Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
My girlfriend is watching netflix on a TV connected to my PC but I'd like to play overwatch while listening to the ingame details with a headset. Is it possible for both things to happen at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/audiopick/gfhcppdamigjkficnjnhmnljljhagaha
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

>facebook filename
>netflix
>girlfriend

Kindly get the fuck out

Would you be kind enough to give me the answer? Otherwise I'll be forced to spend hours waiting for it on /r/.

Yo - you have a girl friend?
What is she wearing?

You jelly.

Blue socks, black leggings and a Ferrari red shirt. Can you niggers get to the point?

>MUH SECRIT CLUB NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Buy your wife a computer. Seriously

Girlfriend, sorry

Are you implying I can't solve this problem?

NORMIES LEAVE REEEEE
ROBOT BOARD

Sexist.

I spent a long time trying to do exactly this and I now know how on Windows 7.

Delete system32 to unlock the secret config menu

Maybe

If you're too stupid to find the answer yourself, you're also too stupid to set it up.

Sup Forums can't fix stupid.

Elitist
No way! Is it only available on windows 7?Prove I'm stupid and I'll respect your opinion, Dickhead.

Pulse audio can do this.

Nah but I'm on the toilet right now so gimme 10mins and I'll tell you after I've showered as well.

>netflix

Oh my god thank you so much

No need to, some other guy posted the answer without sounding like an arrogant prick

Don't judge yo, I love her.

Actually I just can't remember the name of the program that I don't have in front of my face right now. I didn't mean to sound arrogant.

But hey, you found you're answer. Good on you.

Install gentoo

Thank you for another good answer.

Like he can set up PA.

Just because I don't know what traffic shaping is doesn't mean I don't belong here, mongoloid.

if you're running windows, you can set the audio device for your headphones to be bound to the overwatch application, then switch to the speakers and hopefully that works. Dig around the playback devices manager

>you can set the audio device for your headphones to be bound to the overwatch application

How? If I knew how to bound it I wouldn't be posting this here.

Thanks, now I'll be able to research about PA cause i didn't even know it existed, let alone the software that he's speaking of.

You're welcome mate.
May the USE flags guide your path

That's pretty easy just send the sound from netflix and overwatch to different inputs on your machine.
Most computers nowadays have multiple outputs in their mobos.
Literally a quick search on the interwebz will teach you how to do it you fucking normie with a gf.

If she was a trap I would teach you but I doubt she is so fuck off chad.

Accurate except for the fact that I'm not a sad middle aged man doing a shitty job.

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team
or personal consumer review site.

Better?

true, but Sup Forums is the only place that I'll get quick answers in this joint. Sincerely, i've done my research and a lot of people from the OW comunity are having problems with it.

I wish.
Careful tho, you are implying that Sup Forums can't help a little girl.

PA isn't on windows

That sucks. It means there are no good answers yet.

>just send the sound from netflix and overwatch to different inputs on your machine.
Enlighten me, nerd.

Voicemeeter

Thank you mate. I'll look it up.

>PA cause i didn't even know it existed
If you find any bugs in PA, please make sure to report them so Lennart can look them over.

Are you him?

Elaborate. I have no idea what netflix is. How is your TV connected to a PC? Name an interface. Is there any configuration tool for that?
In windows, software operates separate audio devices, meaning you indeed can output different media to different ports. But windows expects software to choose which audio device they will use, and there's no built-in tool to redirect output into something else.
If you need a virtual device for extra management you can use Virtual Audio Cable, but I don't think it is needed in your case since your TV should be already represented by separate device.
Elaborate on your problem.

OP here I figured it out thanks to those who helped

This is not OP

Netflix is a streaming service, my PC is connected to the TV via HDMI cable and my monitor via VGA.

Do you run netflix in browser?
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/audiopick/gfhcppdamigjkficnjnhmnljljhagaha

this is way easier than installing a software, thank you!

>doesn't even know about /wsr/
Get the fuck off this website normie trash

suprise! the add on extension doesn't work.

I don't know about it cause I didn't feel like I needed to know about it.
PS: you guys should stop that elitist shit, it'll seriously ruin your lifes

OP here, stop posting in my thread I got it now, also don't forget to sage

Retarded normalfag frogposter.