How will iToddlers even compete with their "aesthetic?"

How will iToddlers even compete with their "aesthetic?"

wow this looks cool! Are you a hacker? :D

>minimalism

please stop, you're not somehow cooler than other linux users for using kali linux.
kali linux is debian w/ a bundle tools and slight modifications for wifi hacking which
is not suitable for a daily distro. it's only suited for one puporse: pentesting.

it's almost like driving one of those army cars w/ the m60 on top as your normal car.
but edgy under 18s such as yourself would see that as a cool idea and it's clear you've
watched a few episodes of mr.robot and now think you're mr.h4xs4w.

Kakoi distro senpai. Could you teach me how to be a hacker onegai?

took the bait

there are actual retards out there that use
kali linux as their main distro though and it's
just pure cringe.

Talking down to iShit users while using some gay anime wallpaper. You're scum beneath iShit users and I hold them in low regard LOL

>kali
>satania
>aesthetic
i like you

>he fell for the Kali Linux meme

i went to /w/ and found the wallpaper.

now i can also be a e s t h e t i c

>2 of clubs

>ricing Kali
well now I have seen it all

>clubs

I remember when I was 13 and I would rice my desktops. It's nice to see other young kids on here doing the same.

Anime man-child

You’re going to need that animu 2dshit in lieu of a real woman user, meanwhile iPhone users are starting pussy branding sex cults.

Teach me your ways OP

also, since kali is basically Debian, is there a way to just download the programs directly to my Mac?

not a footfag but this is making me consider it baka

wow thats fucking hideous what is wrong with you, clean your shit

>riced kali
For what purpose?

Hello, did you know I use arch linux?

bumping thread just for you

this is a good bait

wew, glad you made it clear that you hold them in low regard user, I almost thought for a second that iShit users was a friendly nickname

post pape

Your screenshot gave me cancer

With 3 colors on screen? What is this, Windows 3.1?

le mr. roboto meme distro

Your desktop has
>2 pictures of hamburgers
>9 web browser screenshots
>3 pepes
and a bunch of other misc shit images.
What are you doing with your life? Clean that shit all up. Delete it all or stick it in a folder somewhere.

is this the new desktop thread

Please tell me what's behind that terminal

umm my wallpaper duh

why does it say windows 2000?

thank you user

bait

>satania
>kali
That is dumb.

Cringe: The post

Here's an alternate version

I personally find this one more a e s t h e t i c

user, she should be put on right.

I understand.. However I didn't create this nor could I be fucked to open Photoshop and change the orientation.

I have accepted her in the middle and It looks bretty gud with a multi monitor setup (especially the vertical monitor)

>Kali
>Le demonic animu loli
>a e s t h e t i c

The state of neckbeards on 2017.

watch out u might get hacked lol xd

Yo. I need all your Illya figurine pictures in high resolution right now.

thats not a figurine

The wallpaper is.

Dude, your gf is a whore...

satania isn't a loli baka

i like it in the middle more. the darker background works well with compton transparency on my terminal too

thankyou for giving me your gtk theme in another bread

>satania
>loli

no shes not delet this

Thanks for the cute question kanna i'll trade you

Would be underage in 3D world.

Thanks
>underage
>same as loli

>4k monitor
>iGPU
lmao also,
>kali

that's the only one I have

Dumb normalfags.

Ah what a shame. Thank you anyway.

First step is to clean your damn desktop. Second step is to download the package manager brew, which will solve your problem. Also download Spectacle - it's necessary.

>kali linux
>satania
Checks out

I like dark mint more than yours stuff.

sheeeeeeeeet

>disgusting font rendering
>no attention to detail
>no adherence to golden ratios

The last one being basically the most important. Just like any other dogshit Linux distro.

My mint looks better and it doesn't have gay bar in it.

And anyhow interface features anywhere are dissapointing if you have imagination.

>Bildschirmfoto

fuck of you nazi son of a bitch

come on now, this is some of the worst bait I've seen yet

>946 MB idle
>kali
>Gnome

>gnome

i don't see why someone doesn't build an Apple competitor using a Linux distro and hardware that isn't an i5 with a tiny little heatsink.

as a person getting into PC building, i love the engineering aspect but i am so sick of all the stupid, tacky gamer aesthetic. shit is awful, and unfortunately it's impossible to find something that's actually good-looking AND has solid performance. i know you guys hate Apple, but they combined sleek/modern design with a stupid-easy interface, and a lot of connectivity through their phones and tablets (being able to see/reply to text messages through your computer OS is a great feature)

so you linux guys that hate apple, GET TO IT, because there is a lot of money to be made

The whole time in the middle shit is absolutely awful and makes gnome the worst DE for me. Any way to not have that? I'm sure I would consider gnome fine without it.

where's her face

nice setup
>Sup Forums
everybody has faults

>kali

I remember deciding to run backtrack (now Kali) as my OS when I was about 16. After one day I decided it was retarded to use as a daily driver and wiped it. OP are you older than 16 yet?

>that noticeable animation lag after you click on Sup Forums link
Your code needs a optimizin'

it's not animation lag its confused because changing divs and loading a new page or whatever

Look at me! I have some weird information I don't fucking need to see while I'm using my computer, but I look cool! DAMN, Apple SUCKS!

can you even show this shit to your friends ? Do you have any sense of shame ?