Does mental illness have a correlation with FOSS?

Think about it.

The amount of actual faggots who post here dressing up as girls wishing they could cut off their ballsack.

The amount of degenerate furries and people who jack off to hentai all day, almost always use Linux / have an interest in it.

The amount of people working in the FOSS field who have went absolutely bat shit crazy (almost always some tranny). Take LibreBoot for ex.

The amount of retards thinking companies are actually out to get them and really care about them specifically. aka the "botnet".

I think It's really true Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*disrupts commonly held definition of normal*

In Rome, fucking dudes was the norm.

Normalcy is different depending on time and place, degeneracy is a meme.

cum hoc ergo propter hoc

Correlation != Causation

so you're both saying there is no such thing that the majority of a society deems as acceptable and normal?
has nothing to do with anything

>The amount of retards thinking companies are actually out to get them and really care about them specifically. aka the "botnet".

_y __y

I sell disruption as a service. *disrupts your anus* That'd be 50$ m'sir.

Those people don't actually write software, they're just memers

>In Rome, fucking dudes was the norm.
Only fucking male kids was okay, fucking adult dudes was wrong

>romans were into shota
Nice.

[citation needed]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome
says otherwise

stop threadjacking no one cares

>lively debate
>no one cares

>cognitive dissonance
>not /enlightened/ and embracing homosexual yearnings
lmao @ (you)

make your own thread you homo sympathizers. We know you love big roman dick, we don't care.

I mean, I care. The whole point is that a large number of us are Sup Forumsay here. Gay people being interested in gay subjects? Shocker.

>inb4 >>>>lgbt

I didn't make the thread, I just replied to it.

You're not a very good programmer, are you?

they didnt actually fuck, they slathered their legs with oil and thigh fucked, they thought sodomy was way too degrading, even for men

Linux just attracts people who are so bland and boring that they think using something obscure will make others think they have some kind of personality. This is why faggots do so many other obscure things as well.

Being gay is the ultimate black pill, never have to deal with dumb roasties again.

> Does mental illness have a correlation with FOSS?
Yes. But to be fair that's the case for the software community in general. I work with old .net winfags and half of them are autistic and/or have a drinking problem.

Tech people in general are autistic already

That's becuase most neurally atypical people are at least marginally more inteligent in the classical sense of the word, but often less emotionally/socially inteligent. FOSS has no bar to entry beyond knowing what you are doing well enough to not fuck things up and requires only minimal social interaction. So often times those who cannot accell in the traditional business world due to social ineptitude, anxiety, paranoia, or just being fucking batshit, are able to get a good foothold in foss. Just don't let the especially damnaged ones occupy any positions of power or shit like lebreboot and lainchan happen.

I skimmed the post title and thought it said "Dental illness," but I guess that works too.

>big roman dick
The ideal roman dick was small. Having a big dick was seen as a sign of low intelligence.

yes, foss and internet piracy such as torrenting and adblocking are all signs of mental illness.
They all need sent to reeduca- er I mean therapy camps where they can get the help they need to become productive members of society.

yeah definitely there wouldn't be that many commies there otherwise

bill gates plis go