Facebook

Is there any way to get access to someones facebook messages (to hack that fb account) without them noticing? Without facebook sending them these verification and "is this you" things and etc? The person under question isn't very stupid tecnology wise, so i guess the account is well protected. I just need one time access. If you're sure you could do this, email me at [email protected]. You will be rewarded.

Steal their phone

shes cheating on you get over it while you can.

the phone has also access by fingerpint or password and that is very hard to organize overall

Give backstory first

Just ride the login session, duh

Sure there is. It's pretty easy, too. You just have to know her password.

Take the pc then

Then is there a way to get the password somehow? And i think you can check where and when you have logged in to facebook, so the person can still find out like that?

sent ;)

It's not a "she" and it's not a cheating story. It's more important than some love drama. Just really important information i have to know but won't use against anyone or even tell anyone about this. It's about safety. That's all i can say.

Contact the police sweetie.

this
in my experience it´s not worth the effort, in the end you will find she is a whore and you will regret seeing those messages, get over her, find another girl.

I tracked your IP address and contacted the authorities to keep an eye on you.

That is not necessery, i'm not in any tanger that i know of currently.
There are just some things i want to be sure of and things i want to check to set my mind at ease.

happened to me too. get over it
/thread

forget user, she likes black huge cocks

So she's cheating on you

>Is there any way to get access to someones facebook messages (to hack that fb account) without them noticing?

Yes, it's called "work at Facebook". Luring people to post the personal details of their lives and then spying on it for personal gain is literally their business model.

Go back to HackForums you lame little beta faggot.

Two things user
1.) the nudes arn't worth it, and once you've seen once you've actually seen them all. They are boring as piss, maybe try getting in their actual pants

OR
2.) Nigger just leave if you're so damn paranoid about it and need to post on a fucking /chinkshit/ board

Give us some proper backstory and I'll help you.

i may or may not be able to turn off a fb account's 2fa for "testing" reasons

/thread

holy shit how old are you, 12?

contact Facebook with request to purchase some tracking data of given person, shell out some sheckles and be highest bidder

Sup Forums is not your personal army, cuck.