AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3t2jdkDBfPc&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=18BqKMkoLcU
youtube.com/watch?v=CjcsB8wS1dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, no matter how many circles or arrows you place the only thing that really catches the eyes is that HUGE BITE out of the top of the display. Holy fuck, what a monstrosity.

What is that? Is that an actual physical design or just a group of black pixels?

Did you chose to ignore the UI blunder inside the circle? How can they fuck it up? LMAO
And people are still paying $1000 for this piece of crap. Does that "menu" cut out/cover up UI elements in other apps as well?

What's the deal with this guy anyway? He has like 10 millions subscribers and all his thumbnails are him making amazed/BTFO/retarded faces showing a product. The videos are glorified ads.

Wait who is this?

He is a nu-male faggot.

>try to sacrifice functionality in the name of design
>fail at both
what did Apple mean by this?

This guy. His vids are him doing sales speech for products.

He censored the number of photos he had?

Oh weird, I thought so by your description but I figured his videos were more high budget than the OP image looks.

Yeah, Sup Forums is just trying to spin it as an iphone defect.

To this guy's defense, he launched the bendgate and apple has been butthurt since then don't send him the new iphone like they used to at every release.

It's the gesture ui

Why is it so hard for retards to post a video link?

This guy sucks balls. His videos have no value whatsoever. He doesn't do reviews, he doesn't do nice looking candy money shots, he does nothing.

He provides nothing. Nothing of value. All his videos are just space wasted.

lmao memes are becoming real

it's the microphone for calls

it's probably this one

youtube.com/watch?v=3t2jdkDBfPc&t=0s

FTFY

The microphone is located in the lightning port assembly, pointed downard along with the bottom loudspeaker.

The top "black chunk" is for the IR & Mipmapping sensors, light & proximity sensors, ear speaker and front camera.

Don't be dense, my dude.

JUST

>The microphone is located in the lightning port assembly
Wait, if you charge the phone you can't make call?
My poor side.

>Confirmed retarded
Lew is one of the only reviewers on jewtube that doesn't do paid reviews. He goes over the features and if something is shit in his opinion, he'll say so. His current daily use phone is the one by Razer, and he generally isn't a fan of iPhones.

His videos are literally him unboxing a product, going over its specs and features, testing out the camera, speakers, and other shit average consumers care about and then giving his opinion. Reviews are exactly what he does. You're just an autistic mong that thinks reviews should be full of pointless benchmarks that mean absolutely nothing. You're obviously a basement dweller and thus not likely to be making significant tech purchases beyond upgrading your buttlestation or chinkpad. You contribute nothing. You are a waste of space.

so the actual screen size is the same?

That's weird, mine doesn't look like that at all.

why is he always wearing a hat and hoodie?

He is a wigger.

Jesus christ almighty.

>all his thumbnails are him making amazed/BTFO/retarded faces showing a product.

That is literally how you get clicks, I'm not shitting you.
Studies show that if there are faces in the thumbnails, people are more likely to click it, especially if they make "funny" faces. It's a normie thing.

they could honestly fix that with a simply software update.

That's quite interesting. Any link to these studies ?

>Wait, if you charge the phone you can't make call?
Can anyone confirm this? It would be pretty despicable

WHY DIDNT THEY JUST MAKE THIS AN OPTION in the first place? Who made that business decision? Its not like there is a physical limit to it just let people choose between the corners being displayed as white or black what the hell

>Lew is one of the only reviewers on jewtube that doesn't do paid reviews

Everyone laugh at this utter fucking moron. You are a born sucker.

In the waled garden, Apple makes the rules.

That would imply that they realized they were wrong in the first place
This will never happen

I don't even mind the notch.

But the home indicator is mind unacceptable. What is it for? I know how to get back to the home menu. Why the fuck is this thing there, blocking everything?
Why isn't there a setting to turn it off system-wide? Application developers can turn it off for their applications, but why can't users?

Fuck that shit, I'm going to Android.

Shows how uninformed most of Sup Forums is about anything related to iPhones.

