Firefox updated itself and now it sucks ass, again

Firefox updated itself and now it sucks ass, again.

Other urls found in this thread:

kb.mozillazine.org/index.php?title=UserChrome.css&printable=yes
vivaldi.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This.
Whys has my firefox turned into a shitty edgelord copy?
I had it just how I wanted and it may have been a little clogged up and slow with addons but it was mine.
I want my old firefoxy back?

>updated itself
This is the problem. I wake up, open Firefox and suddenly it's this Metro bullshit and my addons are broken and the refresh button has moved and I just can't deal with it and my mommy can't fix it either so I just sit and scream in rage until I'm tired and I decide to find some way to turn Firefox back, but I have to use the new abomination to find instructions and I just can't deal with it and my mommy can't fix it either SO I SCREAM AND HIT MOMMY AND RUN OUTSIDE AND SHIT ON MY NEIGHBOR'S DOG AND BREAK SOME WINDOWS UNTIL THE COPS COME AND BEAT ME UP AND NOW I'M DEAD AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE FIREFOX COULDN'T WARN ME FOR IMPENDING CHANGES AND GIVE ME TIME TO PREPARE

PEBKAC

THE PROBLEM EXISTS BETWEEN THE WORLD AND MY HEAD AND IN THE FACT THAT I EVER TRUSTED FIREFOX TO STAY EXACTLY HOW I LIKE IT AND NOT FUCK WITH MY WORKFLOW BECAUSE WHILE I COULD PROBABLY FIX IT OR PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN THAT'S STILL MORE THAN I HAD TO DO IF THEY COULD JUST NOT FUCK MY SHIT UP

See

>Firefox updated itself
Found your problem.

also this
But why are they changing it without my consent in the first place?

But why?
I never gave it permission to touch my tenddies?

FF updated itself along side my Windows 10
Now they're both shit

What the fuck is going on

OR MAYBE I DID AND IT STOPPED TOUCHING I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY MORE I JUST KNOW IT'S WRONG

I know what's going on: people with bad taste are in charge of UI design and they need to redesign stuff to stay relevant and keep their job

Also, why the fuck did it spike from using 300-400MB of memory to now using 1400MB?

The wacom driver is also messed up
What the fuck Windows, i thought we were friends

All I know is my tenddies are gone and you used your cap lock?

It I don't really mind the change.
As long as you create a good userChrome.css

Not OP but I hate chrome because google but what other options do I have?

A quick search provides this link
kb.mozillazine.org/index.php?title=UserChrome.css&printable=yes
It is the file to setup to make your firefox look nice.
Please search terms you don't understand instead of assuming things in the future.
If you really want the old version there are multiple forks of firefox like pale moon. You can also just use the ESR version for a few more months.

Too lazy. But thanks anyway. If I'm gonna put the effort into a new browser I might just go whole hog and do an entire new linux distro.

the story of my life

Anyone try the new no script? I want to die.

Get uMatrix

Werks on my machine.

Exactly
>JS trickery bullshit
>Addons LITERALLY CANNOT fucking turn off javascript
quantum is trash. I'll migrate to waterfox or pale moon.

Some of the most important addons I used are gone and never coming back.
I honestly think that Mozilla might have been bought by Google to gradually run it down in a discreet way.

Sure. ff 56 was slow, but removing web extensions was retarded.

>removing web extensions
*everything but web extensions

>shitty edgelord copy?

I stopped updating when it didn't allow vimperator anymore, before the new change actually.

It's dated about a month and it keeps giving me popups being extremely insecure.

Did any big firefox exploits show up recently or is this windows 10 style update or go fuck yourself kinda stuff?

vivaldi.com/
Thank me later.

I am because noscript is now literally a shittier version of it. I loved being able to right click handle stuff in noscript. The developer made it seem like it was going to a solid transition but it is gimped and ugly. Maybe it is a work in progress and also he was not given much time so I can't give any shit. Fucking Mozilla.