White or black

white or black

White is feminine, but black is a literal fingerprint magnet.

I'll pick white.

black

but you are going to need a case / skin for that, so doesn't really matter.

>iPhonex
you know that phone is a 1000$ emoji machine right?

consumerist c*ck

Black because it doesn't stick out as much, same reason that most of my clothes are dark. Also this .

Rose gold

>nice

White, because the screen still gets the black bezel and the polished stainless steel sides are pretty awesome

source: I have one

You don't really need a skin or case

a dank $1000 emoji machine

>I have one
I'm sorry user :( :( :(

I kinda wish it had that frosted glass look that the 8 has, but oh well.

Go with black.

No need to be sorry user! Someone had to bite the bullet and spend their hard earned dollarydos on this horrible device. Otherwise, how could apple continue to sell such a horrible device lineup

Fag
sage&hide

but why not just hide and move on? Why bother commenting

its like your are moving towards the camera you are verbally attempting to repel

>t. samsung pajeet who uses a phone that's only $150 less expensive but performs far worse

can you explain the t. thing I don't understand it

Its short for "terveiset" which means "regards" in Finnish.

It's how they sign letters. It's an Sup Forums meme

>t. spoonfeeder.

you may technically be right but the meme itself has evolved to basically be self-referential to the poster OR "label" another user as a categorical stereotype

the meme has transformed so much that I just read it now as being short for "the" and it makes more sense that way, like a finger pointing.

>t. pedant

>white is feminine
Spoken like a true retard who is completely unaware of Yin and Yang.
Black is feminine.
White is masculine.

I've always read it as `thanks' - It's a passive insult. You're thanking them while typically calling them something derogatory.

>White is feminine
White = yang = male
Black = yin = female

You really should get a case. The iPhone x is the first glass backed iPhone and drop tests for it have declared it as apple's most fragile iPhone to date.

>The iPhone x is the first glass backed iPhone.

Are you retarded?

Most iPhones until now were made of aluminium. The X uses glass so it can work with wireless charging technology. Personally, I think a hard plastic would have been more functional and thus desirable.

Screw wireless charging, in any case. I much prefer a cable that let's me pick up my phone while it's charging.

No.

You're all retarded iPhags, enjoy your overpriced chink sweatshop made shit.

chink

t. sad depressed overweight virgin neet

anything that match your skin

great, thanks for sharing your retarded incorrect thoughts

t. unamused

Sankyuu raisu niga gozaimasu.

Transparent

There is no black or white. It is Silver and Space Gray.

soyboy

White is for niggers and women