Apple Not Only Sucks, but Proven to be Racist

Apple Proven to be Racist. Read and weep you pretentious cucks.

iPhone is the white man's phone. Android is the poor man's phone.

It's because brownies can't afford an iPhone unless they steal them. Good business sense to not place stores with thousand dollar products in a brown area where they'll be broken into when a police officer puts down a thug

I'm a pajeet and I have an iPhone. You won't even get invited by qts to their shitting sheets with green bubbles.

People are going to try to spin it to be racist and not a simple fact that
>correlation is not causation

It's far more likely that Apple is just picking affluent places and these places happen to be white. Apple's store placement reflects society.
I mean why would you out a tech store in the fuckin hood?

No shit. But in today society thats racist if we using the same standard.

This

Only white people have money, apple wants to make money.
Facts aren't racist, and I'm increasingly sick of literal retards trying to tell me otherwise.

FACTS ARE NOT RACIST.
Shitty neighborhoods are mostly full of minorities and they DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY.

wtf I love apple now!

Wtf I love Apple now.

I wonder if the author of the article is aware that 90% of USA is white

WTF I love racism now!

>apple wants to maintain high status, luxury image
>put stores in affluent areas rather than inner city shitholes
>affluent areas happen to be majority white
sounds racist as fuck to me, boycott apple

>stores
u srs? Black people just steal them.

>90% of USA is white

Hate to break it to you, but how about you look up the actual numbers.

>53%

BREAKING NEWS: New research has shown expensive tech companies only open stores where potential customers can afford their products.

More at 11

I think your time machine from the 1880s malfunctioned somewhere along the line.

I would seriously suggest you go back for your own sake.

It's almost like Apple is the new face of the Alt-Right.
Really activates my almonds.

>46% and decreasing fast

Well since 1965 at least when the Hart-Cellar act opened the USA's proverbial doors to all sorts of non-white immigrants.

We've been letting in assloads of immigrants recently, and that's just legal immigrants, nevermind the illegal aliens

>White people have statically more money and their environment is much more healthy than Getto Jamal, therefore putting a store on a place that will be more profitable than a shitthole is inherently racist.

You pretend to be smarter and more intelligent than SJW but apply the same thinking and conduct our self like them making it very ironic, go back to Sup Forums with your flawed logic and stay there.

You really should set it back to just Canada and Europe again.

Hell keep the current levels and maybe you'll fix your demographics.

Up-date:
Through some investagating CHN4 news has also found out that they care about, what they call, "loss prevention". Which leads to building their stores in places with lower burglary, looting, and other crime stats.
We'll continue to update as more, should be obvious, information comes to light.

And this will stop people from claiming it's racist how?

Although on the other hand it's Apple, they're good goys (or more precisely, not goys at all), so maybe in this case logic and reason will suddenly prevail over emotional accusations of -ism

Yeah that would be ideal, or just cut immigration to a trickle, but big business is against the idea for obvious reasons

I wonder what the reason could be?

I'll bet BMW puts more of their dealerships in white zip codes. As does Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Microsoft, Barnes & Noble, etc. Yet, there aren't any articles decrying their racism. Why is tech the whipping boy all of a sudden? Is it because people that work there are easier to bully for gibs?

Yes, MS is tech. Point still stands.

If tech needs diversity in hiring, why shouldnt it need diversity in where their stores are located?

This pretty much proves that white people are superior than other races kek

Why would they put stores in places with high crime rates, aka where most niggers live?

Those niggers don't even buy shit anyway they come to the store and look around then leave.

If they put their stores in black areas, niggers would ruin them just like they ruin public transportation.

Your first statement is begging the question. The second is a non sequitur to the first. Stores need to make money so you put them in areas that have money. Any company that makes their retail locations contingent on "diversity" won't be in business for long. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple's competitors weren't behind this article.

Immigration is actually good for the country if well managed. Canada has an income requirement and it seems to work fairly well.

> Be expensive brand selling expensive luxury products
> Choose to put your stores full of expensive items in areas with low crime rates
> Surprise - These low-crime areas are primarily white people
> People decide to cry racism

Seriously they should round up every single person who cry racism on this, give them an iPhone X and tell them they can keep it if they complete a walk around an ooga booga neighborhood.

I can guarantee you that none of those people (those that survive) will ever use the word "Racism" again for as long as they live.

>If tech needs diversity in hiring
What?

>put stores in places where products will actually sell instead of the ghetto where the store will just get broken into every night

>apple is forced to open stores in the ghetto to prove they're not racist
>cheap apple products still in the box flood the market
>Sup Forums can finally stop being sour grapes

>proven to be racist
You proved a correlation between two events, you didn't prove a cause. "Apple sets more stores WHERE white people live" is not the same as "Apple sets more stores where white people live BECAUSE white people live there".

tl;dr: l2logic.