Hey you fucking faggots, I know this is a slow board but let's fucking do it...

Hey you fucking faggots, I know this is a slow board but let's fucking do it. I am addicted to having a lot of tabs opened at the same time, but I am getting tire of using Chrome. I'm gonna start using Vivaldi (even though it may be slower and more buggy). Because it is much easier and better to browse through multiple tabs. HOWEVER, I can't fucking cycle through the GODDAMN Tabs at the order of the fucking TAB STACK. Basically, when I scroll or hit ctrl+page down, it doesn't go as it looks here in the fucking pic, but it goes through the order I opened the tabs first. How the fuck do I change this? I WOULD BE REALLY, REALLY FUCKING GRATEFUL to any user that can do it because this is driving me mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcw6v3Ajp8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>windows 8
>having so much free time and so little hobbies you give a fuck about browsers
>/r9k/

>Hey you fucking faggots
i know how, but you insulted me

>i know how, but you insulted me

What if I suck your dick user?

But only if you swallow.

>But only if you swallow.

Can't do that user! I don't like the cummies in my tongue!

Then we'll have to do this the rough way...
*forces cock into your mouth*

*takes it in the mouth and moans*

A-user...Stop...This hurts...It's too lewd!

In all seriousness though. I' ve tried messing with the fucking settings on Vivaldi and nothing has been working so far. I just want the fucking tab list to be as I see it in the fucking Tab Stack (going from the first wikipedia tab to the last without anything in between, and then to the Sup Forums one, and the youtube one and so on and so forth). Is there any fucking thing to do, or is it just impossible?

Heh, *pants*, wait 'till I fill you up, I've been holding in for nofap november.

*facefucks you more aggresively*

still can't find an explanation to this uncanny link between faggots and computers
as usual it seems like anime is a catalyst though

Fuck off m8. Let us like whatever we want. Besides, fucking help me with this shitty fucking browser.

idc do what you want, it's just unexpected.
Dunno how to do that I didn't use that feature but worse case scenario with f2 or f3 you can switch to whatever tab you want.

Yeah, thanks for the fucking help m8.

Switch to Firefox and use the Tree Style Tab addon.

*cum starts overflowing everywhere*

user...Yes...*pants for air*...There is so much...hot sticky cum!

In all honesty though. Anybody know how to fix this issue? It's exactly like this one here.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcw6v3Ajp8s

>windows
>vivaldi
fuck off

ITT. Linuxfag

t. idiot

The internet gives faggots a convenient way to express their faggotry, and since they're all boys to begin with, straightfaggotry isn't available.

I just tried this browser out tonight and it's true, the tab order isn't taking stacks into account, and acts as if the tabs were never stacked. After spending about 5 minutes learning how to cycle tabs and then getting distracted by putting borders around my windows, I don't know how to fix it.

install gentoo, shove a dick up your ass and then kys, you're nothing but a waste of my time, space and the air you breathe.

Also, if you switch to linux I'll write you a shell-skript for this, since you sucked user's dick so nicely.

I wish I could forward this thread to your loved ones

Are you THAT retarded that you didn't check the more basic options?

Sure you did derp

that's why this is an anonymous thing, you can't accuse anybody of anything, maybe we are not even real

>maybe we are not even real
Damn... I must have a really sick imagination

people tend to imagine strange things, senpai, you might not be the only one

Did that. Still doesn't work like I wanted but ok.

You should try using the browser before making a fool of yourself like this. The problem he's complaining about happens in tab order.

Are you THAT retarded that you're talking about tab order when the problem happens in tab order?

Isn't there a setting in the menu for exactly that?