Firefox installs in my drive c

>firefox installs in my drive c
>no custom installation option
might as well use google chrome. im going back to waterfox

Other urls found in this thread:

ffprofile.com/#form0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TFcEXMcKrwoIAECIVyBU0GPoSmRqZ7A0VBvqeKYVSww/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol have fun with that, i ran away from water fox because the new update made it buggy and cancerous, also the guy just said theres no more support for the browser.

are you suuuuuuuuuuuure there is no super secret fine print to put elsewhere

>drive c
>winbabby cant change install directory

>too dumb for hardlinks or just copying files

>the guy just said theres no more support for the browser

Links? Guggle's not pulling anything up for me.

Waterfox is dying. Gorhill has already stopped supporting legacy hybrid for ublock/umatrix, and the Noscript guy is killing his fork after a year. Even if mozilla doesn't take down the library or somebody else hosts it, it's going to be such a small part of the market nobody is going to bother developing for it. And they're never getting quantum security sandboxing, so that shit's going to be wide open. You can't have privacy without security.

>drive c
windows evangelists are on suicide watch

Who cares? Waterfox is able to run both web extensions, and their legacy add-ons. It will serve a purpose until the point that all of my add-ons have web extensions or reasonable alternatives ready to go at bare minimum, which is a perfectly justifiable reason to use Waterfox at the present.

>which is a perfectly justifiable reason to use ESR at the present
ftfy

If you're going to use ESR, why not just go for Waterfox, which removes privacy raping features with a crowbar?

Because you don't need a crowbar, you need 2 minutes in about:config

Even if you know what you're doing, you're going to need more than 2 minutes in about:config. I would say a minimum of 10, which is whittled down to a couple of seconds using Waterfox. So I ask again, why go for the ESR over Waterfox?

>1 man fork
>2 versions behind
>only going to get worse
A browser is the #1 thing you don't want undermaintained. You can fuck up a little on your security/updates in other places, but your browser should be air tight. That motherfucker is what stands between you and all the fuck that's out there.

There are worse ways to spend a couple minutes

ffprofile.com/#form0

Disable flash and launch in firejail. Boom! You're more secure than modern FF running with flash enabled and without firejail.

Cut
Paste
Change registry and shortcuts

Fun fact: seccomp is integrated in firefox 57. Flash is disabled by default and being depreciated from browser.

Neat. Can I use NoScript and DNSSEC/TLSA Validator? Is there an equivalent to Random Agent Spoofer ready to go? If so, I'll give it a try.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TFcEXMcKrwoIAECIVyBU0GPoSmRqZ7A0VBvqeKYVSww/edit#gid=0

Knock yourself out. RAS is being depreciated in favor of RAS Continued. NoScript is supposed to launch official webext today. uMatrix gives more practical agent controls. Also ff dev edition still lets you enable legacy addons.

> 2 versions behind
> was only one version behind yesterday
oh em gee sooooo out-of-date!
get rekt mong

Bet this is the closest they ever get ;^)

>windows