/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user drew an egg • user got some bamboo arrow shafts • user has a cunning plan • user's Wing Sun 698 is dry/fine • user gets a banana warmer • user got his KZ Bluetooth cable • user's rubber ducky arrived • user's genji ass prophecy looks grim Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/5V-12V-ZVS-Induction-Heating-Power-Supply-Module-With-Coil-p-1015637.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WzWNt7zs5oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>• user got his KZ Bluetooth cable →
why ? i like mine, but i;m not an audiophile

You don't need to be an audiophile, any normal person understands the crappiness of bluetooth audio (sound and battery wise).

I see almost no change in battery life desu, just the battery life of the cable itself could be better, i often have to recharge it at work. But the fact that is wireless is the best feature of all - no cabel from my desk / pocket to my head.

>order some phone panels and flashlight
>2 months no answer
>get email that they are shipping
>3 months no answer
>go to snailmail, ask about it
>snailmailsays they never got any such thing
>write an email to the people who took my money
>"we totally sent it, it will arrive any moment now"

I mean its about $20 total, but I still feel bummed out.
Its like I got in a fight and lost.

Wtf is this? If I order several things with free delivery they ask my to pay 20¢ for postage??

Are uni ball signo 307's good?

Should I, or are there better alternatives?

Report to Ali customer support.

>below is the clink
damn chinks even creating chinklinks
what will they think of next

I got one of those.
Keeps cutting out, which is crap as I wanted it to power a RasPi in the field (output: 5v2a)
Don't know if it's just the batteries I got though.

what is this thing?

i like them, wanted to get one for the chink digits clearance meme but forgot the brand'

t. have some ok 16850s from shit chargers whos front end blew out

why would you buy one of these rather than one that comes with 18650s already inside? they seem cheaper total and smaller too

honestly curious of the advantages, i guess you can replace the cells once they're dead but by then why not get a more modern powerbank

Xiaomi toothbrushes

You can't make this shit up...

The current state of Sup Forums.

What's a recommended tablet? I had a look at the wiki and infograph, then watched some reviews. My main worry is if it's too slow (not that I'll do much), anyone here have any experience with them?

Pic related is one I was thinking of getting.

I would not pay
nice
can you compare them with Western toothbrushes?

jelly for not having a glorious chink toothbrush
maybe it gives me cancer, who knows
I will test it this evening against my old toothbrush

18650s have a range of applications outside power banks, including but not limited to mouth fedoras.

Anyone tried the ZS6s with ZS5 bluetooth cable yet?

What's your budget?

I'd go as high as $250 if I really like it. Would rather keep it under $200 though since it's just going to be used for browsing and maybe watching videos.

i know as i have a robot cock to suck on as well as a flashlight powered off them, that really doesn't answer the question
if you want a charger get a charger designed for the job that is cheaper, otherwise you can just use your boxmod as the powerbank itself
in addition getting high current rated cells for a powerbank is a waste of money, better off lower current higher lifespan and capacity

seems to me this is just a jack of all trades, master of none

Another picture of the chinkbrush, unfortunately I dont know how to take half decent pictures with my Mi Max 2 and I am in poor lighting

Xiaomi cameras are pretty shite in low light, don't sweat about it too much

So these arrived today after a month and a half and with the package a little dented, nothing too serious though. A lot of people already reviewed them here probably but I'm gonna give my opinion anyway.
The build quality is ok, you can feel it's plastic everywhere but you can't expect anything else at that price. There are some spare parts in the package like for the little piece holding the left and right cable together and the condom they put on the jack. It comes with 6 tips total, 3 black and 3 white, and my only real complaint about them is here: the biggest of the black tips is bigger than the one of the white tips. They would fit in my ears just right but the problem is the black tips have a bigger canal which makes the bass dominant over everything else and I didn't like that at all. It's not too big of a deal, the white tips are not too far off from a perfect fit for me, but it's worth pointing out.
For sound quality they really are surprising, they don't lack anywhere in particular although I can feel a boost in the sub-bass and highs region giving it a slight but present U-shape, with the sub-bass being almost annoying in some tracks that have lots of it, it just takes some getting used to I guess. Overall they're quite nice, just keep away from the black tips unless you want nigger bass and nothing else. I'll report back if there are some noticeable differences in time with the burn in.

