Is this real?

Is this real?

no

How do you know?

Real if you're an AMD fanboy

this would make kind of sense going by what we know about the 7nm node, but meh, I'd say it isn't

no it's fantasy

Obviously not you retard

no, stop being retarded and use your brain for once.

No, of course not.

The Ryzen refresh isn't on 7nm though, it's on 12nm. The real 7nm successor is 2019.

I know, that's why I said that it isn't

There was no need for the rest of your post. It's clearly fake. The end.

of course there was a need, these numbers aren't that far off from something else coming in the future

No, you're wrong. Even Zen 2 won't be touching those performance numbers unless it's going to be hitting 6GHz (and it's not). This is exactly why you AMDrone fantasists need to be called out.

Ryzen 2000 series is on a 12nm node, Zen 2/Ryzen 3000 series is 7nm

ryzen and coffee lake have similar clock per clock performance, for example a 1600x will do ~1230cb score at 3.6 while my 8700k does 1245 at 3.7 which is basically close enough to call identical. however when I OC to 5.3ghz I score ~1760cb, so a six core ryzen chip would have to be hitting much higher clock speeds than a really well binned intel chip to hit those number in the OP, either that or AMD managed to improve the architecture for IPC as much in one year since ryzen launched as the did since the piledriver days

>4.0ghz Ryzen 1600x CB score = 1350
>5.4ghz Intel 8700k CB score = 1600
4.2ghz Ryzen 2600x CB Score = 1800
Nah that's bullshit.

That isn't that big of a jump over current Ryzen.
It would be achievable with higher clocks and minor architectural improvements.
Pic related
My R7 1700 @ 4ghz

lol

The OP shows a 6 core laptop part beating your 1700 @ 4GHz

Expect ~20-25% improvement for the refresh. 10% node, ~10-15% macro changes

No. That single core cinebench score is close to double what ryzen currently does.

The 2600x wouldn't be a laptop part m8.

.4ghz Intel 8700k CB score = 1600
uhh no
mine does 1640cb @5.0Ghz
and 1760cb @ 5.3Ghz

a six core ryzen stomping an 8 core ryzen in one generation, I don't think so

If they got their shit together on clock speed I could believe it. But I don't think the 12nm stuff will go that far. Some architecture tweaks and a smaller clock increase should make for a nice improvement though.

>If they got their shit together on clock speed I could believe it
they would have to be hitting 5.5+ghz based on the current archetecture, and zen plus (aka ryzen 2) is only a 12nm die shrink, so no architecture improvements, just some efficiency gains, like skylake to kabylake

Keep smoking that Jew dick, good Goy!

prepare to be disappointed fanbaby

your expectations are unrealistic

like 15% chance
their Ryzen1 shit could've really been their Low Power stuff and then their Zen+ stuff could really be the High Performance

Maybe Zen 2 7nm but there's no way it's 12nm+. This is my 1600X at 4.0GHz. It makes no sense for a refresh to be that much of an upgrade.

>inb4 "reduced scores on Ryzen 2XXX CPUID because does not translate to real world"

>57% performance boost in one generation
Even as an AMD fanboy I see how completely ridiculous this is.

AMD bringing back Moore's Law.
No body is use to such big upgrades every year now, because if Intel.

99,9% fake, but if true then AMD sandbagged hard, still would make sense, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to cash on the current Zen.

Can anyone prove this by tomorrow so I can buy AMD stock?

>40% ipc lift
yeah nah you're fucking retarded

>Bought AMD @ $10
>It's back down to $11
Should have sold @ $14, what a waste.

Hold tight. It will go up again. Have faith.