Ajit Pai

>Ajit Pai
>Pai Ajit
>Pajit?
>PAJIT!!!

mfw a literal Pajit wants to destroy the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

verizon.com/about/news/net-neutrality-path-forward
static.techspot.com/news/71865-congressmen-demand-investigation-fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-sinclair.html
abcnews.go.com/Technology/fcc-stonewalling-probe-massive-scheme-involving-fake-net/story?id=51332865
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_carrier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off commie

fuck off nazi

When did curry niggers come into vogue on my oriental tech forum?

what's wrong with handing over complete control of the internet corporations?

>agree with ajit's view of the free market
>"xD you must be a nazi if you like the free market"
your parents made a mistake lad

>op
>po
>fgot?
>faggot

>corporations control all industries in the free market
>households own all the stock in corporations
you need to read some economics books lad

Piss off Russian. We're wise to your propaganda.

Just look at who hired him.

>disagree with pajit's view of a dystopian internet
>S-STUPID COMMIE

>call guy commie
>gets offended by a reply calling him a nazi
You had it coming really.
He could make the same response you make. You'd both be looking silly.

>muh leftist echo chamber told me Verizon is literally hitler

verizon.com/about/news/net-neutrality-path-forward

>No Blocking
>No Throttling
>No Paid Prioritization

Only literal leftist echo chamber retards would support net neutrality.

>"let me in, I wont eat you"
>says the wolf to the sheeps

The whole NN thing started because Netflix didn't want to pay their bandwidth bills so they decided to chimp out in the media.

>parroting Netflix' corporate lies like a good goyim

>gets mad at being called nazi for advocating something that isn't necessarily nazi
>immediately after calling someone a commie for advocating something that isn't necessarily commie
Hypocrite.

>verizon
>vefuckingrizon
Kek, you can't be this retarded

>STOP USING STREAMING SERVICES!!! THEY HURT MUH ISP'S FEELINGS

Fuck off Russian commie.

Netflix will be replaced by your ISPs own streaming service.
Choose from a wide variety of Simpsons season 1 reruns and North Korean nature documentaries. Only $115 per month.

not an argument

>I don't know what peering agreements are and I'm from reddit.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

>everyone that supports NN is from reddit

I don't know, man. Xfinity has ALL the hottest shit!

Well you don't have a fucking clue what peering agreements are, and you're parroting Netflix's corporate lies like a tech retard and a redditor.

Fuck off dumb Nazi

Fuck you're a dumb cunt

the easiest way to get Sup Forums against something is to say reddit likes it

Reddit or Sup Forums we're all getting fucked, agreed there.

But that makes no sense.
Most of the Sup Forumsacks came from t_d which composes most of the anons fellating trump's personal poo in loo.

I feel like I've seen this exact thread two years ago

Nah this is purely Sup Forums. We've managed to put our differences aside and team up with reddit and even fucking tumblr before for shit like SOPA. Only Sup Forums is apparently retarded and suicidal enough to not be willing to band together temporarily with people they despise to fight off a greater threat. They'd rather see us all die in hellfire before admitting they might be wrong about something.

>ISPs are a natural monopoly that profit maximizes in a manner that creates a DWL.
>I do not work for an ISP.
your turn to read lad.

>We
>Our

anyone who is pro NN is most likely a low IQ. If your using that much bandwidth, your IQ is likely at a lower level than someone using less bandwidth.

How will this in any way open up the market? My area will still have only 2 isps.

BASED Pajeet cutting amerimutts off the internet
BASED
A
S
E
D

it will open the market up for another isp to move in. More profit brings in more competition, and in the long run you benefit with lower rates as more isps compete and as they tailor services to you

>its a fact that households own all stock of corporations
>dont need to work for a company to own stock
>no such thing as a natural monopoly for a luxury good, only possible for staples
people like you really need to read more books lad (although i suspect it will be a waste of time for you since youre low IQ)

static.techspot.com/news/71865-congressmen-demand-investigation-fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-sinclair.html

Natural monopoly is defined as having such a high fixed cost, compared to variable its near impossible for a new competitors to join. Nothing to do with staples. A luxury good is something that demand for increases proportionately for with income, which isnt even true of internet. And if stock was distributed equally for ISPs amongst all it's consumers theyd be against all the ISPs Cournot model profit maximizing behaviour because the DWL implies loses to consumer surplus are greater than gains to producer surplus. Let alone the fact that not every cent of additional profit is turned into dividends payments. If you are going to make the everyone is a producer and a consumer argument, at least argue for maximizing efficiency rather than just PS.