You're fucking retarded

What are you talking about?

iPhone X has the most successful sacrifice of functionality of any iPhone to date.

i dunno, theres quite a few people bitching about the notch. I wouldnt be surprised to see apple say something like "with the help of your feedback weve decided to make the iPhone X EVEN BETTER."

The right genuinely looks great.

>Why isn't there a setting

Welcome to the world of Apple.

In-fucking-deed.

I'm starting to wonder why I ever considered getting an IOS device.

Well, to be fair, he does UNBOXING videos, not reviews.
youtube.com/watch?v=18BqKMkoLcU

I think he's one of the biggest shills on YouTube. Channels like Jayztwocents, GamersNexus, Hardware Unboxed, Bitwit, Paul's Hardware and MKBHD don't do this

I actively try to not know about Apple, but what iPhone is this?

my sister is saying she'll buy the next iPhone, should I warn her about this?

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Youtube kept recommending this guy to me so much I went to his channel and blocked it

You can click the three dots and block faggots without having to go to their channel.

this tbqh. he's not a very good unboxer or reviewer and doesn't provide meaningful content on either front. definitely a channel designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Lol this guy.

I don't get it

numale

sometimes they show up again

>all his thumbnails are him making amazed/BTFO/retarded faces showing a product.
Such kind of click bait works very well for short attention span millennials.

The "home bar" is hidding (the number of pictures in your gallery in this case) content from an application. And not some random third party app, the stock photo gallery of iOS.

It really is awful

Good. I did the same with Louis (((Rossman)))

What the fuck is happening at Apple?
Hate or love it, you have to admit that they used to do sane designs in the past.

>What the fuck is happening at Apple?
Steve died

>they used to do sane designs in the past
Naw.
It just looks bad now because people compare it to Android instead of Windows.

Yeah, and Ryzen is shit too, right?

Apple always came up with shit designs.
But as everybody else copies them the bar gets lowered.

I remember for example when you could drop phones and not have to worry about breaking them.

Where the fuck are you coming from?
HURRR DURRR INTEL VS AMD

No bitch, there is no competition between intel and amd

>they used to do sane designs in the past.

>internal heat sinks with no vents

I can imagine the engineers trying to explain thermodynamics to Jobs and Jobs just screaming back at them like a child.

they've done this before too

the 2015 MBPR was notorious for going as high as 100C then throttling to 400mhz or some shit

Nice to see a company staying true to their roots.

I don't mind the throttling that much.
Yes, that's a typical Apple design choice.

What is retarded is thinking internal heat sinks will do anything more than delay the problem a couple of minutes.

>I don't mind the throttling that much.
well a processor advertised for 2.6ghz operating at like 400mhz is not normal at all, and neither is hitting 100C

Just turn those pixels off in the notification clock thing and use white or light text, it'd be all good :)

I should mention I never use Apple products.
I meant if people prefer throttling overt fan noise that's a choice they can make for themselves.

Adding internal heat sinks is ignoring basic laws of physics, it's like they hired children to do the engineering.

You mixed up /po/ and Sup Forums

didnt he get busted for doing a shitload of fake giveaways? why would anyone watch that faggot?

>that shitty sporterized nugget on the /k/ one

this is so real it hurts

>/k/ doesnt have any Spice & Wolf books
Try again sweety

Literally the ugliest phone I've ever seen and I've seen some tacky shit

kek'd way too hard to his

specially Sup Forums and /soc/

LOL, nope. It's the second lowest selling new iPhone that Apple has released. Their stock is in decline and the company is tipped to post a negative profit next year.

>American reading comprehension
Stop making the rest of us look bad.

Yo our guy posted a video about the iPhone X
youtube.com/watch?v=CjcsB8wS1dY

this guy is pretty much the defenition of a small souled bugman.

which phone do you own?

Not him but Nexus 6P. Paid 5x less than a iPhone X and had this phone for 2 years now . It does what I need. I can use calculator and Firefox switching back and forth between them and the apps never reload so that's nice for a old phone.

>When andreets attempt various gimmicks to top this aesthetic perfection but can never quite compete

How many times have you been banned today iToddler?

>super dildo has a little cape
my sides

>>When andreets attempt various gimmicks to top this aesthetic perfection but can never quite compete

>our guy
no