BITCOIN

I blew my only chance in life to become a millionaire

I'm gonna kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

maidsafe.net
safenetforum.org
businessinsider.com/bitcoin-pizza-day-passes-2000-20-million-2017-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You and a million other geeks who didn't have a crystal ball.

me too froggit
me too

Just invest in Etherium you cuck and don't fuck yourself over twice. Buy

There's absolutely 0% chance Bitcoin goes over $10,000. Cap this.

too late to make actual life changing profit with that

there's a chance every week but in the end, it's just luck.

That is what people said when Bitcoin were $20. You are going to regret it when one ETH is worth $100,000.

Banks are not investing in Bitcoin, but they are heavily investing in ETH and ETH uses the Blockchain for something useful.

People always think it's easy to sit on bitcoins and get rich, you need to have balls of steel to hold long enough to be a millionaire, most people I know who invested in bitcoin sold early and lost their money buying other shitcoins.

You need to hold through a lot of lows and keep telling yourself that it'll rebound.

>tfw had a wallet with at least 20 bitcoins
>tfw said wallet is now lost in the limbo since I upgraded my PC years ago

why would big banks use existing shitcoins instead of developing their own?

>proprietary blockchain or ICO (less likely) vs established brand
Gee I wonder

it's already happening nigger, banks don't care about "established brands" if they can develop a better solution themselves.

For the same reason why banks don't develop their own word processor, text editor, markup language for their websites and their own javascript framework for their website. And the same reason why they don't develop their own social media website to have a profile on. And why they don't develop their own cars for business use and why they don't develop the marble tiles that is used on their bathroom. The same reason why they don't develop their own special toilets and why they don't develop the helicopter for the CEO.

Because it would be a waste of money and economists see the value of specialization in the marketplace. They do what they do best which is banking. Better to invest in a crypto currency that will be worth something and which is useful for banking (it will make it easier for them to do international transfers and so on) rather than making some meme coin they need to maintain and spend resources on.

If everyone who thinks they ever had a chance of becoming a Bitcoin millionaire had actually taken the steps to become one, no one would have become a Bitcoin millionaire.

you're in the bargaining stage user

i knew about and even owned some btc in 2008. i didn't believe in it though so now im a poor neet. sucks but that's life.

depends on if you reformatted or not. if you just upgraded windows theres a chance you could recover those files as deleted files aren't really actually deleted. they can be overwritten after a time though.

no one believed btc could go above 5 bucks, no one believed in it

I upgraded basically everything and I've been using that HDD since then, there is no way it's still alive.

what do you mean by "upgraded" did you upgrade windows or did you do a complete reinstallation?

I've basically got a new computer, just kept some parts.

piriform.com/recuva

might be worth a shot.

>he doesn't know some of the people involved in BTC trading organizations are big banking execs

It's over $12,000 in some markets already, user

Same here, user.
I could be a NEET mining buttcoins now but instead I thought it was all a bunch of retarded shit even though at the time I used to have top of the line hardware which would be competitive as fuck.

My pc is too shitty nowadays for even trying any cryptocurrency mining

This, I know that even if i got in early, it would be a small investment and i would have sold quick.
Turning a $100 into $1000-$10000 would feel like a huge win and anything more would be pushing your luck.

It has been 6 years of regular use, user. But let's try just because

I had a wallet that i lost that is worth at least 500 follars

Its impossible to mine for them now and make a profit when taking electricity into account

Then they will be worthless to the consumer

>tfw it will have to get to literal millions in value before it makes me rich now.

This is just entirely untrue, nice job being a fucking retard.

Yeah? How much can you make a day, 5 dollars? Kekeke

The only solace I take in missing the Bitcoin boom is knowing there are plenty of others who feel the same way.

You either get a job OR make money another easy way without putting too much effort into it, something you actually enjoy.

>he didn't know
>he thought he did
>let's put a dollar in his cup

704 files, all mp3, rar, documents and videos.

oh well. it was worth a try.

Hahaha not an arguement

Techie here. That was too fast to include a deep scan. Recuva is shit for it, but handyrecovery can pick up a certain amount of slack. Download and run trial, examine results carefully

I got interested in that shit a few years ago, I had a wallet and everything set up but I had no income. What could have been

>tfw seeing normies looking into buying GPUs for mining

Will try, thanks. What I should look for tho?

wallet.dat. Unknown files with grep hits on "ckey"

linux has better tools for this. i think it's called carve or some shit. just boot a live cd and mount the drive and run it.

>when one ETH is worth $100,000

So which coin should you mine with a typical modern gaming pc?
Preferably one where you dont have to join some community of cucks to do so.

