Regardless of your option on net neutrality...

Regardless of your option on net neutrality, there's nothing that you or I can do about it and it's 100% going to get repealed no matter what we or pleddit do anyway. So we might as well sit back and enjoy reddit/libcucks going up in flames. In the end, these liberal tears are going to be worth it. Reminds me of when SHE lost. At least Trump can still give us that. So don't worry so much about it and enjoy the tears.

NICE

I just want to see reddit burn.

if 'internet as a utility' is repealed, then i will be putting signs in every person's lawn for whoever has the best chance of replacing my local senators and legislators. i'm from the south, so it's just a bunch of dumb fucking republicans who cater to the highest bidder

And you can! Just purchase our internet package plan #2, and you'll enjoy reddit and facebook from the safety of our walled garden!

Fuck off reddit shill

>mfw getting fucked in the ass by nearly oligarchical conglomerates is worth it 2bh

reddit will be fine. they have a massive userbase that's willing to give each other fake gold for real money. if reddit wants to negotiate with ISPs and offer to pay to get out of the low bandwidth ghetto, they both have the organizational means and the financial resources to do it.

Sup Forums is dead, though. the administrative staff isn't in a position to negotiate with ISPs, nor do they have the money for it, and ISPs will let you pay to access Sup Forums at reasonable speeds if you're willing to have "Sup Forums ........................ $3.99/mo" on your billing statement. which sane people won't.

given enough time with Sup Forums loading at a snail's pace, people will slowly drift to reddit or some place that has successfully negotiated for better treatment. yes, it'll be garbage, but nobody's interested in their pages all taking several seconds to load.

Whoah! Easy, fuckface, you're the one who said you wanted to see reddit.

come on, don't act like a retard. he said he wanted to see it burn. your interpretation is like someone saying "i'd like to watch that man die" and you going "aw that's sweet, so you'd still like to see him!"

if you're this agitated, go for a walk or something.

>reddit spacing
How much is soros paying you fags to post your commie bullshit on this chinese cartoon website?

splitting paragraphs with a newline is the standard for markdown and virtually every other plaintext norm. the fact that you think it's called "reddit spacing" is really troubling, like someone seeing # on a phone and calling it a hashtag.

but it really says more about you than anyone else.

fuck off reddit cuck

Says the right wing shill

The only thing that could make liberals sadder is if you killed yourself.

What will happen is that AT&T, Verizon etc will shit up the internet so much, google will be able to convince the cities to let em in, and in 10 years, google will be the only choice in town.

When did Sup Forums start supporting street shitters? Especially on this board? Fuck that curry-nog.

Because the curry-nog is pro-Trump.

Sup Forums is trying to reconcile their cognitive dissonance over daddy fucking them over, just leave them to it

I don't fucking get why people are freaking the fuck out about going back to internet regulation 2014. You'd think they were preventing Ragnarok or Apocalypse!

I know right

Just sayin', I'd never go there.