>>63368333

trips confirm!

this is what beards actually think

*installs games in your path*

Bls translate, am dum

>SBHE PUNA UNF ORRA PBZCEBZVFRQ. OR IVTVYNAG. LBH NER ORVAT JNGPURQ. OR PNERSHY JUNG PBAGRAG LBH CBFG SBE GUR ARKG GJRAGL SBHE UBHEF. OHZC GUVF GUERNQ NF YBAT NF LBH PNA.

FUCK OFF PAJEET

yeah but check these dubs

Thanks
hmmmmm

intel shills BTFO

You took the time to screenshot, open the thread back up, find the image to post, wait to upload, when you could've just saved both time and bandwidth by just copy and pasting the fucking results.

Are you retarded?

I'm triggered by the amount of phoneposting

Fuck you guy's are idiots. there's obviously still some sort of of written encryption going on!

Nice try poojeet

>pressing two buttons takes a long time
>pressing a soft button twice takes a long time
>pressing quote from the hamburger menu takes a long time
>posting the newest item in my screenshot folder takes a long time
>completing a captcha takes a long time

>implying i post without the knowing of being monitored
>implying monitoring this shithole isn't a good thing
KYS

>FOUR CHAN HAS BEEN COMPROMISED. BE VIGILANT. YOU ARE BEING WATCHED. BE CAREFUL WHAT CONTENT YOU POST FOR THE NEXT TWENTY FOUR HOURS. BUMP THIS THREAD AS LONG AS YOU CAN.

Don't worry, OP. I'm saging this as we speak.

- --- -- --- -.- --- / -... . ... - / .-- .- .. ..-. ..-

literally this

for dumb ppl:
>Usenet equivalent of a magazine printing the answer to a quiz upside down

You're using a VPN on a shit-tier poojeet provider with only 1 itty-bitty bar of 4G, have two battery icons, and most likely used the Google app rather than a browser to search that judging by the system webview AppLayout. You're also most likely from bumfuck midwest according to your time zone.

Why do you do this to you'reselve.

>e
Wrong side of the world India is currently 11:51PM right now. Not him but come on

>VPN
It's called Blokada. Having a locked bootloader sucks.
>two battery icons
I'm sorry that I forgot to dismiss the full battery notification
>1 bar of 4G
My university's WiFi won't connect to any Google services right now for some reason.
>used the Google app to search
Yes, because it's convenient.

>this is the state of android users
Fuck, man.

>having to root your phone to block ads
>having to be notified your phone is fully charged
>having to resort to shit-tier poojeet cellular service because your shitdroid can't connect to wifi
>browser experience so shitty you need an App For That(tm) to just be able to use google.com

>having to root your phone to block ads
You don't need root, please learn how to read.
>having to be notified your phone is fully charged
What's your point?
>can't connect to WiFi
Are you fucking illiterate?
>browser experience so shitty
Nothing wrong with Firefox, it's just that holding down the home soft button for a second is a far easier way to perform a Google search.
>tl;dr
Stop being a fucking retard.

wow i found a secret message

fucking retards should learn to rot 13 twice, or even three times for extra security

Sorry pajeet, I meant to say that you "needed root to block ads properly". Instead you gotta use this wacky VPN service to block ads for you. iOS doesn't have this problem.

Why do you need to be notified that your phone is fully charged? What's the point in that? Does your phone have so many battery problems you need to charge it so often that a notification is actually useful? I would hate to be woken up at night from a notification letting me know my phone is fully charged.

>My university's WiFi won't connect to any Google services right now
sounds like a shitdroid problem tbvqh. silly poojie.

>claims to use firefox
>ends up using google services anyway
why why why why why lmao

>iOS doesn't have this problem
That's because the app store only allows ad blockers for safari. Blokada blocks ads system wide, faggot.
>woken up at night
It's a silent notification, and it's pretty telling that you have to nitpick over something so trivial.
>sounds like a shitdroid problem
Only happens on my university's WiFi, and I've heard other people complain about it while on their laptops. Eat shit.
>ends up using Google services anyway
If I'm stuck on the botnet, I may as well take advantage of it.
>y-you're Indian
Not only are you resorting to nitpicking and deliberate misinterpretation of my words, but you're also ad homineming as if it makes a difference. The absolute state of iToddlers

poojie i know that isn't pic related because that's awfully not-indian.

it's ok, i'm sorry that you fell for such obvious bait. have a great day seƱor pritapi.

>I was only pretending to be retarded
I'm not doing a reverse image search for you, faggot.

>Sup Forums
>compromised
Gook Moot and everyone else involved with the website fully cooperates with most requests, why would it need to be compromised, and who would bother to do such a thing?

This is just more Gentoo marketing

Iz ok fren

I can't wait for chinkmoot to start banning phoneposters, at least on Sup Forumsuro; they're the worst of the worst