>A luxury good is something that demand for increases proportionately for with income, which isnt even true of internet..
meant disproportionately.

>Netflix's corporate lies
(You)

Hey this is Verizon, check your bank account

if pajit succeeding will mean less burgertards on Sup Forums im all up for it
fuck america

Except ISPs routinely use lobbying and litigation to stop competition from forming. 48% of Americans have access to only one provider. We are to believe that repealing net neutrality would magically introduce competition into the market, but it does nothing to address the climate of the industry which causes regional monopolies to form in the first place.

Repealing net neutrality will only solidify the status quo where telecommunications conglomerates don’t have to compete, which is why they’re all very much for it. If this was going to threaten their dominance and introduce competition then they wouldn’t be shilling for it so hard.

NN isnt about you.

Daily reminder Pajeet was nominated by Trump. Trump voters literally killed the internet.

DOES HE NOT JUST LOOK A PARTICULARLY TRUSTWURTHY PAJEET? EH? EH? IM GLAD HES IN CHARGE. PAJEET LOOKS OUT FOR US, THE CONSUMER. GAWD BLESS PAJEET.

>Natural monopoly is defined as having such a high fixed cost, compared to variable its near impossible for a new competitors to join
wrong. thats a cause of a natural monopoly, but not the definition. definition is any case where a single supplier occurs due to non anti-competitive practices

>A luxury good is something that demand for increases proportionately for with income
you fucked up this definition too. fuck lad you must have botched your basic econ class. luxury goods don't necessarily have to have a 1-to-1 relationship with income.

>And if stock was distributed equally for ISPs amongst all it's consumers
yeah, you dont know what a household is. no point in trying to educate you

>DWL implies loses to consumer surplus are greater than gains to producer surplus
sad once again, since DWL can result in both lower CS and PS. it doesnt need to be a case of one takes from the other

>at least argue for maximizing efficiency rather than just PS.
i do argue for this. hence why I am anti NN. Heavy bandwidth users act as an effective tax on lower usage users, resulting in DWL. removing NN will reduce DWL as the free subsidy is removed

tl;dr
>user takes a basic econ class, gets a C in the class, fails to understand the underlying core principles, and then tries to win an argument by using as many buzzwords as possible, horribly flopping in the process, but the user isnt smart enough to realize he is BTFO so will walk away from the argument being further emboldened by his incorrect beliefs

>It won't happen
Now I see why you don't care if you lose access to a search engine, you don't even take 10 seconds to even search up shit

abcnews.go.com/Technology/fcc-stonewalling-probe-massive-scheme-involving-fake-net/story?id=51332865
*Inhales*

>i pay less while reddit users pay more
wtf I love NN now

>posts a fake pic
>thinks he can tell other people to "search" shit

>89.99 a month
That's actually LESS than I pay now.
Your nightmare scenario is cheaper than my actual bill for 150Mbps internet.

>you fucked up this definition too. fucklad you must have botched your basic econ class. luxury goods don't necessarily have to have a 1-to-1 relationship with income.
no its actually >1 I corrected my typo here
either way your wrong.

>yeah, you dont know what a household is. no point in trying to educate you
what?
>sad once again, since DWL can result in both lower CS and PS. it doesnt need to be a case of one takes from the other
Well no fucking shit. Except ISPS more or less operate on as a Cournot oligopoly. Imperfect competition implies CS is sacrificed in capturing PS. Do I need to show you the optimization equation?

