>>63505973

If they keep the headphone jack and the flat sided design instead of that retarded rounded shit that made me hate almost every phone so far, this might actually end up being my first iPhone.

But given Apple's track record so far, they will probably find a way to fuck it up.

>same look but with rounded edges, basically just the same blanks running through a different CNC process so they can sell the same shit with a new flavor
>iPhone 8 color options
>no headphone jack
>improved screen, IPS LCD equal to the iPhone 8
>640 x 1136 pixels
>static homebutton
>Force touch gimmick
>600$

I present to you, the iPhone 8SE
Calling it now, screenshot this

If they keep it EXACTLY the same (including headphone jack), and simply update the internals and enlarge the battery, this will be my next phone for sure.

t. current SE owner.

More manlet phones are always good

Doesn't the iPhone X drop "force touch"? Seems like a deprecated feature.

The "slightly larger battery" has me worried, since that could mean they made space by removing the headphone. Surely they realize that feature alone is why many choose the SE (and don't abandon Apple entirely)

>Doesn't the iPhone X drop "force touch"? Seems like a deprecated feature.

No, apparently it still has it but it was software-disabled after the release, the software devs probably fucked up.

>since that could mean they made space by removing the headphone

You don't really expect the new iPhone SE to have a headphone jack, do you? It won't have one, never fucking ever, just the shitty adaptor with the incredibly shitty internal DAC included. Buy airpods goy.

I think there's still hope. The SE is targeting a price point where people aren't likely to also drop $250 on AirPods!

Fuck I just bought an iPhone 7. Comes in in about 5 days and I'm stuck with it for 30 months. Do you think I can return it to my provider?

Don't be naive. It won't happen. They already have ''solved'' this and nomies eat it up.

As a normie, i don't eat this up at all.

If Apple fucks this up what's the closest Android alternative? Xperia?

You can't be a full blown normie and browse Sup Forums.
You're already too deep down the rabbit hole.

Learn to differentiate between hipsters and normies.

The gooks got us covered senpai

That already looks fucking hideous

> A compact version of the S9+

Galaxy phones are horrifically overpriced with gimmicky features, the opposite of what the SE is.

>poorfag iphone
T-THANK YOU BASTE APPLEL

4" edge-to-edge would be TINY, which is good, but could also be really hard to use with no bezels (nowhere to grip).

I've used an S4 mini since it came out and it's never let me down.

They're made with poo in loo in mind.

>Force touch gimmick

t. neet

it's fucking amazing when you're dealing with a fuckton of emails

> Buy iPhone SE2
> Get OS updates for 5 years

> Buy Galaxy S9 Mini
> Get OS upgrades for maybe 1 year

The gooks don't give a shit unless we pay them jewgold every year.

>> Buy iPhone SE2
>> Get OS updates for 5 years

>battery life reduced by 20% with each update.

Not OP but still running iphone6 and the battery still lasts a day.

There's absolute no defence for Samsung and every Android providers complete shit update model.

>> Buy iPhone SE2
>> Becomes useless brick after 1 year of lagOS """"""""""updates""""""""""""""""""""""

I agree.

Just saying that both the chinks and apple are jews.

>A10
What were they thinking? Are they THAT retarded?

If they add optical image stabilization, newest touch IDlatest specs, and 3D touch I might buy. I'm tired of running cuckgle shit tier spyware with chink hardware just because I can't pay +$700.

I would definitely buy this but there is almost no chance they will keep the headphone jack.

Would be nice if they made it dual SIM.

DON'T SHIT ON THE LAST GOOD IPHONE
REEEEEEEEE

And I'm sure people have decade old Nokia's that have never let them down. This doesn't really mean anything in this context.

The SE doesn't need updating yet so why bother?

Just make sure iOS keeps running smoothly on it and people will keep buying it. Battery life is good, camera is good, design is good, etc etc.

battery on ios 11 or 11.1 is not good

Pretty much, but there's something wrong-feeling, from a consumer pov, about replacing a 2-3 year old phone with the same model.

It will have a notch

> when you're dealing with a fuckton of emails
... On a phone.
Set up your filters.

Why are you out of date?

>iPhone SE design
>iPhone X screen

The perfect looking phone. It'll never happen.

iPhone SEX? Is that what you're hoping for?

Fuck off notchboy

please just update internals

this
they better add 3d touch and make this a legitimate flagship instead of he “lower end” device

it's funny because it's true

SE design with edge to edge display would literally be the perfect phone