What do you think about the Xiaomi Mi A1, my meizu m3s is almost dead and i need a nicely priced phone...

What do you think about the Xiaomi Mi A1, my meizu m3s is almost dead and i need a nicely priced phone, the dual camera caught my eye

It's the best android one device.
It will get updates for at least 2 years.
More than decent screen for the price.
Runs stock android.
Go for it.

Try Samsung's j7+. Its a pretty good phone too

Pure android means it will perform better than other Xiaomi phones, even more expensive ones. I'd get one if I were a broke nigga.

What phone do you have?

meizu m3s bought it as a cheap phone

You're not me, fag. Meizus are bloated as fuck.
OP5.

Your phone isn't that bad. Although it would be better if it at least runs Android 6.0 but whatever. No need to buy a new phone dude (unless you absolutely want to) your phone is perfectly fine

the camera looks like shit, 2 gigs of ram do absolutely nothing for it, its 720p, battery drains in about 3 hours

Great choice. No need to be cancerous tho, i know Sup Forums is in general toxic but don't be like that just cause its the norm here

I'm not sure about xiaomi's camera but Samsung in general has some pretty decent ones. Idk dude, there isn't really much Xiaomi phones in my country, try watching some reviews it the phone in youtube

>chink botnet
Nice choice.

has stock android niggeroo
as far as i saw there was nothing better for that price, a great mid range phone they say

What's your budget dude? Tell me in euros

>has stock android niggeroo
With chink apps.

that can be deleted or just not used

300(give or take a few eur for delivery)

App that sends data can't be deleted.

All the chinese apps fan be deleted on mi a1

I fucking HATE camera bumps

i love em, gives me a premium feeling, i hated the ugly piece of shit huge circle camera on my meizu m3s

Cool. Try the j7 pro dude. You can read the specs in gsm arena

Also Some people are selling their one plus 3t's for 300 bucks. Try those

It's a pretty good phone for its price.

Paid shill

Where do I sign up to get my money?