dougs.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...IF I COULD FIND A WAY

>first page of results all cloaked spam

>second page is also spam

protip: so is the third page

I'D TAKE BACK THOSE THINGS THAT HURT YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4

>When precisely will the new millennium begin?
What did they mean by this?

wiby.me
you can.. sortof

CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

>he has only one toolbar
oh wow , do you even computer?

astalavista.box.sk

Anyone noticing a trend of quality software or services slowly turning to shit? I was forced to sign up with gmail for a class project and it's noticeably worse than a few years ago. Is this the power of diversity?

What I miss the most is the exploration aspect. Back in the day you could go to one GeoCities website and follow links to other small individual websites for ages. Nowadays I try to replicate that experience by browsing random files / pastebins / vids just to get this exploration satisfaction

Closest thing i can think of from today would be "the weird part of YouTube" but its all so moderated and somehow void of that sense of adventure.

I've noticed that with google search itself, it seems to be a lot harder to find specific obscure things than it used to

This, except I find it hard to reach "the weird part of youtube" in that it's just those fucked up fatherfinger videos and other garbage made by poos and chinks.

>"the weird part of YouTube"
I feel like this is just a joke nowadays

>WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME...
>...IF I COULD FIND A WAY
>I'D TAKE BACK THOSE THINGS THAT HURT YOU
>CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

>finally getting an apology after telling everyone for years that we shouldn't put all our eggs into 1 basket and that competition was good between joogle jootube monopoly and getting insulted, attacked, flamed, deleted, banned for it etc..
>finally get an apology

...thank you...

is this an advanced version of craigslist?

>competition was good
>resulted in bonzibuddy and other excellent brands of malware

>no competition is good
>resulted in google home apple siri amazon alexa and other excellent brands of malware

I'm not saying that no competition is good.
I'm saying that not every fucking thing that exists due to gaps in the market is good and you shouldn't pretend that every single thing brought to market is good.
For every blackberry there's a nokia ngage.

dougs.org/

I'm not saying that no competition is good.
I'm saying that not every fucking thing that exists due to gaps in the market is good and you shouldn't pretend that every single thing brought to market is good.
For every nokai ngage there's an apple iphone.

>advertising shilling for cancer this hard
>you do it for free.
>beating a dead horse that hardly did anything wrong at all relatively this hard
>bashing and calling "bonzibuddy" "malware" and "spyware" because it sends some information from you back to them
>joogle bone, fagazon afuxa, crapple shilli do the same shit but nobody talks about it
>continue to beat the dead horse as if it is an animal sacrifice while ignoring the actual fucking problem as it's a golden calf because those you referred to as "noobs" are now your golden gods that you cannot dare attack

don't love and fight for cancer using you to make money.

they will never love and fight for you and give you money.

>worshiping cancer instead of free thinking

>mfw you're eating shit and you're all fucking retarded

>apologizing and wanting the past
>not knowing why and immediately attacking chemo and worshiping cancer for no reason

you are cancer.

cancer.

i'm probably deleting my posts soon. because i was sick and tired of having endless stupid threads that can't be deleted and drag out forever such as this. i left because i was hoping everyone would come to their senses, know it's shit, and leave. andor fix it. after all thsi time, clearly, it's not happening. and shit like this reminds me of why i left forever.

i just sort of wish the old cyberspace that i knew. the brave ones that took down all cancer against impossible odds. no matter what. was still here. but. i guess. that user is me. i am the only 1 left.

oh gosh. you know. i'm not much on speeches. but it's so gratifying to leave you wallowing in the mess you've made.

you're screwed.

thank you.

bye.

enjoy your aids.

you're all fucking stupid.

i'm out.

NeoCities is a thing. Look it up on an iBook or an old ThinkPad or a Sun Solaris workstation for maximum comfy.

if only there was a way to make most sites look like web 2.0 but not lose their usability (that doesn't rely on javascript etc.)