Open source VA new thread

Since Microsoft and Apple have own Virtual assistant, I'm proposing a Open Source Voice Assistant for Gnu/linux

>No more AI trackbot, real people assist you in real life
>Questions answered by real people around tbe world
>No more robotic sound, you can hear different voices and different accent answering your questions
>Same goes for internet searching, filtered and get authentic human recommendation without ads spam
>calendar reminder are automatic, someone will remind you at that date
> ask about time, people nearby you will tell you the time
> wikipedia answers is perfect when real human answering it with brief summary and review
> Trip and guidance will be sure answered by experienced human
> you can ask and answer question from around the world
> for answering, the first person answer only delivered to asker..just like buzzers in game TV show

How are you going to pay all the people who are supposed to give all these answers?

when you own the device, you can ask and answer questions....Open for all..first answer will delivered to the asker

Lmfao holy shit please do this

I will personally troll this *through* the floor

Uh, isn't that just Mycroft.ai?

mycroft is AI, robot.... this is real person virtual assistant

so a decentralised call center?

maybe... but works as virtual assistant...all user data will not be track..every user is anonymous..but some people might recognize your voice

So....Where would you acquire data for machine learning? It's not like there is gnu big data for you autistic guys.

Oh, It doesn't need any AI nor data. Actually, It needs people working 24/7. Lmao

Your idea is impossible and useless.

No machine learning involved, real person as your device assistant... some regular command like lock computer, update system, alarm can be done on device but internet question will be answer by other users whom have good mood to answer you...not AI bots...no cringy robot voice....

no working people involved, this system is open source... you the user can ask and answer question from/to around the world... just only the first answer delivered to asker..

Have you worked at call center? Nobody is gonna voluntarily do it for free. It's fucking annoying and disturbing job.

>Have you worked at call center?
*Have you ever worked at call center at least for once?

for example we are both user, we are both user of this open source system... sometimes I ask question..and you answer it, and sometimes when I'm feel like good mood and want to help others...I do the answering... just like messenger and virtual assistant combined.

Its more like sending voices file..not calling... this is not like customer support thing

"Hello Personal Assistant, who did 9/10?"
"THE FUCKING JEWS YOU NIGGER, EAT SHIT AND DIE"

Good idea OP.

Jesus Christ Sup Forums is such a piece of shit populated by inbreds nowadays. Just one or two days ago I saw a thread about a guy and his idea of making a criptocurrency based on battery cicles... just that, drains battery, and you get currency, not actual computations made, just power drainage. Jesus fucking Christ.

Practically both are same. Especially for '''users''' who gonna answer it.

Only 5~10% of people actaully do works. Every people read wikipedia but only 5% of people actually write and edit articles.

"Hello Personal Assistant, what movies are out now?"
"Your mother sucks nigger cock in hell"

10/10 would immediately download and use that app

Add points system. Good credit and troll credit for all users. Good credit gets you some btc every month, troll credits buildup after a while locks account and demand small btc payment to keep trolling. Trolls pay good users

yea keep giving critic without giving actual suggestion to improve it

well, that kind of answers is the risk ...however a user cant ask the same question twice..must another question in between...previous answer is pre-recorded so you can replay the answer

People who are good enough to provide the answers I want don't have time to do this.

I give you privilege to name this project... I mean name the Virtual Assistant (corona, siri)

-hey how do i fix this
-install Gentoo

thats not a bad answer

lmao
freetards are seriously this delusional