If you think Portugal's anti Net Neutrality practices kinda meh...

If you think Portugal's anti Net Neutrality practices kinda meh, then you should look at my country's anti Net Neutrality practices i.imgur.com/DhL4vKq.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DhL4vKq.jpg
meo.pt/telemovel/tarifarios/unlimited
meo.pt/pacotes/mais-pacotes/fibra/net-voz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw over-qualified brown FCC chair
>tfw progressive white racists won't let me do my job
>tfw they project their racist fantasied onto my brown body
>tfw they won't stop me because they are on the wrong side of history

tfw he wants to kill Net Neutrality

>tfw Net Neutrality is white supremacy

>tfw browns won't vote for Net Neutrality

>They voted GOP.

That pic a good thing.

You can actually afford using the internet in your country because of it. With NN it would cost 50$/month and you wouldn't afford it.

>Thinks prices will magically go down.

They're not going to charge you less for not giving access to things you don't use. They're going to charge more for things you do use.

>i.imgur.com/DhL4vKq.jpg
That almost made me have an anxiety attack.

Actually you can get much cheaper internet package here. For ~$5 you can get almost Net Neutrality package for a month (that ISP on the picture is complete bullshit and their CEO's are like Pajeet Pai's doppelganger btw)

>thinks a brown FCC chair is incompetent and/or corrupt
Time to figure out what year it is Cletus.

>Portugal's anti Net Neutrality practices

Well in one thing you're right, it isn't the law

>At MEO headquarters
>Sir we have a problem, EU's net neutrality regulations went through
>Aw fuck, how are we gonna milk those goys now?
>Sir you should come and see this, we can't charge more for data plans based on visited websites, but it says nothing about charging more for data using phone apps, we could-
>WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? Hit that fucker harder than I'd hit Sara Sampaio

tl:dr; they found a loophole in the system, and are milking it for all it's worth

>tfw us browns dont have to deal with this shit because our average joe understands that monopolies without restrictions=bad

>a basic tenet of capitalism is incompetence/corruption
back to r/iamverysmart with you

>tfw America is 50% brown and you niggers vote for the monopoly and corruption that is Hillary
>tfw Bernie could have saved us from this hell

He's not wrong, faggot.

>muh capitalism
So bribery and corruption shouldn't be punished, right? It's just systemic. No human interaction required.

This. Tired of hearing this bullshit that somehow Portugal doesn't have net neutrality. Phone apps are a legal grey area that is unregulated and 1 (read: ONE) operator did something about it. They don't even charge you more for specific apps, they just offer specific contracts with unlimited data for those apps.
Fucking retards that can't even read portuguese taking everything at face value because they're told "THIS IS HOW IT'S GONNA LOOK LIKE, SEE HOW BAD THEY HAVE IT IN PORTUGAL??????". No, fuck off. I have 1GB data cap on my mobile plan plus unlimited communications to everyone on my network and 1000 minutes to everyone else per month for little over 8€ a month, with no preferred apps. It's already cheap as fuck.

>No, fuck off. I have 1GB data cap on my mobile plan plus unlimited communications to everyone on my network and 1000 minutes to everyone else per month for little over 8€ a month

Carrier? I'm at 9€/month with unlimited SMS, 500 minutes of calls and 500Mb data at NOS. And please don't say Vodafone because their signal is piss poor over here.

Yes. He is.
Faggot.
Groids are by far the most corrupt people in any area of government, beaners are no better(you just can't speak spic so you don't know what they're scheming with their imported voter base), and poos are by far the most scheming, prideful, and corrupt people I have ever seen in my entire life.

Bribery and corruption are a serious issue, but pretending that you can circumvent them by going full ancapistan is like saying you can avoid catching the flu by catching aids.

Gonna have to ruin it for you, it is Vodafone. Base was a Yorn X plan that I managed to haggle a little bit through one of their reps, so I do have a better deal than what is publicly available. Still, Yorn X has some ridiculously cheap plans for what it offers, and I doubt many countries have better plans than those.

Well shit. I'm not going back to get outside the house everytime I want to make calls again. Guess I'll stick with the current WTF for now.
>americans going now "you really have a phone plan called wtf?"

Wait until you tell them that the communications operator running said plan called "WTF" is called "MEO"

ITT

Wtf's from NOS, not MEO

I meant about capitalism being intractably corrupt. Capitalism was never created for "muh freedumb" it was designed to preserve dynastic wealth and that's what it does.

>i.imgur.com/DhL4vKq.jpg
>Gratis

>complains about a month of youtube at GB for $2
>there's still free youtube

so?

THIS IT'S LIKE YOU HAVEN'T PAYED ATTENTION FOR 40 YEARS AND STILL THINK THEIR POPULIST RHETORIC IS ANYTHING EXCEPT IDIOT TIER PROPAGANDA

Oh shit ye, you're right. I get confused with all the merges and renaming that happened over the last years. Forgot entirely that Optimus was bought out by NOS when they were still called ZON.
What a clusterfuck.

Close. Optimus bought Zon and shortly after renamed to NOS shortly after PT switched to MEO. All for nothing because I already noticed on my work phone MEO is already switching to Altice.

The Portugal thing is for 4G shit anyway, and you get 10GB for like €20. The packages are for unlimited use of apps on mobile data. meo.pt/telemovel/tarifarios/unlimited

The actual wifi is GOAT. meo.pt/pacotes/mais-pacotes/fibra/net-voz
I pay more for 1/10 of that.

>Fiber

Good luck with that out of the city centers, I'm still at 12/0.8 because it's literally all the area's connection can handle. Around 50€ though because it's a full internet/tv/phone package.

Pai is white now? Indians are scumbags even worse than the GOP base. The shithole nation still has a caste system.

That's better than what I had for ages, and this was in an area with fibre. They avoided the house where I lived.