/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser & Chink Christmas Gifts list
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

• Seller tries to charge user extra for shipping • Opinions are mixed on the TOMO M2 DIY 18650 Battery charger/power bank • user bought the Xiaomi toothbrushes • user reviews the MEMT X5 • user gets a new lovepillow case • Anons new 3D printer arrives hasn't set his house on fire (yet) • user got his Sinobi GMT watch • user's new memeforce keyboard arrived • user's new 4-in-1 USB adapter FIDGET SPINNER surprises all • Auscustoms are a bunch of cunts and destroys his catnip Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Arcade-Control-Panel-China-Sawna-Joystick-10-x-Push-Button-USB-Encoder-Board-To-Raspberry-Pi/32802045525.html
youtu.be/bHgAbA7qq0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone here actually buy normal useful things?

you seem upset

yeah I buy arduino/esp stuff off ali, way cheaper than local

I come here once in a while to discover cheaper, better alternatives to daily necessities only to find waifu pillow and fleshlight faggots.

>he didn't link the previous thread in the op

Stop rewarding yourself with cakes after an exercise you fat slob

LED strips to light up the path on my house
I bought a drink mixer but its thin AF so it gets cold when i make a drink in it. Im probably going to buy mounting stuff so i can organize my consoles better. i should check the quality of chink shelving

I haven't changed my food intake at all

Just got my fake DW watch from DHgate for $11, pretty snazzy

Stop drinking Mountain Dew then you fat fuck.

It's probably the result of a salty meal the night before. Water retention after a salty meal can cause 5lb gain overnight, exercise can't.

I bought this dough scraper. Highly recommend if you ever cook shit

thanks my dude

I currently live in China and have gone with some Chinese branded stuff. Haven't been disappointed yet.

guaranteed to be fake

>Cheap Arduino stuff
>Solder, desoldering wick, heat shrink tubing and solder tips.
>Cables and converters
>Branded (micro) SD cards
>Ruixin Pro knife sharpener kit (highly recommended if you enjoy cooking)
>Guitar and pedal board accessories
>(PU) leather bondage gear
>DIY USB arcade kit
>Phone cases
>Programming socks
The only useless item I bought was a Danbo figure during this sale to meet the minimal order amount for a 11.11 coupon. So technically I got it for free and got a $2 discount on the rest of my order.

>8-16 day express shipping
>Less than three days from pickup to delivery, fuck, it only got in the country this morning, usually they process and send it out the next day, nope, customs, sorting, into a van, then out the door in 6 hours one minute
IF THEY DISNT TAKE FIVE FUCKING DAYS TO PICK THE THING UP, I'D HAVE HAD IT ON TUESDAY, NOT FRIDAY "LOL NP ONE WAS HOME, WAIT TILL MONDAY"

Can anyone hook me up with a 10 to 13 inch ips display?
I'm thinking about buying a tablet or laptop one and adapt it as a second monitor. The idea is to have a compact second monitor under my normally placed display

>Auscustoms are a bunch of cunts and destroys his catnip
As much as I'd want some catnip myself, I appreciate the tireless work our border patrol does in protecting our biosecurity and stopping our cats from getting high

I'll hook u up with a 10 inch dick, bb.

The poorly weighted font of the face screams fake and I hadn't even seen a DW watch before.

Just be super careful user, they're built like complete shit. I bought one for a friend and a relatively light smack off a table made the thing fall apart.

Guys I bought a redmi note 4 and I'm loving it and stuff. I wanna root it though, and when I mentioned it a few days ago an user told me to use magisk (I think it was called that) and not any other root method since it was infinitely better (like SuperSU). I wanna know if that really is the case and if I should go for it. I'm still on miui, since I was told it was the best optimization for xiaomi devices compared to pajeetOS, so if I were to root with magisk, should I use that xiaomi tool to put TWRP (don't have it yet) on the phone and then flash the magisk zip? Sorry for the tech supporty question but I couldn't find much elsewhere.

This agent is a hero. He saved every tree in Australia from the invasive Anoplophora chinkipennis beetle.

>High cooking utencils
What did they mean by this?

r/xiaomi probably has a guide on that.

those are some cute figures, i bought this set with the red arm bands as a christmas present

"Haute Cuisine" -> Chinese -> English -> "High Cooking"

also this was on the listing
>play games, loneliness

I just wanted to know if anyone knew if they were worth 10 bucks.
this stuff is all dollar store stuff. great when it works but mostly you get what i pay for.
I

>diy arcade kids
What are the best ones here i dont wanna get chinked with shitty switches

You can get official unlock permission from Xiaomi this saves a lot of troubles later on. Or you can unlock the bootloader unofficially. Flash twrp
And then magisk or SuperSU.
I personally use magisk because of the safety net and plugins. But it really doesn't matter that much.

Mine's already unlocked. Could you tell me about that safety net?

For $10 you can get a real 32gb microsd, instead of a fake with far less usable space.

So because your phone is rooted some banking and finance app do not work on the phone because of security reasons.
Magisk sort of solves this problem.

>Can anyone hook me up with a 10 to 13 inch ips display?
Depends on what kind of ports you have.

