop thread?

lad this is not very good

I'm starting to get fucking sick of this autistic linux users with their screenfetch bullshit and pedo anime girls.

Cancerous faggot pretending to be a girl

wtf

These threads are actually pretty good as long as the IRC faggots fuck off and they stay below the one a day line instead of being a fucking general

Mods should give them a chance. The only bad posters are all macfags, just like any other thread.

If it weren't for the macfags it would be the good ol days of sharing CSS snippets, utility scripts, and xorg configs. Back when every other "ricer" used windows, there were well liked rainmeter configurations, and you could count the minimal anime wallpaper with a tiling WM desktops on one hand.

It was never like that

2014-15 desktop threads were the best they ever were and I've been ricing since '10

It was like that when Jordan, the only good poster on all of Sup Forums, wasn't dead or replaced by a phony.

>> rozen maiden on backlog +1
>> havent watched rozen maiden in 2017 -1
>> unironically communist -9999

verdict: gas.

Might not be you. There's another anime manchild that has a similar setup

Just filter/hide them and move on.

It's always been the same Jordan

All the good posters these days are on /ck/

they all have similar setups.

using XFCE / Adapta like any sane person ATM

Jordan died.

That's a very pretty file manager.

Jordan died.

post terminal colors bb

Desktop threads then: Felix, aneisf, Ubuntufriend, Ambien, Wizbro, Emote, Zach, Noe !.CnQXyIL4w, 25cf, hdni
Desktop threads now: You can't even tell them apart.

>died
started working at toys r us about two years ago

he died a little in his mouth i guess

Jordan died.

ha, little does most of Sup Forums know that what most refer to as "jordan" these days is in fact J.O.R.D.A.N. You see jordan has been dead for a few years, but his final gift to Sup Forums was in the form of a ricing AI program that he wrote called J.O.R.D.A.N. (Joint Operational Ricing Division Autonomous Network) that scrapes and examines the current state of Sup Forums meta-ricing, and then mirrors and improves upon the most popular rice at the current point in time. Pretty much jordan but without the human imperfections.

that's pcmanfm

and this lost&found folder in my root partition gives me autism because of microsoft windows fucking with my ext4 partition i don't even know how

just seeing this shit gives me the urge to reinstall the OS god damn it

I miss Jordan. It's a shame he's dead and all.

>macfags
Some fags use macs but all the best posters do too

Posted from my Macbook Pro with Touchbar

Fuck that looks good. I just installed xubuntu in a VM after seeing some nice XFCE setups. trying to learn to rice

it's not really ricing, all it takes is to install adapta :
github.com/adapta-project/adapta-gtk-theme/blob/master/README.md

and papirus icons if you feel like it.

thanks! Pretty new to Linux in general

Sup Forums was never good

rbt.asia/g/thread/22805545/

disgusting

u must be jelly owo

>xfce
mein neger. How does pcmanfm compare to thunar?

What do you call these gay ass pastel rainbow color schemes with a lot of pinks and purples for queers? I want to find more because I really like them.

Solarized terminal colors?

they're pretty much similar, except for dual panel mode that isn't available in thunar afaik (a bit like an FTP client, can be useful when moving files, uploading files between two directories/drives/computers)

do you have that pasta where its like ' hi im the actor hired to play ACBN, its been a great run' please post it

maaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaccchiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIiiiiiII

its very bad that desktop threads are deleted because they were an important cultural development area. now #rice and reddit have a monopoly on structured/ community based desktop ricing and are definitely moving on without us and without our input

its not only a fun thread begin deleted but an entire cultural legacy

plus they've been part of Sup Forums since the beginning.

now it's Sup Forums consumer electronics...

breddy gud friendo, but why are the gaps so big?

after a weekend of kludging, apex autism has been attained

please kill me

Hello, I'm Paul Pluta, I'm the method actor who plays Acbn on Sup Forums.
And I've had a fantastic time playing this role of Acbn -- the foul mouthed cute ricer, who loves prestige desktops and just loves rubbing people the wrong way. And, I've gotta say this, it's with much sadness and sorrow that I actually announce my resignation,from the Plebspotters group. That's right fuckahs, I'm finishing up today!And uh, it's at this time that I uh, Acbn's stocked the minibar with a nice quality cheap chardonnay,no wine glasses here, I'll have to use one of the scotch glasses. And I would like to make a final toastto the audience before I leave Sup Forums, and this character. And just advise that I've had a fantastic time as Acbn, on this chan. To the fuckahs! And I've gotta say, it's been a very enjoyable experience.
I was actually contracted by Plebspotters Media Holdings some time ago to provide media content for an obscure media company I'd never heard of. When I was approached by Plebspotters Media Holdings,I thought this was just another fly-by-nighter, but to my surprise, the paychecks kept coming in, andI remained here.

cute noha clone

You get the medal.

