Do you ever turn off the fans on your computer and listen in on the coil whine noises made by your CPU and SSD?

Do you ever turn off the fans on your computer and listen in on the coil whine noises made by your CPU and SSD?
Sometimes I'll take a program I wrote and start running it and listen to the sounds my program makes as it screams through the CPU and then gets written to the SSD~

I can hear my mouse make noise if I put it up to my ear. I've solved this problem by not putting it up to my ear.

Sounds soothing honestly. But most likely not healthy for your CPU.

>socially engineering me to turn off the fans so my house will burn down
nice try cia nigger

I used to do this with my Palm Pilot, it was comfy.

anyone else other then me just take the Lithium Ion cells of their batteries out of their think pads and look at the cute little sparks that generate when the ends are touched together? I true thing of beauty.

>do you ever intentionally make your computer overheat.

no?

But SSD and cpu don't have any moving parts or coils. Only the psu and GPU

If I put my communications receiver next to my keyboard I can hear a signal with each key press. Each key makes a distinct signal. I worry but then I remember that normies can’t fucking even work a fucking radio these days and fill their homes with signal jamming equipment disguised as energy efficient bulbs and phone chargers and worry less.

But I still worry.

I only have one single fan running in my PC. It's quiet all enough and I don't have coil whine.
Get better hardware.

>But I still worry.
That's nice.
But what you hear on your AM radio is simply the small CPU in your keyboard scanning the keyboard for key presses. Press a key and the CPU processes an interrupt. All this is radiated by the wiring inside the keyboard. Most professional keyboards are shielded.

I bought a h55 even though I don't need it because it was on a huge discount and I like the pump noises and how it makes very slight vibrations on my desk :3

What ambient temperature do you have on your room you poor cuck.

I have 8 fans on my computer but they make literally inaudible noise unless I put my ear completely next to the case, and even then they're still quiet.

>not buying multiple of the quietest fans on the market

I bet my PC is quieter than yours.

I don't know but I noticed the SSD making weird screeching noises when stuff gets written to it.

Similar happened to me... I noticed that the computer fan hurt my dick. I solved it by not touching the fan with my dick while it was on.

That's not really possible, as there are no mechanical moving parts in it.

>tfw the CIA try to kill you by remotely turning off your fans, but God saves you from them proving to them you're a holy warrior who's not to be trifled with

Too bad god also made you a manlet

That's not your CPU, that's your motherboard screeching up the data transfer buses and doing it inefficiently.

Do you ever take off your cooler, clean off the thermal paste and try licking the cpu while running a high end game?

very cyber

>Most professional keyboards are shielded.
Source? Because I doubt this is true.