HELP ME Sup Forums

I need help you guys. This keeps showing up whenever I turn on my PC. What do?

Boot from your fucking hard drive.

Select boot device.

Select what device you want to boot your os from, Sup Forumsay retard

Press enter on PO

I'm autistic. What does this mean?

Now what?

Just hit enter you idiot

It says media check failure, test cable.

rip

Now it says this after selecting PO

Maybe you shouldn't have dropped your piece of shit consumer laptop

You fucked your drive. Good job.

For one u cum guzzler this nigger cost over a grand. Two, I didn't drop it. I took a nap while it was updating and woke up two hours later to this. How does that even happen? Where did I go wrong in life?

I think I fixed it?

That's just the BIOS settings menu.

>Wow my consumer shit cost [price slightly above average], it shouldn't do this!
>I'll just buy another [consumer shit for a slightly above average price]!
Why have people been doing this since the 90s? Shit consumer laptops are the plasticky fake hi-fi systems of today.

Wut do

Your hard drive is fucked. Replace it.

I have a desktop I built 4 years ago that's holding up great, I just wanted a solid laptop. But gg I guess.

I never had this problem before. I don't know. Go to the Thinkpad General thread and find yourself a replacement.

>I just wanted a solid laptop
>So I bought a gaymurr housefire glossy turd because the salesman at Best Buy told me so.

This is a laptop right? Either the harddisc is fucked or whatever cable is connecting it to the mobo is (at least that is what I had on my desktop once).

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

Thx m8

geek squad here, do you want us to perform a quick checkup for your computer? It's just $99

Have you tried installing Gentoo?

ok we have completed the check

your computer is damaged
would you like to buy a new one?

we have good offers right now, it will be faster than your old one

Every tard in here saying the drive is bad and the cable are stupid and wrong. Your updates probably corrupted the hard drive data hence why it shows up in the bios (toshiba) but has no OS to load (please insert media).

You should reinstall windows before doing anything else.

>PXE boot an option on a home computer

LOL WUT

usually no discs are supplied anymore. OP should have burned a DVD beforehand to reinstall

isn't the future blissful

Use another PC, download the right iso, create a bootable stick and reinstall Windows. Google will be your guide.

>I took a nap while it was updating and woke up two hours later to this.
Wangdows 10? A co-worker of mine had the same thing happen.

Not him but maybe just a Corrupted OS/File? He could try wiping the HDD.