Android User Considering Moving to Apple

I'm fucking tired of Android ecosystem, it's gay and made for Pajeets and Chinks. The only one with decent Android (stock, clean, pure) is Pixel 2 now, but you can't get it in my small European country.

I'm done, I'm tired of these chinkfones and their bloatware and OEM and ROM and rooting and this and that. Fuck all this gay shit.

I want JEST WERKS and nice design and reliable build and tried and tested brand.

Am I going to regret it, Sup Forums ?

(thinking of getting iPhone 8 Plus)

>JEST WERKS and nice design and reliable build
you answered your own question. just get an iphone and end your suffering

just get a iphone SE and embrace being a fag

>iPhone 8 Plus

iphone is girls and old mans phone OP

Get a Pixel 1 XL OP

>Needing Apple's blessing every time you want to move music and other files onto your phone.
>No file explorer
>No developer settings
>No microSD
>No Dual SIM
>Locked phone
>Paying $700 for a phone's BASE MODEL
>metal construction with "Gorilla Glass"
>but shatters from a single-foot drop onto anything harder than a carpet
>Being this subservient to a company.
>Being this retarded.
>B-B-B-BUT IT JUST WERKKS

do it OP. remove yourself from the glorious android food chain. Remember, Steve Jobs loves you[r money], and so do his successors

this tbqh

the gayest part is itunes thqb

>calls android gay
>wants tim cuck's homo peen in his anus
lmaoooooooo

I've used android phones for years, but I've recently begun to get really tired of the OEMs, not the ecosystem. If anything, I love the OS of android it self, but the phones are just absolute fucking garbage, whether its samsung doing dumb shit like the "infinity display" (which distorts colors at the edges), or LG just not giving a shit about the display at all, or a dozen other manufacturers generally not caring about build quality, camera quality, etc.

I'm hoping the 10 will kickstart these retards into building actual good phones.

>No developer settings
Bold faced lie, but I guess you've never done dev work on one, so how would you know.
>No microSD
I'd much rather have a phone with 256GB internal storage than have to rely on a 64GB phone with a 200GB card attached.
>No Dual SIM
You realize this reinforces his pajeet argument, right?
>Locked phone
Not even sure what you're saying here.
>Paying $700 for a phone's BASE MODEL
Are you implying that isn't the case with android flagships?
>metal construction with "Gorilla Glass"
See above.
>but shatters from a single-foot drop onto anything harder than a carpet
See above.
>Being this subservient to a company.
>Being this retarded.
We get it, you're a big boy who can make his own decisions.

I think the most damning part of this whole post is at the bottom:
>Remember, Steve Jobs loves you[r money], and so do his successors
Fucking lmao, are you implying that android manufacturers AREN'T trying to jew you out of every penny?

Fuck, user. I know this is just shitposting, but literally half of the shit you said was true for all android flagships.

Apple just werkz only if you're not doing anything. Things you're used to are either impossible or done in an ass backwards way on iphones.

>thqb

Stop.

iPhone and Android both have a completely different UI feel / philosophy. I think they are both sucking pretty badly right now, and really for the same reason.

However, before I go any further, I will just confirm "the" most commonly used apps will crash / stick / fuckup a lot less on a iPhone. ( notice I didn't say YOUR most commonly used apps DroidBois of Sup Forums )

With that said... I'm a mobile dev, and I do own quite a few phones, and I honestly do use my Pixel 2 XL more than my iPhone X despite it given to crashing in some apps.

These are the ones I still actually use.

Apple Phones
SE / 6 / 6s plus / 7 and X on the apple side

Android Phones
Nexus 6p / Pixel XL / 1plus 3t / Pixel 2 XL / Galaxy s8

I have to say they all kind of suck, and kind of in the same way. The magic of the iPhone 3gs / HTC Dream era of phones is over.

Android became the "ME TOO" for iPhones instead of the sort of business / GaYMur alternative.

iPhones were fun because they were more of a concept device than a practical device. Texting was fun on a giant StarTrek glass keyboard.

The iPhone never did productivity / web / gaming / texting "well", but it did make it fun.

iPhone sales have been dropping since the 6, and they will continue to drop until they become fun again.

