Choose Your Destiny

These are the 3 best Phones in Existence.

What does Sup Forums choose?

Google's updated, best software botnet

VS

Samsung's comfy pen and superior hardware but with some bloat

VS

Apple's superior hardware and ecosystem, but some homosexuality?

I hate Apple's UI. Google just works. Samsung is eternal bloat.

>Note 8
>better than the S8
Yeah, no. I'm not going to lose battery life for a meme pen, used to have a Note but I ended up using it less than a dozen times over three years.
Way better off getting the S series phone and installing CM/LineageOS on it after a few years.

>Pixel 2 XL/Non-XL
Google should be banned from making hardware, full stop. Treble can't come any sooner for mainstream phones so that Google can be responsible for software, and HW manufacturers manufacture the hardware.

>iPhone
It's an iPhone. What's new?

The one with official Lineage OS support wins.

>implying google does not want to meme exclusive niche shit for it's new htc brand line

D. None of the above.

>HTC
Google bought out the wrong team, they should've bought LG instead. Or Samsung, back when they did the GNex.

Daily reminder to everybody shilling the Pixel 2:
>$649
>BEZELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>pic related

>pic related
if you mean the blue shift, I´m not denying that it has it, but you can clearly see that the app drawer is translucent and takes on some of the wallpaper color while swiping up.

No, it's the bezels. Holy shit that doesn't belong on a phone with the Pixel brand in 2017.

If it was an Android One, it'd be excusable.

There is no way Google could buy Samsung. Not even back then. Maybe in some other universe where Samsung isn't a conglomerate.

Note. It's not even close this cycle. Pix2 is trash, like everything else HTC produces, and applel hasn't been trying in at least the last two years.

iPhone 8

>best phone
>no sony shits

Google because it works, Apple works too but I hate the newest UI changes. Never Samsung.

The pixel 1 is better than the pixel 2

Note 8, easy. The pen is unbeatable

There's no blue shift on the non-xl, which is in pic-related

Why would a software initiative affect hardware design choices?

>muh bezulz
I can hear you breathing through your mouth from here

inb4 >t. Google Shill

The pixel 2 is a decent phone, but the fact that I have to wrestle with a fuckin dongle is enough to keep me from recommending it to anyone that listens to music ever.

>Yeah, no. I'm not going to lose battery life for a meme pen,
Then good thing you literally lose ~10 minutes over an entire day.

The Note8 has android 7.1.1 and touchwiz 8.5

S8 and S8+ have 7.0.1 and Touchwiz 8.0

The Note8 gets on par or better battery life despite the smaller battery size.

It also helps the Note8 display is a refined design over the S8+ display and offers higher performance per watt allowing a little more battery life from the Note8.

>LG V10 or V20

Pros:
Specs are good enough now that phones aren't getting meaningfully better YoY
Removable battery
IR blaster
Headphone jack
Minimal bloat
No homosexuality

Cons:
You might need to buy two or three of them
Never updated
Some temporary burn in

>no OnePlus
gross.
Pixel 2. Best of the 3 by far OS, specs that are generally better for a phone than the other 2 and looks nicer.
Biggest issue is no 3.5mm jack and averageish build quality.

OP5 is better than all of them though.

I choose Samsung because bloat removal is a non issue and their hardware is leagues better.