Whoa

Whoa...
pcgamer.com/thermaltakes-new-gaming-chair-has-air-cooling-for-your-butt-yes-really/

whoa
the genterm ventilated office chair is from 2013

actually is fapping chair

finally a Sup Forums certified chair

That's extremely sexist

This. Your ass turns into a furnace once you engage the meat beating.

How the fuck do you bypass pcshitter's shitty adblock? I have uBlock Origin and uMatrix but the shitty website keeps redirecting me to their shitty anti-adblock page. I've already subscribed to uBlock's built-in anti-adblock.

Noscript

The people this chair is meant for require at least hydrogen cooling for their greasy ass.

>room smells like shit

True, the average neckbeard showers once a month MAX.

I would prefer for the entire Internet not to break, thank you. I used to use NoScript, but I find uMatrix easier to use. They should do the same thing, I don't know how the website gets past both uBlock & uMatrix ... the extremes websites go to these days to shove ads down your throat.

>circulates that swamp ass
>will also waft a ripe clam too

I unironically want this my butt sweats

Lose some weight fatty

>aey let's put fans on the seat
>and keep it leather

Here's an idea that already works guys: mesh seat.
Oh, right. That isn't GAYMAN enough, your goys can't pretend they're in a racekar then.

This technology is the same, I assume, as the one used in luxury cars. I've always wondered why don't these companies leverage more car tech in their chairs.

braaaap
>the entire office can smell it instantly instead of slow and spotty coverage

racecars don't have leather seats user.

Neither computer desks sustain high lateral accelerations.

I've always wondered why these "gaming" chairs aren't included with some actual ergonomics yet. You pay out of your ass for a chair with just a back swivel, like shit you buy at ikea.

And its so easy. Just include a adjustable headrest, fully adjustable arm rests and a seating that swivels at the front behind your knees. Persto, a chair that's better than 95% of desk chairs that people actually somewhat justifiable can use for hours on end.

Everything from thermaltake sucks. Why would someone buy a chair from them?

Nearly all of these gaming chairs are dropshipped from Taobao.

this is more of a Sup Forums thread desu

Are these gaming chairs any good? My ikea chair is slowly falling apart

>he doesn't use a $5 goodwill chair

Fuck you I wish I could find an Herman Memer from an office going under, but even those seem to go only for the cheap shit around here.

Nah. If you're gonna spend a lot money on a chair, at least buy yourself one of those Herman Miller chairs. Never have I actually met anyone who owns a racecar gay men chair and I'm starting to suspect that all of the chairs visible in video game streams are there simply because of sponsorships.

>Herman memer
what the fuck how do people spend that kind of money on a chair? im just a broke ass bitch i guess

>starting to suspect

It's a known fact the company behind DX Racer literally hands them out to streamers and youtubers so they give them 10/10 reviews. Look for opinions from people that actually bought them, and look how they are quickly regarded as an average chair.

Yeah, and people also pay a lot money for a good mattress or a good pair of shoes. Doesn't mean that it's for everyone.
I mean, I spend nearly all my day sitting, so I'm considering getting a quality chair

That's why I've been trying to find a cheap one, offices going bankrupt are a good source for those still in good condition.
In the US at least. There ain't jackshit around these parts.

Thanks!

Like said, if you sit on it all day you better invest a few hundred bucks. Same goes with a good ergonomic keyboard in my experience

>No RGB
Ahhhh

i need recommendations for a chair otherwise i will probably get some shitty amazonbasic chair and hate it.

Save your back from that, user.

Just watch craigslist, goy
I just got a steel case leap for $50

what are some comfy chairs i can look at female feets at for 50 bucks

well i don't have a lot of money and i'm clueless when it comes to chairs. my old one is falling apart and hurts my back after an hour or so.

I have one, an Arozzi something or other that was like $350. For the money it's pretty nice, much better than the overstuffed crap you'll get from an office furniture place. Somebody else I know just got an AKRacing K7 and that one's pretty nice too, less ricey looking than mine and quite comfy.

I wish manufacturers would stop with the fucking racing theme

The racing theme is really a thing because these chairs are just off-brand racing seats, the same ones you'll find for sale all over Craigslist or on Aliexpress, with a seat base bolted onto them. It's why they're good value for money - these Chinese seat manufacturers crank these things out in such volume for the ricer market that you get an economy of scale you don't see with dedicated office chair designs - but it's also why we're stuck with the racing aesthetic.

Some companies at least make less obnoxious version. The AKRacer one mentioned earlier is "racy," but it looks like a stock seat from a sporty car rather than a multicolored abortion.

Finally a legit way to keep my ass cool during the intense sweat inducing dotes games. I tried several creams and magnets, but they weren't too useful.

>Got excited
>got disappointed
yea, fuck the other half of my back, right?

So, to increase the efficiency i suppose you need to sit on it naked and spread thermal paste on your buttocks, right?

Don't buy yourself a Miller new though, buy one used when a local startup finishes failing and the investors force them to liquidate their assets and finally see that fucking crazy shit the company spent all their money on.

Friend of mine was getting an i7, 4790k, GTX 980ti but instead got a gaming chair... Now he has an i5 and a GTX 970 and regrets it so much since he's already looking to upgrade the PC.

>breathable mesh
At first I I thought the airflow was just cooling the non-porous chair material, but breathable mesh implies a stinky waft is going to blow from your crotch upwards. Stupid thb

You don't do this already?

I probably can get away with my copper mesh pants.

>magnets

>cant wait for the watercooled edition
>and rgb versions
FFS
what happened to the world?
what has it done to deserve this?

why copper, when you can buy silver ones which is more common

Are the gay men chairs even genuine leather or is it fake ass chinese false "leather" that will crumble fall apart and stick to your ass?

this took way too long to happen

my arse/lower back sweaty as HELL

>cold farts

As if it wouldn't already

>2017
>still no mesh chair with fans
Why wont the fuckers install some mesh segments to blow through?
Why wont they cool the back?

Finally. Now when I don't take my Lactaid and eat a block of cheese while gaming, my parents can suffer the consequences of my actions from two floors away.

seat is too fucking small

The actual length of the seat.

also why can no fucking chairs god damn tilt?

bullshit.

My car has air conditioned seats and heated seats, it prevents swamp ass like a motherfucker because of the leather and hot days, great shit love it don't see why it shouldn't be on these chairs

What? I'm not short at 6'1 and I fit fine. Also, it tilts...

lmao vertagear shills your room would smell LESS because you aren't sweating as much enjoy your housefire chairs ROFL

The actual seat is like.. what.. 37-41cm long?

fuck that, its made for tiny asian female midgets.

The stool part of the seat extends almost 6 inches forward
I sit with a very forwards posture so I have it pushed all the way back

Well obviously youre leaned forward, if you were to sit normally youd be sitting on your asscheeks.

What? I sit on my ass every time I sit... You don't?

so your entire ass extends to your knees?

Leather much more comfortable though

>How to waste money on useless shit
Like just by a fan

No?

youre just a retard, then?

Honestly I would have to say otherwise but I'm not even really sure what you're commenting on so sure

>He doesn't watercool his ass
I will never understand poor people.

>craigslist

Yeah mine was from a small office that went out of business
They listed it on Craigslist

Take a shower, user.