People use these things ( other than for phone calls / text )
>Google Maps
>Google Search
>FaceBook
>Instagram
>YouTube

There are a shit ton of "casual games" in the top charts, but besides "Pokemon Go", none of them have really changed the way you use your device ( I hesitate to call it a phone )

The market is stagnating and there is a serious lack of innovation, has been for a long time.

And when companies like Apple TRY to be really innovative, we end up with shit like the 4,000 dollar TouchBar MacBook pro, covered in usb-c ports and shity keys.

I think we'll see more innovation in software before hardware, but, there need to be some hardware innovation for mobile devices to maintain momentum.

> Am I going to regret it, Sup Forums ?
It's just what, $800? Do it if you want it.

>I love the OS of android it self, but the phones are just absolute fucking garbage

This, this 1,000 times over. The phones feel like cheap toys in the hand compared to an iPhone.

I've never had a Android that doesn't start to fucking heat up when Im using it heavily for video, vice versa, i've never had a iPhone heat up in my hand even during intense gaming.

>iGoy
>intense gaming
Jesus Christ

There are probably other threads where shitposting will be appreciated. Might want to check the catalog.

ur like me a few years ago
take the iPill
it just works.

iPhones have way better gaming support than a DroidBoi.

Not to mention their CPU / graphics typically rape the DroidBoi offerings like a 5yr old in Tony Podesta's basement.

No one wants to make games for broke ass DroidBois who are just going to root and pirate their shit anyhow.

AFter about 6+ years of Android fanboying, I moved to iPhone a month ago.

There are some minor differences, but you'd be surprised at how similar both software packages are. Only I haven't encountered any retarded fucking bugs that prevent me from getting messages for three days on iPhone.

I don't regret making the switch. I have the 6S and I really like it

>I want JEST WERKS
I hope you have a Mac or plan on getting one if you want that experience. iPhones were made for Mac users, either you go all the way into Apple's ecosystem or you fight with incompatibility and complications.

My wife likes her iphone, and that is the only apple device we own. She uses a windows laptop, windows pc, and mostly google services.

What are you on about?

I moved to the iPhone 8 and I couldn't be more satisfied. Everything works seamlessly with my Mac and cloud storage services.

>There are some minor differences, but you'd be surprised at how similar both software packages are. Only I haven't encountered any retarded fucking bugs

>However, before I go any further, I will just confirm "the" most commonly used apps will crash / stick / fuckup a lot less on a iPhone. ( notice I didn't say YOUR most commonly used apps DroidBois of Sup Forums )

could it be that Android is buggy as fuck on top of being inferior hardware?

Who programs a Java layer on top of Linux anyhow? Seems pretty fucking retarded.

It is better with aa Mac

I love how my Mac / iPhone and shit work with home sharing.

You can't manage files on an iPhone without installing the shitware known as iTunes on your Windows PC. Windows is second-class to Apple and will always be, so all the features that make iPhones so easy to use like seamless iMessage on your computer and AirDrop will be off-limits to a Windows user. Part of the reason why iPhones are "easy" to use and pricey is because of the integration they offer when used with Apple computers.

I've been thinking of doing this myself too.

Never used an Iphone, never owned one, closest I got was a gen 1 Ipod Touch.
I am just tired of my Android phones always having some kind of compromise. My current phone (Xperia Z5) is fantastic, except the camera is absolute dogshit, and it bothers me more than I care to admit. Not to mention how unsatisfying it is to use Android as a whole. I appreciate having the freedom to move around files, SD cards etc, but I really just want something that I can use normally and not feel like something is off.

The Iphone has good construction, great camera, a great OS and great app support. That's not to say that Android has shit app support, but they are never implemented properly for the newest OS and always have some problem because devs have to optimize for a million different devices instead of just a few.

You can move photo and video files via USB without iTunes, and for music I just use Google Play Music to stream/download my library (same thing I did on android). I'm not American so I've never even used iMessage so I can't speak to that, and I'm not even sure what AirDrop is desu. iPhone and Windows is fine - my SE is the only Apple product I own. Though naturally if you're further ingrained it's going to be an even better experience.