>tfw no time for rice

What did I just like things to be smooth unfortunately i put it in XQuartz in OS X based font rendering

I may remind you originated as a font that I plan on using infinality Font with glyphs added

I don Dont you think powerline it yeah it infinality is to Windows

profont use a terminal is always relevant

Maybe change the spacing correctly (there is a bit

6aa56hjz37bs686 Modified cure No Oh yeah greymon heh yeah thanks~ His status icons are due to his custom font He uses an OS X you can sure as hell do it on your GNU/Linux machine

wew lad
I'm impressed

Please learn how to speak English

If I hide the menubar I lose track of time BS Yes Well TAKE love I Never Just don Well Your aesthetic is passé I Pad your terminal called 子供っぽい I like yuri too I like tomboys Please don I wanna rewatch Ichigo Mashimaro This is a taste you may have established heretofore An anime screenshot None of them a lot Well you need the video If you only got like 20 a day You say Keeping up with the $300 guitar first

You got me mixed up with the theme I see If you It looks super dry and those vegetables need to listen to is good www
Yeah It Tiling is an intense memeability Huh She looks like he smudged the hell out of his camera lens Also Great movie

omfg lol remember these desktops
sorry i have to compress it to upload it

why not?

Unless it It is the uushi editors note, john / hutssdl or whatever he's called fell for the UUshi meme haha guy I agree about the first time Nice font Or do you see that

Locate tells me it should be using the wallpaper Sorry to inform you Just listened to it too 52894181 Faking resolutions It I think so And the ones with Asuka on it are great desktops I could play Say It Ain I guess it kinda looks like kotonoha fbgrab/fbcat works nice Uh Who doesn You didn ] It was completely sincere Wasn If I was talking about me The black was nice That It does matter though Aneisf wouldn What But that As I expected
Present company accept it present company I didn Hello kupo I don I edited the asuka in He John is a clone of something Nothing Am I

ht/m_Ia

I tried installing alt shell and now I just get this black screen when I log in. I can ctrl+alt+delete and get task manager up and then run shit from there, so it still works but uh

eye cancer / 10

Fact: I like how you compare to other players not muting everyone at the time is regardless of where you look What Outstanding ricing performance Probably the one in that pic desu
Listen I 52904606 Packard Bell EasyNote TS11HR a browser with a 2 slices of cheese and ham on each and a code editor

] There really isn It Do you shoot stuff in your back yard just because you can remove them altogether S-sorry but do I Tone down the bullying to be a living meme I 2 Keions missing on your desktop on Sup Forums

sorry !AzusaVEv6s but I couldnt find any of your desktops

rude/10

There's always bblean if you want an alternative Windows shell. It's a bit of effort to set up though.

All I know I am trying to set the font Whoa Joe Try cd Looks better

Couldn Did you finally get yours hands on the entire desktop complementing some anime wallpaper Your font locale looks fucked

I'll give that a try, thanks. also comfy

Wew lad, your setup is pretty much identical to mine. Absolute top tier taste.

In my opinion, pcmanfm is a straight upgrade. They're pretty similar in terms of layout and functionality, but pcmanfm is much faster and more stable in my experience (pcmanfm-qt seems even better).

Thumbnail generation is -significantly- faster in pcmanfm (by far the fastest of any file manager I've used), as are file transfers (Thunar, in my experience, has a tendency to get hung up on the transfer dialog). Another infuriating issue I've experienced with Thunar is that, after conducting a file operation (like a move or something), the display of the directory you're in doesn't always refresh (so, you'll move files x, y, and z, and files y and z will remain even though they've been moved to another directory), and you'll have to manually refresh the page to update your view.

Posting from my phone

spoonm
award for most gzip compressable desktop

So what does adapta do?

excellent and tasteful

>dwm
nice

>So what does adapta do?

nothing really, it's just a trendy gtk theme, all kids love it. compatible with almost any DE (GTK/Qt) except elementary (lulz).
available in two basic versions, the light one and the dark one (nokto)

bwahahha

inami

garbage

wow really!

shit eye strain rice

wtf were readable fonts actually not a meme this entire time???

C..could I have that wallpaper please user

great rice but font looks weird

>posts a screenshot with yet another unreadable font
just use a bitmap font

hey how did you get your titlebars to be different colors? are they random or is there a color for every program?

one color for active window
other for inactive windows

>and I've been ricing since '10
Literally the same desktop for years

thanks lads

does Sup Forums think this ASCII art is passable? the X feels a little triggering but I suck shit at this and can't really find a better way to one this small in italics

uwu

What music player is that?

thunar-extended, on aur. Got dual panes and other stuff I don't mind.

How you ended up with that shit it you were ricing for 7 years???

How do I install it?

How you fixed screen tearing?

You mean the non-bugman regulars? Sup Forums is for anime, Sup Forums is for GNU/Linux.

lmao

is this what it looks like to attain ultimate enlightenment?

I need more ram

why you aren't even using what you have right now

In my desktop I usually have more than 80 tabs in Furryfox. I'm literally fighting against the urge of *not closing tabs* right now.

that's why they invented bookmarks baka