Best Firefox Plugins?

What are some of the best firefox plugins?

I already have ad nauseam but what are some other good ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/javascript-control/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/session-manager/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?platform=windows&q=session
mozdev.org/source/browse/sessionmanager/src/sessionmanager/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chrome

FireGestures
Session Manager

None of them work on the new edition

why do people keep saying this when it's false

>FireGestures
>This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/javascript-control/

because Sup Forums has become infected with Sup Forumstards who now hate Mozilla because it's not alt-right.

xDDDDDDD
WELL ROASTED MY MAN

downthemall

uBlock Origin
Https everwhere
Your preferred cookie manager

this

what does Ad Nauseam do exactly

I just switched from angrymonkey to the new version of greasemoneky that's available for FF57 as I'd rather stick with GM. However now my scripts are all broken, Sup Forums x seems to work fine, but onee-chan won't keep it's settings when I refresh a page and I can't even install exlinks end ezExhentai, both the github pages don't even initiate an install.

SO, off to a smooooth start then.

I've seen some having an autistic fit over the new "metro" look and I don't know why.

For fucking years people have been customizing their systems and programs to look simple and then microshit comes out with what everyones been modding in for years with windows 10 "metro look" and suddenly some people have an heartattack when they see something sharp and simple looking

use tamper monkey

So Morning Coffee is dead, anyone know of a replacement?

I'm seeing some really slow JavaScript with greasemonkey and 4chanx. Is it an issue for anyone else?

uses more resources tha ublock origin by clicking ads in the background.

Surely (((Goolag))) is far worse than Mozzarella.

why do you need a cookie manager?

>Your preferred cookie manager
F12 -> Storage

Ublock and umatrix. If you have more than 3 addons on your firefox, you're a hipster

Because people like you still don't know the difference between an addon and a plugin. The only plugin still supported on the main versions of Firefox is Adobe Flash. All other plugins such as Java, Silverlight, etc only work on Firefox ESR.

See

Those aren't plugins. They're addons. Plugins are programs installed outside the browser that hook into it, such as Adobe Flash.

>op mentions adnauseum
he clearly meant addons you sperg

>tfw exactly 3 addons

Yeah well why type plugins then? NO EXCUSES!

/Thread

Plugins I couldn't live without:
uBlock Origin (or similar)
Vimperator (or similar)
Flashcontrol (or similar)

Mozilla gave my donations to antifa, wot do?

Is there anything that lets me edit the context menu since TMP isn't a thing yet?

yeah well you can't just force what others are doing onto everyone else you little shit

yes
userchrome and usercontent css

I was wondering that as well. Maybe he meant something like Self Destructing Cookies or Cookie Auto Delete.

Goddamn they have destroyed their logo.

The prediction that the logo would get progressively flatter is coming to fruition.

OBSOLÈTE

So I basically can't tell the difference between Firefox and Microsoft Edge, now.

Does that mean I can just uninstall Firefox and use Edge? Would probably save me a whopping 140MB

But Session Manager really doesn't work in the new edition.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/session-manager/
>Not compatible with Firefox Quantum

addons. they're called addons.

flash and java are plugins

in chrome, addons are called extensions

>The only plugin still supported on the main versions of Firefox is Adobe Flash. All other plugins such as Java, Silverlight, etc only work on Firefox ESR.
this really isn't how things ought to be...

not even flash ought to be supported anymore. Plugins are cancer and the devil. addons/extensions should be as far as integration of external software goes.

There are good alternatives. Also, go to the dev version of session manager. Duh.

Because he's not an autistic cunt like you

Firefox offers more options and privacy
it can also play vp8 webms with sound natively

4chanx when?

>There are good alternatives.
No, there really aren't.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?platform=windows&q=session

Session Manager had 240,000 users, dwarfing every other session add-on by far by at least a factor of 10.

>Also, go to the dev version of session manager.
Where is that again?

All I see is
mozdev.org/source/browse/sessionmanager/src/sessionmanager/

and I don't see a dev version for FF57.

now

The developer doesn't seem very active, odds are he's just going to let it die.

Where?

nm

Into the trash Greasemonkey goes. Switched to Tampermonkey and everything works perfectly fine again.

Why not Violentmonkey? It doesn't sell your data and is fully open. Sup Forums x and whatever works fine on it.

Use greasemonkey, violentmonkey, or tampermonkey and add the script like mormal. Wtf do you need?

Does Tampermonkey sell your data?

Are there any decent replacements for Youtube center?

I said "nm," faggot.

Anyone have an issue with inline image expansion using Sup Forums x with violentmonkey? Seems like every so often an image won't contract properly when you click on it.

dont know but they follow dumb german laws. read their privacy policy. it should be your last option if greasemonkey or violentmonkey dont work.

Stop donating to Mozilla?

Anyone having trouble using Cookie Auto-delete?
I'm able to white-list sad panda no problem but with javlibrary I log in and then immediately get signed out even when white-listing the site.

can confirm tampermonkey working better than grease

His point exactly.

has anyone had any luck getting userchrome.css to work with firefox 57?

how is ad nauseum holding up as compared to more popular blockers

Yes.

can you explain how? mine isnt working at all. like i get if i had shitty code it would break stuff, but right now i cant even get it to effect anything on the browser

copy and paste someone elses that knows works. you might not like it but there is a subreddit you can copy someones working userChrome.css from to test.

i tried, i havnt been able to make anything work.

uninstall-firefox.exe

Then you're literally doing it wrong.

Is there an addon that simplifies management of firefox's cookie whitelist? I really just want something that gives me like a toolbar icon that has some like "allow cookies from this website" button or some such so that I don't have to manually go in to settings every time.

> plugins
They're called add-ons you mong. lrn2read lrn2/g/

my understanding is that it should look like this C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\\chrome\userChrome.css

if that is not correct please tell me what is correct