Dogecoin

There is still a chance. Buy into this networks currency, i really think it is going to take off as a whole. Bitcoin sucks megadix

maidsafe.net
safenetforum.org

Thank me later :)
Inb4 shill

oohh thanks

>mfw I blew my chance to become a millionaire but I did find a wallet I mined for in 2012 with .6 BTC that I cashed out in August for $2600

At least you weren’t that one fag who traded 10,000 bitcoins for 2 dominos pizzas in 2010

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-pizza-day-passes-2000-20-million-2017-5

i remember it was like $5 for 1 bitcoin. i laughed it off as some dumb shit

>why would anyone want to pay for some fake money lol idiots

yes... idiots indeed...

I sold all my bitcoin at the height of the first bubble. Now I stay the fuck away from it because it's just another low-government-oversight medium for financial institutions to forget their basic rules on.

The public faith in bitcoin has only degraded over the years, which entirely contradicts its identity. But so many crack-addict investors have looked upon Bitcoin as "something which can't fail and which has the opposite of inflation so I got to get on it now because it'll be worth a million per coin in 2020" that now it has no real value, just friction.

I want to believe in a currency of trust which is not derived from some centralized authority. So ring me when it happens.

I had like a dozen bitcoins. when they were a few bucks each I sold em and bought a mouse. literally missed the first bubble, I'm hopeless.

Anyone got an opinion on EOS? I've watched a couple of Dan Larimers talks on it, and he claims it's a more efficient Ethereum. Seems to have some talent behind it.

he's asking you if you delided the hdd
jeez how hard is to give a clear answer

Move somewhere with a $15/hr minimum wage. You'll have made a million in 66,667 hours. That's around 33 years and 4 months of work, if you work the equivalent of 50 weeks per year. As long as you work a full time job at minimum wage, you'll be on your way to making over a million dollars in your lifetime.

but genesis block was in '09

In the near future people will say something similar about Iota.

a platform needs a community. neo is a good risk/reward right now

which are?

i like how deluded people are as if they could compete with their home pc

there are gpu intensive coins (asic resistant) you can mine like monero

Honestly who the fuck cares just end your life

just buy after the current bubble bursts and sell on the next bubble user. There is still time.

>I want to believe in a currency of trust which is not derived from some centralized authority.

you didn't explain how BTC doesn't fit that description tho

maybe decred or monero improves on the design

every day you could buy something that unexpectedly gains a lot in value in a short time.
every day you could buy something that unexpectedly loses a lot of value in a short time.

BTC is trash now, BCC is where you need to go

i only got like 700 usd for free, so much for being millionaire

bought again when it got low last week and its going up again, riding the bitcoin meme

I had two 5870s in crossfire. I could have mined

>WW3
>undersea cables, general infrastructure down
>crypto is now worthless
It takes only about 15 years without maintenance for trees to overrun power lines. Think about it.

Bitcoin has no real value until all the coins are mined and people transact regularly with it instead of holding on hoping it'll make them rich.

I too wish i knew what random item would jump to the moon in a speculation bubble and make me rich. Why didn't I buy power 9 mtg cards/all the tulip bulbs/special edition ty beanie babies/the right baseball cards/probably fuckin POGS or fidget spinners. I could've been a gorillionaire ;_;

buy neo

Why are there like 100 altcoins out there beside them being investor bait?
Do most of them hold some kind of feasibility to be useful in the future?

>Mined bitcoin back in 08
>had around 1.21bitcoin
>lost my wallet when my hdd died years ago

never.

I do not regret this any more than I regret not buying a lottery ticket last week. Not investing in BTC was always the most sensible choice. It has only gotten big because of hype and sentiment, literally a textbook bubble.

Proof

too late for etherium desu it rose by like 3000% recently

This is a fucking retarded reply. Are you this dense?

Banks don't entrust other banks with doing their core job, which is finance. Compared to all your shambolic trollbait examples, it would be almost literally trivial for one or a bunch of banks to deploy their own blockchain, as the technology and the underlying fundamentals behind blockchain are being proven with every passing day.

I put everything I had on btc years ago, cashed out and quit my job this summer. I'm bored out of my mind now, considering ending it all as well

That's a little pathetic. The world should be your oyster. You should ask yourself "What would I want to do if money was no longer an issue?" because that's literally the situation you're in now. Reorganize your life so you're doing something that you find meaningful and find fulfillment in. If nothing comes to mind, your NEW job is figuring it out.

It's a fucking bubble.

If you're in, get out soon.

If you're out then console yourself that you missed this bus and invest in other snake oil pursuits.

I still laugh at that poor Welsh fucker who mined at the start but binned his HDDs and now they're worth Millions. People are still trawling through the local tip looking for them.

what do you do with it though? it gets mature and is worth money and then what? buy drugs?

I lost my virginity using 1200 bitcoins for the financial strength to fuck a 16yo weeaboo in serious heat bare in her virgin cunt for 4 days straight with my gigantic penis

I really hate myself 6 years later