I know everyone who is serious about fightsticks uses Sanwa switches and that's about it. I'm just a casual MAME user and find these cheap kits to be good enough for me and my shoot em ups. I ended up making a case for it out of scrap wood and slapped a cheap A4 picture frame on top for that glossy top finish.

Listing as on pic related: aliexpress.com/item/Arcade-Control-Panel-China-Sawna-Joystick-10-x-Push-Button-USB-Encoder-Board-To-Raspberry-Pi/32802045525.html

there's no way those switches & that stick are actually sanwa for $18

HDMI, Displayport and DVI.
Plenty of USB 2 and 3 ports for power.
Can also get an adapter-control board and package it myself (would just need to learn)

oh right! the hide root thing right? thanks friend, I'll get magisk

they're not, they're sawna

They are original SaWNa!

Can verify that these kits are good. Buttons are more than acceptable for casual play, fighters are pretty decent with the buttons as well. The joystick is super rigid and stuff, though, but not intolerably so. The spring inside the joystick is really stiff, so it's more for people who don't do gentle motions with the joystick and like to crank it.

I found royal blue buttons one time with a kit. Ironically, I got Seimitsu buttons for Christmas and a purple joystick for waifu-themed arcade stick.

So I slapped the kit into a pizza box and gave it to a friend for Christmas instead; pic related. He refuses to use it because he thinks it was expensive.

And why not, have a pic of the quick mockup setup. I'm still waiting for some vinyl wrapping to come on for the sides and have to cut plexiglass to replace the flimsy plastic sheet I had on hand for the top. By then I'll also get some proper cable management in because fuck doing that stuff on a quick mock-up.

>I'm just a casual MAME user and find these cheap kits to be good enough for me and my shoot em ups.

Hate to tell you this, but you'd literally be unable to tell the difference if he didn't tell you it was fake. DWs are just shit watches sold at ridiculous prices to hipsters.

thanks lad, i'll take it off when i go out driving to find glow in the dark cia niggers to run over

master chink coming through. sub diamond trash need not reply

What are some neat little chinkshit items?

Does anyone have a recommendation on how to wear the Mi Band 2? I only got heartrate monitoring working for about half of this exercise and have no idea how to properly place it so it doesn't misread very low.

always warm white you fucking nazis

Agreed, we should throw a party in his honour
Not invited, for his own good

Cheers inspector 111!

Dead Friend, don't blame the band, you are dying.

Okay but I need to get fit before I die so how do I monitor my heartrate correctly

I pretty much buy 100% of my things from AliExpress, unless it's food.

>not buying dried food from the codenamed listings

>not buying delicious dog soup from generous honorable chinese man

Link AliE food. I thought it all got taken down / you have to go through Alibaba.

but i can't wait a month to eat, i'm just a pleb human

Anyone know if it's possible to get chinkshit Yubikeys?

Didn't even know those existed. What's an example? I want to get cancer as soon as possible.

>Play games,Loneliness
>MOBA
I'm with the chinks on this one

>tfw no one to dress up

are you into diy?
diy oscilloscope
diy part tester if that isn't your pic (I built one, highly recommended)
diy bench power supply
$10 quadcopter with controller , lookup the eachine h8

So these work well?

So my Zhilai T6 came in. Build quality is nice, and they kindly provided an adapter for my country, which is cute. Weird that they didn't take the 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter out of the DAC before they shipped it but that's alright, I guess.

I don't have an optical out on my PC, but I did have a coaxial to 3.5mm cable on hand, and here is where the problem lies. This DAC makes the signal quieter, and introduces noise if you turn the volume knob anywhere but the very top or very bottom.

At this very early stage I am unsure if it's an issue with my setup or if I just got chinked.

dress up yourself

I'm a big guy though.

for you

Total noob question: this just measures stuff, it can't be programmed to output voltage/current, can it?

i thought these were absolutely not recommended by serious EE people because of it's limitations

i hope your not the kinda person who enjoys REM sleep

you know i bet ali clicks went up when they the changed the models from 4d to sexbots

For you

sounds like you got two problems

a noisy pot on the analogue side (open it up and contact cleaner / wd squirted on the pot and rotate )

output could be shit or most likely the digital out config... what bitrate and sample rate does it max out ?

"warm white" usually means yellow to chinks.

It's advertised as up to 96KHZ sample rate, and 24bit, but I'm unsure as to how I'd go about testing that.

gonna make this thing so just need to see the signal waveform and voltage levels.
so its fine and cheap for my projects.

youtu.be/bHgAbA7qq0w

any worthwhile scissor arm stands? The ones I have seen appear to be unsuited for regular microphones (their joints can't handle the weight) and they aren't designed to be rotated.

You play music you've downloaded with those characteristics.

>tfw also bought chink catnip sticks for my cat
Will US customs also destroy it? I just want my cat to happy desu.

what store do you operate on ali?

>Will US customs also destroy it?
Freedom Customs does not take or destroy anything
unless it is illegal drugs or huge sums of cash

I've been trying to think of an excuse to buy myself an oscilloscope
but I haven't yet run into a problem I couldn't solve with one or two multimeters

>Freedom Customs does not take or destroy anything
What about non-freedom cars?

I need that nazi lego in my life what the fuck

well you gotta have the right paperwork, of course

Any car new than 20 years old that hasn't been crash tested is illegal to import

For you.