What's a good entry level job where I can just sit on my ass with a computer all day...

What's a good entry level job where I can just sit on my ass with a computer all day? I want to take online courses and further my knowledge in a subject and get paid while doing it.

No such thing

Security

Government official

front desk clerk at motel
customer service/collections rep at small financing company
call center

>collections
>call center

These jobs in most places are basically non-stop work where you're chained to your desk all day and forcefed from a firehose of incoming calls or backlogged collection cases with timed and auditable breaks and bathroom visits, probably not what he's looking for.

Sysadmin?

You can set shit up and then it runs itself.

>job
>sit on my ass all day

>sitting on ass
>working

do you want a bonus for chugging Mtn Dew too?

today i installed spice-html5, ran tails as a virtual machine at home and browsed dark net markets through a ssh proxy home from work today

guess what i do (yes it has to do with drugs)

>Be rich
>Have daddy get you job at company
>Sit on ass all day
>Do nothing
>Profit $$$

People always say this. Is the job really that easy? Also how do I get into it?

This, I worked at a call center for 4 months and it was the worst fucking thing ever. Nonstop calls all fucking day, saying the same bland words over and over again, pretending you care about bullshit to get a pitiful bonus on top of your minimum wage.

Truest words have never been spoken. I chose NEETdom over this because i cant fucking take it. Id rather be broke until the economy unshits itself and i can get a different job

It's easy when everything is running as intended and no one is calling about any problems, but when shit hits the fan expect to have a phone call at 3 AM

it comes in waves. poisson distribution.

find a laid back msp. my coworker sits around installing fedora on his laptop all day.

You don't want a good entry level job.

You want an easy gig. Any job where you can fuck around on-line isn't going to have sort of career advancement. Which means there is no concept of "entry-level" because there's nothing above that. Take that as it's all entry level, because you're a replaceable cog that they throw out when demand goes down.

> front desk clerk at motel
Yeah, that.

Alternatively you want a REAL job that you ride for 3 weeks to 6 months before they realize you're not doing any actual work. Lie on your resume to whateverthefuck.

>customer service/collections rep at small financing company
That's either a hit-man, repo/burglar, or call center-work, which as mentioned, has progressed towards 0% downtime.

> until the economy unshits itself

It unshit itself years ago. Market bounced back. Jobs came back slowly. THIS is post econo-pocalypse. Hell, I'd say that this is a high-point if anything.

I worked the help desk at a community college. I received an allotment of classes for free, but I had to work them around my schedule. I tried to cram in as much "side" learning as I could but constantly switching between tasks is exhausting.

Now I work for a nonprofit and get paid twice as much but I fuck around twice as much too. Most people are tech-illiterate and they keep me around because I will politely explain how to create a desktop shortcut a hundred times without being rude.

I'd recommend a Call Center that has a grave yard shift and just stick with that. Our current center gets maybe 30 calls a night from 12 am to 5 am and thats split between 2 to 3 people. The rest of the time you just study and watch videos.

Did this shit for 2 weeks until they decided the way i talked during train wasnt liked. I was under amazon during that time, did 2 live calls that went great but they still terminated me. Trying on another company called concentrix going to see what happens this time.

Security Guard at Night

Economy has been fine for a while now