Any half decent bluetooth earbuds in the 25~ dollar range?
Preferably the airpod type style where there's no cord, I wanna give that style headphone a try but not drop 100 bucks on them

Cube mix plus

I have the 4 cell one. Cost me about £10, more or less the same as a half decent mains powered charger.

I get the jack of all trades accusation but that's kind of why I wanted it - I'd rather carry around one brick for both mouth fedora and phone than two dedicated bricks. Plus charging over micro USB is extremely useful for me.

Has anyone bought any of these kind of chink wireless earphones? There's alot of different manufacturers, though almost all of them look exactly identical with minor aesthetically differences
But holy shit almost all of them has amazing sound, the sound isolation is great, they fit the ears well and comfortably , they are sweat proof, and they cost what? $10-20?? Even the build quality is quite decent for that price
Explain to me why you bought yourself $99 earphones

my snow miku nendo came. I rate it cute/10. surprisingly decent quality

Anyone got game controller recommendations or good brands to get them from?

yeah pretty good

Do these come with a mic option?

What specific set do you recommend

If they offered free shipping then they should stick with that, begging for 0,2 like this is pathetic.

think of it as a charger that can also be used as a powerbank

looks low quality, just like your future.

New pillow case arrived today !!!

how much was total with pillow+case?

the only thing worth buying is imo cheap electronics stuff

iron it out and maybe wash it you dirty slut

Also: if I was to build a pocket sized Linux machine for some anons here.. Would any of you want one? What would you want as far as features go? It'd be the Zero W so wifi capable. Ideally ~3.5" screen.
Anyone who could do with one has already built one of their own, and the rest who are too lazy to build one would never actually use the thing
Still, I wanna see what you've come up with, past user.

Mine drains batteries if you leave them in it.

Just got my KZ ATE. Not gonna review because it's a last 2016 meme so.
>Just Google.
I wanted to know if there is some sort of cable mod to improve the life of my earphones.

Hey anons. I received that little bluetooth hands free that's been around this last days. But I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. It is supposed to go over the ear? Inside of it hurts but over it feels flimsy.

don't breathe this lol

lets take a moment to thank all your local post workers who need to sort through a mess of chinese packages and deliver them to your door on cold winter mornings, touching them daily prob gives them cancer and smelling them gives them something bad too.

it really sucks to be them and thanks i guess.

maybe machines will start sorting them and delivering chink shit in the future so those poor people dont need to get cancer anymore.

>Xiaomi cameras are pretty shite
Xiaomi Mi 5S IMX378 is godly

For how long? Are you sure it's the charger?

Dat ur pic or stock pic?
Bcoz it looks gud

Ok, quick update on the banana warmer(induction heater).

I'm now shaking as I've just blown a bunch of fuses by trying to take a photo of it heating a nail up, I pushed the nail in too far and it shot up to 16A at 12V, this is in the UK so our fuses blow at 13A and I blew the fuse in my power supply(8A), multimeter(10A) and the breaker tripped.

Also the inductors on the PCB started to smoke.

Bearing in mind I've never gone above half an Ampere for my other projects.

I've got a clamp meter I can use and another multimeter thats rated for 20A so I can still do my review.

maybe you can use a big lipo and a step down converter to power the pi

wait wat

link

my fucking cat toy still isnt shipped from 11.11

we need a button like gearbest that will whip a chink if isnt shipped faster.

stock, but it really looks like that, and my pisspoor phone won't make it any better

but i'll make a photo later anyway

>Wonder if there's any monster girl quest stuff on ali
>Never bother googling it during sales
>See this on google images
>Check store
>All they have is alice, this is discontinued
>being sold super cheap everywhere else, getting rid of all their MGQ dakis

banggood.com/5V-12V-ZVS-Induction-Heating-Power-Supply-Module-With-Coil-p-1015637.html

maybe electric shock collars would work better

Want one to melt aluminium cans with, youtube.com/watch?v=WzWNt7zs5oU uses 1.5kW, so bleh.
Want a 2kW module AT LEAST

also if anyone is wondering how 16A at 12 can trip a 13A at 240V breaker, I have a feeling that it might have shorted out, I did have a 1200W (5A at mains voltage) heater running off the same extension cord.

