JerryRigEverything

Is he /ourguy/ ?

welcome to a world of assassination

he's a salty libtard btw

>being a trumpfaggot

kill yourself

Well done, Agent 47.

I love the guy, watch most of his stuff and I barely watch anything on youtube beside music videos and memes.

No. His main videos are merely a destruction show, with no real value other than personal entertainment. Only the bend test can give the consumer some real information on actual build quality.

You're completely forgetting all the disassembly and reassembly stuff he does. That's actually useful.

Someone punch that skinhead.

source?

Fucking alt right nazi.
Hope youtube deletes his channel.

>has a chad-tier face
>decides to shave his head
literally why

he is pretty good but not Sup Forums tier desu

he's still hot and i'd go bottom and let him fuck me till sun up

Dude that isn't the same guy

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like fps Doug?

that's super gay

dude thats gay

hes been seeling out to LG lately so not anymore.

Came here to say this. If hes getting paid to call LG products the best things ever then his reviews have lost all value to me.

Disassembly videos are marginally useful: it's very unlikely someone is going to disassemble his own phone, since it's cheaper and safer to bring it to a professional repair shop, when you take into account the equipment (prying tools, small and special screwdrivers) and the parts you're going to change. When he reassemble everything often does a shit job. Again, it's a mildly entertaining destruction show with close to no actual useful value.

Because hating libtards = trump supporter. Kys

when have he said anything about hating libtards?

I wonder at what pick does hit head scratch

I like his style of review and his philosophy on repairability.

Not true at all, I've disassembled my old phone to replace battery and it went fine. I also only paid 20€ for it that way instead of like 150€ a certified repair shop would ask.

pic related: (You)

What are you trying to say with that pic? I don't get it.

Hair loss

nothing, soy boy

I wish he'd keep politics out of his videos or make specific ones for politics. I unsubbed and haven't watched a vid in a while.

t. not American

Were triggered by jokes about Trump?

>triggered

There's that word again. I'm just sick of the American political circus saturating every avenue of entertainment. If it was few jokes, maybe I'd ignore them, but of course he's got to get on his high horse and do a whole "u mad bro" schtick as well.

What's wrong with white people?

Why do you Americans try so hard to prove something, is it because your lack of culture outside of burgers and iPhones?

Why should a cellphone review channel have to teach me about politics?

BigClive is better, he takes shit apart and actually explains how it works.
This fucktard just breaks things open.

The thing is, he isn't teaching you anything about politics. He is making a joke

BigClive is a good lad. Wish he'd look at more mainstream things and not just chinkshit though.

>Le orange tiny hands man

SO FUNNEH XDDDDD

>This fucktard just breaks things
fixed