How is your relationship with Jesus?

How is your relationship with Jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't had imaginary friends since double digit age.

>I haven't had imaginary friends since double digit age.

You are probably pyccкий тoжe, aren't you.

Jesus is a friend of mine

Jesus is my friend

Pretty rocky, he said this to me last Sunday:

>'Lord, Lord, open the door for us!'
>But he said in reply,
>'Amen, I say to you, I do not know you.'
>Matthew 25

I cried the rest of the day ;_;

Same, i was a hardcore Christian and had God not forgive me anymore for blasphemy against the holy spirit. Pretty traumatizing. For real

Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

Ex mormon here. Bible a shit.

>t. uneducated 'murifat

Good, I hope. When I pray I ask that God make me a better man, and that while I don’t know what my life has in store, He does - and that I hope my life finds me fulfilling His plan for me in a way that pleases Him.

>Mormon

Trinity denying heretic.

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

Thats because the mormon bible is basically a fan fic

I never understood why the fedora fag crowd always showed off being a atheist.
For someone supposedly not giving a fuck they gave more fuck than actual religious people.

I am satanist, thank you.

>they give a fuck more that religious people

It’s a defence mechanism. Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

mormons arent christian

If God is sooooo good, then why it comes with satan?

russian church attendance on a weekly basis is like 6%, orthodoxy is a cultural identity supported by the state rather than an actual religious adherance for the vast majority of people. Professed atheists call themselves orthodox.

Dont disagree with your conclusion but arguing from incorrect assumptions makes the faith look bad desu

Atheism is more of a edgy attention whoring disorder.
Most people are either religious or agnostic.

I agree with you though.

I'm more interested in Estonia.

what the fuck is this pic ?
serum siboulette ahaha

wut?

read the bible
won't spoil it