>i do argue for this. hence why I am anti NN. Heavy bandwidth users act as an effective tax on lower usage users, resulting in DWL. removing NN will reduce DWL as the free subsidy is removed.
What? Heavy bandwidth users dont hurt anybody. Under perfect competition everyone would be using High speed internet because the marginal cost is so low. However firms maximize profit by selling less high speed internet at higher prices. Thus pricing people willing to pay above MC out of the high-speed internet market out and creating DWL. as trades beneficial to both the ISP and consumer are not taking place. However the ISP can not lower price for that one sinhle consumer and so makes more money not lowering the price. You could argue that getting rid of NN would allow a two part tariff where they could price the High speed bandwidth at MC, and instead capture CS by charging more for say netflix so everyone pays exactly at their willingnes to pay. removing dwl. But you clearly arent arguing this.
Anyway Im glad you got an A in 103, but you really ahould have taken some more classes before trying to act smart online. I know Calc I seemed to hard for you but I believe you could do it!

I'm a not going to argue with a moron. Try reading your econ book again

>Sup Forumstard thinks that the free market is a oligopoly

Yes yes, good citizen, you have to defend the wise decisions that we make at the government.

I meant Average cost, im tired. not that it matters.
What's a monopolies profit maximizing function and restraint to optimize against?

I think Sir maybe confused the 'Ultimate Internet' package for one which additionally contains the Sup Forums.org service. That ones called the 'Canadian Package'

Once again, not going to argue with a moron. I'm right and your wrong

kek, thats what I thought.

>If your
>accuses others of having low IQ
Why are trumpcucks such insufferable retards? Thanks for fucking up the internet for the rest of us, you mouth-breathing apes. Hope you suffer for your ignorance.

yes goy, stand side by side with the likes of jewbook and jewgle.

you contribute literally nothing here other than BS, what a surprise it is you are a Comcast fan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_carrier
Educate yourself, imbecile. You are an embarrassment to not only yourself, but all of humanity. It might be easy to pity you if only your own stupidity wasn't a detriment to us all.

I don't need most of those. I just saved $50. Get out of my wallet jew!

>Paying to use the internet when you already pay for wifi
They can't let this happen,right? Literally no one supports this. This is EA tier retardation. Will we ever get net neutrality back?

wouldn't ISPs abusing this make it easier for competitors to actually flourish within the market?

>mfw a literal Pajit wants to destroy the internet

And don't forget that he is hired and paid for it by muh Trump with loud lauding from Sup Forums.

I wouldn't expect that here.

>letting ISPs decide which web content you are allowed to have access to
>getting butthosed when (((they))) decide those "antisemitic", "subversive", "threatening" websites won't be provided for any longer
>thinks alex jones will lay down cable wire so you can pisspost on your favorite (((altright))) forum
My sides.

>internet providers
>free market
?????????

Someone didn't see what happened to The Daily Stormer. Those faggots got got.

>verizon throttles Internet and blocks competitors dozens of times
>sues FCC in 2014 so they can keep being kikes
>has fought tooth and nail to get rid of it
>Pai worked for Verizon and his interests line up directly with theirs

>"Hey guys we won't do the thing we've done in the past and worked so hard to keep doing, we promise!"

What am I even supposed to do? Because I doubt anyone is going to listen to a fuckwad like me and my opinion on this subject in regards to if it goes through or not.

ayo hol up

so can I just use a VPN in the event any ISP goes full retard and starts charging to visit "premium" sites?

Vote.

This shit isn't set , we need a blue wave and come 2021 it can all be reversed.

>Only Sup Forums is apparently retarded and suicidal enough
That's the_donald you're talking about. They are really, really stupid and can't think for themselves. It's like arguing with a child.

Ugh, does that mean I have to study every fucking local politician? It doesn't even matter because I'm in fucking Redder Than Raw Steak Texas.

>meanwhile at ISP HQ..
>many users are getting VPN's, we can't monitor their traffic boss, what are we supposed to do ?
>Slow it all down

The problem is that the ISP market is an oligopoly due to the infrastructure needed. It's really expensive laying down all the wire, plus to handle localization. Honestly, it would make more sense for ISPs to be utilities like Telephones.

yea because the unregulated free market has ALWAYS put the consumer first

It should, but it won't. It will become the standard, like television. This is what freemarketfags fail to accept. It's no longer about a market supplying the demand for goods and services, it's about creating the need for one.

He posts on Sup Forums, right?