>disable your ad blocker or no content

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2E4UzlHues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He doesn't have an ad-blocker blocker-blocker

*closes tab / tips fedora

>implying their content is any good
They are doing you a favor if anything.

It's called you never go back to that site again.

First then

*unsheathes uBlock Protector*

If you want to describe a feeling of comfort and satisfaction, by all means say you are “content,” but using the word as a noun to describe publications and works of authorship adopts an attitude you might rather avoid: it treats them as a commodity whose purpose is to fill a box and make money. In effect, it disparages the works themselves. If you don't agree with that attitude, you can call them “works” or “publications.”

Those who use the term “content” are often the publishers that push for increased copyright power in the name of the authors (“creators,” as they say) of the works. The term “content” reveals their real attitude towards these works and their authors. This was also recognized by Tom Chatfield in the Guardian:

Content itself is beside the point—as the very use of words like content suggests. The moment you start labelling every single piece of writing in the world “content,” you have conceded its interchangeability: its primary purpose as mere grist to the metrical mill.

I have never encountered a site where it would be worth it to disable the adblocker and you couldn't just find an alternative site with more or less the same content.

>Not having noscript

>its primary purpose as mere grist to the metrical mill.

Which is what it is. Work or publication implies actual value, your adblocker-blocker-blocker-blocker fodder has none. Hence content.

no content it is.
I will NEVER EVER browse without an adblocker.

> bruh, I'm a vlogger and insta-grammer and a youtuber
>> disable your ad blocker if you want more _quality_ content

Me:
>>>>>>>>> over 9000 ad blocker ramp up

>he doesn't block ads via DNS
lol

>blocks script
Your move, bitch!

There is a filter that disables that shit, though it doesnt work for everything.

>It seems your ad blocker is causing our website to not load properly, try disabling it

That's bullshit and I don't appreciate being lied to you pieces of shit

My favourite ones are when they do this really passive aggressive cluelessness.

>Oh? We don't know why the site isn't loading in your browser. Try turning off your ad-blocker (if you have one)

Wikia actually throws a fit if one of it's ad-sites is blocked with no-script.

I just close the tab when that happens. Ads are a malware vector.

Never give these scumbags the light of day. Autoplay videos, pop-under ads, some of the nastiest shit and they expect you to willingly take it?

>this kills the adblocker

\end{thread}

Do you have adblock disabled on Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

no

>using the internet to be entertained
>using the internet to read clickbait news

The internet is an interactive data archive and an advanced home shopping network.
Using the internet to "consume media" is not only improper, but also immoral.

Good thing wikia-- excuse me, FANDOM's a piece of shit, you're not losing much

I downloaded an Adblock browser for Android just because Sup Forums mobile ads were autoplay videos which stopped my music lol

Mods?

Trips of truth, or just learn to edit page info (F12)

That could just be the incompetence of webdevs though

Watch our ads goy, we need your shekels!

>immediately closes tab

>right click, delete element, can see content
>install anti-adblocker
checkmate

i only block ads on Sup Forums

So it's content and virus or no content?

On how many layers of bonzi buddy are you now?

>Internet
>Not pirating dildos
WOOP WOOP
NIGGER ALERT

youtube.com/watch?v=C2E4UzlHues nihal levels

what the fuck did I just watch

>when corporations launch malware infested ads into your browser violating your nap so you can drop nukes on their HQ

nobody gets whitelisted, ever, for any reason

desu most people here will NEVER be content creators, so why worry about the terminology. Consumers were made to consume, why complicate things?

You think you're the only site that is offering the content I want kid?

>open the cached version
thank you google overlords

so is there a solution that lets me punish bad goy sites? submit their IP to clickfraud/ddos whatever?

This, and also run AdNauseam to ruin google at the same time

Adblocker is a meme, SS7 is life, all hail our lord, SS7-jesus. (Praise this nigga before he goes nuclear on Best Korea)

>enable JavaScript or no content

I disabled it before when Sup Forums didn't have malware ads.

>f12
>highlight the code that blocks the page
>press DEL

Literally toddler-tier "programming"

>have ad-block turned off, as well as no-script and anything else
>durr pls turn off your ad block still appears
Some sites deserve to die.

Fucking this. They are so incompetent sometimes

xd

I allowed it when it was just the J-List ads because I didn't mind anime pictures and they were static. When the rev content ads popped up and started recommending SJW stuff to me all the time, I had to turn on the ad blocker. I would have just blocked everything besides the J-list if I could have.

I have a better idea: if you content creators are not comfortable with depending on ads for revenue, why don't you try converting to alternative income streams? For instance, a real fucking job.

>when you can just use inspect element to bypass it

>Site purposely has anti-adblock elements all over the place, so having adblock on prevents the site from loading and functioning properly
Fucking gelbooru, with their jew admins

>not using Grabber on PC and Animeboxes on Android
I simply can't use booru sites without those anymore.

>adblock detector shows a popup
>block element the popup
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>F12
>delet element

yeah, J-list ads were more esthetic than those "please disable adblock" messages so I had Sup Forums on whitelist

Actually yes. Its the only site i have it disabled on.

>being Hiro's personal cuck

haha good one XD

>a pirate was shot dead today by heroic law enforcement officers as he was attempting to rob several websites at once

>and it was beautiful and why that's a good thing

>started recommending SJW stuff to me all the time
Did SJW stuff decide to advertise on Sup Forums of all places?

Lol... Good one man

This is why I use adnauseum.

googles ai can filter out your fake clicks, however a smaller ad company without those resoruces cant.
ad jews will then only buy from google, creating a monopoly as the smaller companies go out of buisness.
Id bet google endorses adnauseum

Most webdevs are incompetent so I must agree

Whenever this happens I just don't use their shitty site ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I always had it disabled until the cancer ads. The jlist ads were just fine, the custom ads too.

exclusive journalism. real journalism i mean, not petty news about how big trumps ass is or something