Why haven't you accepted your lord and savior Apple?

So, why haven't you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6sP9NDmQ-2M
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ9wMmpp2bU
templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>our lord and savior
>not Terry
I think you're on the wrong board

I'm running swift Ring 0, faggot - Now proceed to >>/trash/

>muh
I can hear your mouthbreathing over Firefox Quantum Botnet(tm) from here

you sound Canadian

That logo looks like this album cover
it's russian btw

youtu.be/6sP9NDmQ-2M

2 cumfy

youtube.com/watch?v=SZ9wMmpp2bU
this one has pon pon soundtrack in it

Because I write my own programs and understand computers. So i don't need saving

umm, Sweety... I didn't pay $76,000 to learn Swift and Java for nothing... This is the future

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

IT'S A FUCKING GIRL TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO COMPUTERS
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

post programming socks

Well I paid 900$ for a dell XPS 13, and learned Python, C, and mySQL for free. Actually I got paid while learning it lol. Not to mention I work remotely.

Swift looks cool, as with all apple products, but fuck that lol just a waste of time

PayPal me $500 and I will. Also, tuition included the latest MacBook, iPad, and android (Nexus). So please, have some respect. I'm not a NEET who learns from pajeet how to program. I've done Karlie's intro program

kek'd harder than I should have

Are you from Ukraine by any chance?

Nope Merica, with plans to start traveling from Indonesia and start heading west from there for 1-2 years.

I'm from Puerto Rico studying within the U.S.

How big are your tits?

Tiny

post lips please

You know, you know nothing of persuasion. I can respect the fact that sometimes you just have to ask to receive, but you gotta offer more value than I'd give in return. Just a little life lesson for you if you want to be successful

post lips or terry dies of heart attack

Because I don't want to pay the corporate kike to develop for a walled garden. If I can't write and distribute software for a platform without paying someone, it's trash.

If only i was chad

why are you guys not hanging out in the terry stream?

templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html