Welp

Welp.
Looks like that's it boys, pack it in for Nvidia.

Other urls found in this thread:

guru3d.com/articles_pages/star_wars_battlefront_ii_2017_pc_graphics_analysis_benchmark_review,5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait to buy a Vega housefire for those three games a year where it outperforms Nvidia cards!!!

so
what happended?

Async

Wew
Kinda funny seeing the Fury X so high.

t.Titan Xp owner and future Titan X Star Wars Collector's Edition Owner (buys Empire and Jedi).

>Batllefront
fake and gay

giggity

guru3d.com/articles_pages/star_wars_battlefront_ii_2017_pc_graphics_analysis_benchmark_review,5.html

>Cherry picking benchmarks while hiding the real facts that AYYMD HOUSEFIRES gets DESTROYED in the benchmarks

>Tfw got an R9 Fury when it was on sale last year
>OC'd it to 1085 MHz
I'm not buying this turd though, I refuse to support cancerous loot boxes.

Loling at that pic

Ugh, why do people use their several hundred dollars GPUs for gaming. Grow up, Sup Forumsirgins

Why would you buy a $600+ video card to play at 1080p?

>pay $60 to unlock the rest of the results

I need the 144fps for my 144hz monitor.

This, I was thinking the exact same thing the moment I realized the chart was going off 2007 tier resolutions.

>calls out op for cherrypicking a picture
>proceeds to cherrypick another picture

>99% of people are still playing at 1080p
it's OK when Nvidia fags do it!

It's just not necessary to buy that kind of card to play at 1080p. The RX 580 is good enough for that resolution.

says the one who cherrypicked another image

Try again, retard

Games where AMD performs better justs mean I wouldn't be wasting my money in that game.
Sorry devs but you have to choice, pick AMD and their tiny userbase or Nvidia and my money.

>due to DRM kicking us out of the game the results build-up will take a few days.
piratefags ruined pc gaming

Nvidia DX12 drivers are shit. They rely on raw clockspeed to power through most of their problems but when the engine is advanced enough to really hit the CPU/GPU in the balls with compute load and you are on an API thats properly threaded your seeing the higher raw compute power and better wind10/DX12 crimson Re-Live drivers come into play.

We are finally transitioning into the advanced API era so the balls in AMD's court now the only thing they have to do now is cram more shaders/ROPS into a graphics card at lower costs and with more power efficiency and they will leave nvidia in the dust.

Thats gonna be Navi. They will transition to MCM gpus where they cut smaller dies with higher yields and stitch them together with infinity fabric. This will allow them to smash 8,000-16,000 shaders into a package with integrated HBM2 and reduce the voltage/clockspeeds to maximise perf/watt

Your gonna see a 8-12-16K shader SKU of MCM gpu's from AMD in the same TPD power envelope as the 3,800 CUDA GTX 2080 and the 5,400 CUDA core Volta Titan GPU That will absolutely annihilate them.

FuryX is a compute beast. It's primary bottleneck is lack of vram. If you dont completely fuck the vram it sits around 1070 levels in properly optimized games.

>directX11
>beta benchmark

>drmfags ruined pc gaming
ftfy

What was the point of the 1070ti again?

>battlefront 2
hahahahah

How he's cherrypicking? No one buys a high end GPU to play at 1080p.

Cheaper 1080?

can you pick a game that doesnt suck?

>old nvidia drivers
>fury x 0

Fuck this shill thread