You know I had to do it to Apple

You know I had to do it to Apple

There's something wrong with that picture.
Did you make him taller?

When I grow up, I want to be like this guy.

>underage

is Louis Rossmann Jewish? im genuinely curious

Is ching chong chang asian?
Is ahmed arab?
Is bombo bubambe african?

With that surname you'd have to have a learning disability to ask, of course he fucking is.

> i want to grow up and have black tatoos around my eyes from fixing broken shit for for poor fags who cant afford new apple shit

said no ever

t. like based rossman and glad i changed careers

What I don't get is why he's dressed like a 19th century continental circus performer with those ridiculously loose slacks, dress shoes and cheap shirt. Did you see the movie "The Quest" with Jean-Claude van Damme? In the intro of the movie, his character is a street performer and leader of this ragtag bunch of criminal children. That's what Louis looks like.

Louis doesn't care about what other people think of his looks.

But he makes a decent living off of it with no formal education and living in NYC

Those shoes and pants... sad.

>What I don't get is why he's dressed like a 19th century continental circus performer

I haven't kek'd at such velocity in a long, long time from a Sup Forums post.

Why do you post your shit-for-brains e-celebs and immediately assume everyone knows what you're talking about? Can you discuss something related to technology, dipshit? Youtube has a comments section for a fucking reason, you underage mongoloid.

this is what happens to a body after years of deadlifting

I never understood why people rag on old/loose clothing so much. I hear similar complaints about reviewbrah. I think it looks fine. Well-fitted clothes look better, sure, but it's not such a big deal that I'd bother to say something.

what did you change to?

Rossmann is german, Rossman is jewish

loose clothing is comfy

This is bullshit

He was once offered to rent a great apartment cheaply because the landlord mistook him for being a jew because of his name but he didn't get it when he showed up in person and that landlord realized he wasn't.

Not that it matters. His videos are nice if you want something on in the background while fixing something regardless.

>charges out the ass for miniscule work
>german name
>doesn't look like a native german at all
you do the math

I lost interest in his videos because a lot of them are just fixing shit and just pretty much white noise. I like when he rants but sometimes there's no rant. Which is understandable, he's doing his job, but still.

THESE TWEEZERS ARE BULLSHIT

the pants and shoes are because you have to look professional at work. The T-shirt is for comfyness because he has to use a lot his arms.

This is about exactly the opposite of professional look.

Are you aesthetically blind?

>put a shirt on
>already in business mode

sorry that you have to dress in shorts and sandals at work.

There's no doubt those pants are bigger than him.

no, all three are american.

Assuming they're all in America, you're right .

pants are like 3 sizes too big and legs too long. He could pass as a decent and well dressed individual if he fixes that

I dress like him but I use jeans

what do you think?

I think it's weird that the shirt is tight and the pants are loose

>knows he's a youtuber
>Reeee why you assume everyone knows who he is
He does tech shit how is that not g related

bottom?

Those are Big Pants

He's a small guy.

Louis is the typical terrone manlet.
But I kinda like him.

I like this guy

Look at the way he has his hands clasped together. You tell me.

not by choice, and NYC isnt for everyone..

helicopter avionics

>When I grow up I want to be an angry balding manlet, spending most of my time repairing apple products that get more difficult to repair every year

have some standards lad

Does anyone have the webm where he smashes a dell laptop?

I have an iPhone SE with a battery drain that nobody can fix. Already replaced the power management IC, must be a short somewhere. Wish I lived in NYC I'd take it to his place.

confirmed /ourguy/