Cracking passwords

Can someone teach me how to crack passwords so I can delete a highly embarrassing email that was sent to the wrong person. I have no malicious intent.

Stay put Tyrone

Bad form Jamal

Are these references I'm not getting? I'm very confused.

First you have to show us the email

((((They're calling you black))))

depends on the provider
what's the email?

Hi Mark. How's the media firestorm treating you?

Pretty good, Bill
That's not how you use echo braces

(((I'm Jewish)))

(((((Thank you I was aware of that I was just not sure why)))))

Gmail, probably the toughest to crack.

One does not simply crack a Gmail password.
1. The idea behind password cracking is that you automatize the process of entering passwords. But if you do that too often, you get locked out or have to fill out a captcha.
2. If you want to use proxies, you will need a lot of them. And they're most likely being used by other hackers, so they won't help.
3. The chances of even successfully cracking a Gmail password are very slim. Let's say,... 1%? Probably a lot less but let's go with 1%. it's worth it if you try it for 100 random people and you don't care whose password you get. But if you're trying to get one specific person's password, you might as well not even bother.
4. it is actually lower than 1% because google requires a good "secure" password, so it's more like 0.00001%
5. even if you succeed, they'll get a notification on their phone that someone logged into their account on some new device
6. they already received your email because Gmail is literally on their phone

OP send the same email to a few other contacts and say it was a virus

Long story short; you don't.

Bluejack the phone.

send the same email title with a random content 10000 times to drown out the first one

Fucking Skype

Do this, it's the only way
Also include "pls don't read the email I first sent you" as the subject

And show us the contents of the email you mong

Cracking Gmail would be very difficult, but you can still gain access to his account

somewhat related, I have a handshake from my neighbours wifi, is there any way to get the password without cracking the hash? The default password for his router is 10 random characters long and running crunch with hashcat will take my GPU 4000+ years to crack and WPS has a limit on tries before it stops you. Is it even remotely possible? I have even tried ringing up his ISP posing as him and they claimed they do not store such information.

There's a recent attack against the WPA2 protocol, it's called KRACK.
I don't know how it works, but you could look into it. There's even a youtube video from computerphile about it