Firefox 57

mozilla.org/

With the release of Firefox 57, Mozilla's homepage finally no longer looks like a charity organization.

Other urls found in this thread:

recode.net/2016/7/7/12116296/marissa-mayer-deal-mozilla-yahoo-payment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay, since the dawn of faggotry is upon us, suggest me a cookie management addon to replace Cookie Manager+.

1. Sign up at forums.e-hentai.org
2. Stay logged in for a week total, keep your computer powered on and connected
3. Delete exhentai cookies
4. Open exhentai.org
4.2. If the above doesn't work go back to step 2

>Stay logged in for a week total, keep your computer powered on and connected
what the fuck is this it always works for me on the get go when logging in

Ok you fagwaffles with so many threads and shameless marketing I guess I'll try current Firefox. It better be fucking good, I'm giving up sync with google shit.

>4chanX doesn't work
How long till it gets updated?

Should've said 'register on forums.e-hentai.org'

I spoke too fast. The smooth scrolling is atrocious, you fags disable it or something? Not to mention the font rendering, ew. Fuck this.

will i be able to put the tabs below the search bar? are there any theme similar to FT deep dark?

You literally just have to login at e then immediately load ex then you're good, retards

The content of the search bar is subordinate to the tab, so it does make sense to have tab bar on top.

1. how do i remove "page actions" from address bar

2. how do i disable all these animations

but im an old fart and dont want to get used to new things, so my question still stands

When was the last time you created a new account?
Me, half a year ago or so, didn't work until the account had been a week old. Others have had to wait for months.
The process changed.

>delete exhentai and g.e-hentai cookies
>login eghentai (yes you need a hentaiverse acount.)
>now exhentai works.

the fuck are you talking about. it never stopped working.

The fact that there were black people on the Mozilla homepage must have been traumatic for you. Poor snowflake.

It's fucked for me too

kek'd
good job OP

Yes, but it will look off.

using ff 56 on linux eats up 8+ gigs of ram in a couple of hours, with all extensions disabled
FUCK mozilla and FUCK their piece of shit browser im not buying an extra 8 gigs of ram just so i can refresh rebbit without it eating into my swap all the time

just updated, honestly i like it, i haven't been using nightly or beta so we'll see but first impressions are bretty good and the web page is good news as well

this is how to auto update on linux

you're are just doing something wrong.
I've been doing the same shit on several machines since 2006
or more years.

>cookie manager is only used for exhentai

I wish Sup Forums would leave

Woah, damn. SJW/Hippies driven out. Out out out!

I only use uBlock Origin and Violentmonkey as addons, why should I switch from chromium to firefox? chromium has multi-language automatic spelling check. I need to download an addon for that if I switch to firefox right?
>inb4 iridiumfags
I want widevine to listen to music shut the fuck up

clear your cookies, make an account and login. wait 7 days (you need 7 days old cookies) and then you can visit exhentai. you don't need a pc always on are you mongoloids?
I'd like to say we are smarter than this but we totally aren't

kys SJW cuck >>>/tumble/

Looks like I'm running a Unity app on OSX. Ick.

Literally the only mainstream app I can think of without a 'native' looking interface. What were they thinking??

How are you still using Stylish with the new FF? It broke like 99% of scripts.

I haven't used FF in years (for anything other than Mega downloads) because it's shit, just opened to update to have a look.

That's just the default theme, I don't know why they decided to make the tab bar dark, it looks like shit. Use the light theme which looks fine (it comes as default too).

it's broken if you install it fresh

recode.net/2016/7/7/12116296/marissa-mayer-deal-mozilla-yahoo-payment

fucking lol 1 billion for nothing. well played mozilla

when will you people people stop falling for sjwzilla tricks?
i told you last week not to come here on the 14th

Do greasemonkey and Sup Forums x still work? I'm away from my pc right now.

eveything looks so much prettier on a mac.

not greasemonkey.
Violent monkey and 4chanx does work

>middle clicking a link now forces you onto the new tab
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

delete this post because it doesn't.

BTFO

. . . Why does this thing still use flash . . .?

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TAB TREES

phew back to version 56, quantum messed up all my add-on

Yep. FF 56 and under has a slight memory hole problem. Had to restart it a few times everyday.
Too bad FF57 killed rikaisama addon.

If you only need to do basic cookie editing/deleting you can just use the built in storage inspector. Press shift+f9.

>tfw you have a patch, for two years now, to fix that and want to share it with anons, but don't want sjwzilla to get their paws on it because their maintainers literally told you to "fuck off with your snowflake platform"
it fucking hurts that the fix is literally commenting two lines in a single file.
the current mozilla state is deplorable