What are some must have addons for Firefox?

What are some must have addons for Firefox?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Aris-t2/CustomCSSforFx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sad Panda

Ublock Origin (or similar type of addon that blocks ads) is probably the one kind of addon I can no longer live without with the cesspool of advertising that is out there now. Anytime I use a device that doesn't have it I get grossed out.

disable hello

Ublock

i currently have:
ublock origin
https everywhere
decentraleyes
disconnect
self-destructing cookies

anything i'm missing or shouldn't have?

bump

i just installed stylus and momentum, is there a Sup Forums-x, or Sup Forums-x equivalent ?

How do i put the tabs on the bottom again? i used an addon called "tabs on bottom", but it's not supported in the new fox

>disconnect
just use ublock origin

apt-get install vivaldi

Why would you want to do that? Genuinely asking

There's Sup Forums X.

they do the same things?

Why anyone would use a browser that's named like an expensive olive oil is beyond me.

because i click on open a new tab about 200 times a day. the distance between the new tab button and the website that i'm visiting is much longer if the tab is on top instead of bottom

it saves me a lot of mouse work basically

well if you want to put tabs on the bottom, to begin with.

>doesnt' know who is Vivaldi

AMERICAN EDUCATION

ctrl+t dude

User wants more mouse comfort control.
You post a keyboard command...

idiot

>i click on open a new tab about 200 times a day

u retard

Reddit Enhancement Suite

Mouse click =/= keyboard press

samefag

>doesnt' know who is Vivaldi

you tried

keyboard press > mouse clicks

200(mouse clicks) = retardation

middle click links dude.

xD

ctrl+t would make that 200 count go down some magical fucking way?

Also what if the keyboard is a soft keyboard. Having the tabs on bottom near the users digits makes sense.

why the heck so many extensions on furryfugg

only oldfurrs remember this

Addons don't work in Firefox 57 anymore, give it a month and the browser will be the new Internet Explorer. Move to Chrome

bump

You mean it'll have a 90% market share, ignore web standards, crash all the time and continuously download malware unless you use a hosts file?

uBlock has a filter list that, as far as I can tell, is actually made my the Disconnect team.
So yeah it's doing the same thing once you enable that.

Actually I meant it dying, but I like what you said more

AdNauseam for giving a bit of extta money to your h-sites and stealing from google too

Does anyone have Sup Forums x working on the new Firefox?
How do?
Seems greasemonkey team said fuck it and left everything to shit

Use Violentmonkey

waaa~~ tampermonkey works too
yay!
well those were some awful 30 minutes of my life

ublock origin
umatric
violent monkey
vimfx

friendly reminder to disable anonymous statistics on tampermonkey

Only uBlock origin is good though.

I like Ublock a lot.
I see a lot of people with the google toolbar installed so that might be a rather popular addon that I might try out.

Soo Firefox 57.0 just drop for me, and my personnal newtab can't be seen ('cause no support). Is there any addon or way to have it work fine ?

thanks user
luckily they are nice and it's already disabled by default :3

oh and to not be a narcissistic prick, I can also recommend the ghostery add-on, it blocks social media bullshit on websites that track your cookies from facebook instagram etc
and even more importantly, it also gets rid of that Disqus cancer which is responsible for like 75% extra loading time for websites (this has been investigated, if you need I can try to find the article again, there were literally like 3-5x more requests for loading a page with Disqus enabled than without)

retard detected

help, any external program that lets you download all tabbed images at once to a specified folder? Webextensions killed the addons I usually use for this (bazzacuda and save images). The webextension "alternatives" don't let you save images outside your default download folder.

good bread

vimium

>there's an extension for saving all the celebrity pics from /hr/ threads

>Is there any addon or way to have it work fine ?

Only solution I have found is to upload the page and all assets to the internet, and access it from there via New Tab Override. Which is fucked if you're a retard like me and have a bunch of images and shit.

>put tabs on the bottom

Why?

FF57 fucking broke 4chanX god damn it

Tabs on the bottoms is superior. I use the tab bar much more than I use the address bar. So it makes sense that I have easier access to it.

Why is it so hard to open my homepage in a new tab? It's like, the most basic ass shit and it is a pain in the ass to figure out.

Easier access on the bottom?
I guess we just have completly different habits, top is easy access for me

If you were using a half-decent browser like Firefox, you'd just switch tabs with Ctrl+Tab or Ctrl+[1-9], 9 going to the last tab

Wait, do you mean bottom as in bottom of the screen? Or bottom as in just under the address bar? I'm talking about it being just under the address bar.
>Title Bar
>Address Bar
>Tab Bar

I haven't used keyboard hot key shit in 20 years. (the only one's I still use are Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V)

lol iam using it right now and works perfectly, even loads faster. try changing the addon iam using Tampermonkey

I unironically find it to be a lot faster and comfier than moving my mouse around having two FHD screens
Also pressing F6 to access address bar is neat

Okay I am officially retarded then
You raise a good point if you use mouse more than keyboard

Violentmonkey is working fine here

Just some miscommunication, bro.

im using exhentai easy v2, is there a webextension version yet?

No.
Use a fucking Cookie Editor instead of joining a botnet just to fap to some anime tiddies.

Anybody know how to remove these from the address bar?

there's no "similar addons" though, all the other adblockers suck dick

vimperator

O WAIT YOU CANT USE ANY PLUGIN OF VALUE NOW

right click

> cookie
> not botnet

is the new firefox actually good or its just a reddit meme? ITS STILL USING MORE CPU THAN CHROME ON TWITCH STREAMS KEK

The one "similiar" addon that doesn't suck is uMatrix.

Depends on how much legacy addons are worth it to you

Find out yourself.

privacy badger if you whitelist some cookie websites

>What are some must have addons for Firefox?
check your legacy extensions tab

try yomichan as a rikaichan replacement

I love how firefox is basically forcing all those faggots that refused to change to either embrace webextension or just disapear.

>import and export your saved passwords
>not using a password manager

That's why I won't fucking update FF or extensions

Sup Forums uses cookies

Infact it's a botnet

WHERE IS NO SCRIPT

Palemoon. It's a fork actually.

see

WELL HOW DO YOU TURN IT ON

Today or tomorrow, maybe

but user, you don't want to turn it on! knows what's best for you, that's why it's no longer an option. people kept taking the wrong option.

y use this over Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey

> 2017-11-14: We're working hard to make NoScript for Quantum available to you as soon as possible, even later today if we're lucky enough.

FOSS and has been webextension for a long time. Does Grease work on webextension now? I remember it didn't

Don't you love it when everything stops working after an update. Progress is awesome.

Anyone know how to move open tabs to the bottom of the header rather then the top of the header.

Used to use classic theme restorer for that but its gone now

> wanting legacy support for literally ever

>CTR -> github.com/Aris-t2/CustomCSSforFx
>dtma ->find replacement
>password exporter -> find replacement
>tabgroups -> firefox containers

>install quantum after a long period of falling for the Google-Jew
>see screenshot function
>test it out
>it compresses the screenshots to a lossless format

for fuck's sake moz