>good
>free
>VPN
pick one

>Good
>Free
>VPN
Doesn't exist

Then what about good non-free VPN's that aren't too expensive?

VPNs have to make money somehow. If they're free, they are certainly selling your data. If they are paid, make sure that they aren't.
That one privacy guy has some good charts on it.

torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-anonymous-review-2017-170304/

Just use a fucking seedbox, it's much better than a VPN.

Mullvad is good on pretty much every other aspect than speed. I usually get around 11–15 Mb/s. Though that might be sufficient to some people.

I like windscribe

As a brainlet, why would a seedbox be better than a VPN? And when would a VPN be better, if at all?

living in an actual free country is my VPN and I really love it so far

seedbox is is is not better than vippien b-because seedboxes clog the tubes, okay? and when these tubes are filled, the internet is going to be delayed
and that sucks if you want to send an internet somewhere

Brazil?

balkan shithole

As a Brazilian, I can confirm we, as shithole citizens, have at least this advantage.

That is true my brother
All hail actual freedom!

There's no such thing as a good free VPN, but CyberGhost and Windscribe are two free VPNs I would recommend.

(You)
Thanks for the help.

Windscribe
>sign up for free
>2GB
>confirm bogus burner email
>10GB

What the fuck did I just read.

A seedbox is in essence a remote machine that downloads and seeds torrents for you. You basically just upload the .torrent file or the magnet link to the seedbox and it starts downloading. You can then retrieve files on your local machine using SFTP (vanilla FTP is not recommended, as it's not secure) or some other safe protocol. I personally prefer SFTP.

VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. Basically, you connect to a remote server (or a series of them) which then connects to the internet, effectively hiding your real IP address if you've configured it properly (it can still leak, usually due to WebRTC). It is superior to a proxy as the connection between your machine and the VPN is encrypted, while it usually isn't in the case of proxies. A VPN is usually used to stay anonymous while torrenting, but not necessarily for that reason alone. Hiding your real IP may allow you to visit sites censored in your country.

That said, why do I think a seedbox is the better choice when it comes to torrents?
Much faster download speed, always downloading and seeding 24/7 without the need to leave your computer on, torrenting happens on a physically separate machine, so the ISP has no way to figure out you're torrenting (assuming you always use secure connectiion protocols such as https and sftp), so it can't throttle your connection (it usually did to me before switching, after that, no problem).
Plus, a lot of seedbox services even include the possibility of using it as VPN, so there is really no point in using a standard VPN: a seedbox offers you the same thing and much more.

not op but are DDL sites reliable? I cant afford vpn or seedbox kind of things.

there are some cheap VPNs out there.
I got one on sale for $60 for 2 years, they also threw in a wifi vpn router.

the one you make on your own router

What seedbox service do you recommend?

which balkan partition

>pick one
Do you know any good?
not interested in vpns or cars

Yugoslav partition probably, because our ISPs here literally don't give a fuck if we torrent nor do they throttle download speeds.

ProtonVPN

Pay with gift cards or even mull vad with cash in mail, I use them to torrent or geo location protect, if people are into shady shit they should worry a lot more than a vpn.

I am loading from share-online.biz
Made a premium 4 year account for just 100 Euros
Have a daily downloadlimit of 100 GB and need about 4 to 5 hours loading it.
The DDL linksites i use don't save any IP's and are hosted in some erd world countries not easily reachable for (((them))).
And i have never heard of someone actually getting buttfucked by the (((content mafia))).
Share-Online does not save IP's as well. So there is no VPN needed and the speed is good also.
I have loaded a shit ton of TV-Series and movies over the last 2 years all in 1080p or at least 720p.
Have a several 8TB HDD's filled with it.

privacytools.io/