wow

12V 16A will only be 1.25A on 240V user, 2.5A if you guys use 110V, so I'm surprised your breaker tripped, and it didn't just totally fuck your power supply.
Fucked power supply could have caused a short tho, that would've caused a trip

It's a pretty old power supply, I'll maybe post a pic later

Let us know if you get sick!

>tfw no chinkgf

I will. If I get cancer or something from it, the last thing I want to do in my life is to warn /csg/ about chinese toothbrushes, and then I can die in peace.

What should I buy mum for Christmas? I bought her a scarf but I want to buy her something else. She wears no jewellery so I'm stumped.

Also, suggestions for a 13 year old boys present??

chink prostitute

how the fuck do you use gb points in their app?
i swear, these chink software developers are retarded

Please recommend me a good DAC

>suggestions for a 13 year old boys present
You know the answer, you depraved fucker.

Guess what just arrived

There any cheap chink infinity mirrors out there?
I'd like to get one as a gift but all the ones I find online are like 80 bucks, which is ludicrous for a mirror, some reflective film and a bunch of LEDs
>inb4 diy it
I'd have to buy a bunch of tools, wood, a drill, LEDs, etc. just to make one thing
Fuck that

It was last tested in 1994 according to the sticker on the bottom.

i dont think so its expensive to ship frames and mirrors around the world

Anyone?

What earphones come in a nice box. I remember buying the DZAT ones and they came in a nice box. Sounds quality doesn't matter too much. Thanks

You'll make it to the headlines first, bud
Lube and rubbers

What's the best chink lube?

Not a clue....but I'd make sure it won't cause a reaction

What mechanical keyboard should I get for 50€?
No Amazon

I have been thinking about these:
GoesWonky 616
Ijizz AK47 GAY
4HUE p00p

sulphuric acid

you've only changed some of the text and the picture fuck off already.

nice

>no responses in the last thread ;__;

Do none of you know about good IP cameras? Are Xiaomi really good or is it all a meme?

a shitty chink 3d printer?

I got scared when I read that the brush has metallic strings

user which phone do you use?

Get her a banana plush, decorative crystal sphere, or get a chink dremel + electrical parts and carve her a lamp. Depending on her tastes in decor.

For 13 year old boy get him either one of those knockoff handhelds with the bajillion NES games, an 8bitdo, a balaclava, a butterfly knife trainer (the ones without the actual blade), or some kind of interesting shirt or hat.

no new stuff arrived today

Redmi note 3 pro with a the modded Google can why like the image quality? Frankly speaking the phone cam sucks but I didn't buy it for the cam anyways

Pocket pussy would make more sense as long as he doesn't burn himself

I hope it isn't shitty

Thanks for your post user

what is HANDLED BY ALIEXPRESS?

I chinked the chinks :-/

...and I actually feel bad about it.

> order $39.00 item Aug. 29 2017
> AliExpress has refunds if the item is not delivered after 60 days
> Open dispute on day 55
> Seller tries to argue but I insist it's not delivered
> AliExpress dispute is automatically closed in my favor
> I get refund on October 29th
> Item arrived in the mail today, November 15th
...it's not like I intentionally tried to scam the seller or anything.

I guess AliExpress is at fault here, if nothing arrives and you don't open a dispute right before the 60 day window then you end up paying even though nothing was shipped if that's the case. And nothing had arrived after 60 days. ...but it eventually arrived - after the refund process. This wouldn't be a problem if it was 90 days or something like that.

Anyway, not sure what, if anything, to do about this. I'm pretty well off, $39 isn't a large amount for me.

what are you a moralfag or something? i wish that happened to me lol