/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

oppaiti.me/battleforthenet
theverge.com/2017/11/22/16691794/net-neutrality-fcc-ajit-pai-comcast-block-bittorrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for anime suck

What to grab with the 52 birthday tokens?

Music you like.

Why aren't you LEGEND on ANIMEBYTES??????????

Which site? I don't have any tokens on RED

First for BClaude is based.

RED, Logged in and I have 52 with a message about 1 token for every week the site has been online

No benefits

btn recruitment still up? almost hd-pro

pls waffles dot chuh invitie sirs !!

would plow

>tfw all out of complex anime to watch
>tfw not on the KG

>undisclosed perks

which are garbage

>Oppatime statement on net neutrality
oppaiti.me/battleforthenet

yessir but it requires 6 months
which are?

useless. trust me. it's not worth it. save yourself.

Tell us

Is SoupWhale a honeypot?

It's been full for years tho

Fuck off weeaboo!

>finally upload my 500th torrent
>mere minutes later receive forum link in what inbox
>check it out
>introduce myself in the Introductions thread
>fellow Legends complimenting left and right
>receive mystery e-mail "sorry there might be a small delay. :)"
>huh? respond "delay for what?"
>receive reply "patience. :)"
>two days later a knock at my door
>some man in suit is holding a note and hands it to me
>the note consists of simply one word: "Fillmore"
>the fuck?
>Suited man motions me to a limousine
>I get in the limo and on the drive my life flashes before my eyes
>The limo finally arrives at its destination
>It's a massive mansion
>I step up to a front gate where a different man in a suit greets me
>He asks me for the password
>Password? What the fuck?
>Remember that note
>"Uh... Fillmore?"
>he tells me 'Very good, sir.' and leads me into the mansion
>I am immediately greeted by the sight of the largest group of the most beautiful women and men I have ever seen
>A manlet in royal garb steps up to me and speaks, 'Welcome, new Legend. Please pick from any and as many as you want.' he gestures to the aforementioned gorgeous people
>I look bewildered and confused
>He whispers in my ear, 'Come on. I'm sure you can use the practice. After all, you wouldn't want to be the one person who doesn't know what he's doing at tomorrow's weekly orgy.'
>Hours later I am completely worn out from the best orgasms of my life and there's not a single person in the room that haven't fucked, sucked or been fucked or sucked by.
>As I step outside there's a helicopter
>The pilot comes up to me. 'Sir, your new $50 million dollar home in Manhattan is waiting for you. And let me just say, it is an honor to be able to fly a Legend like yourself.'

man i dont want to leave home. cant i just get nachos or something

fucking christ i need to get on btn i'm so sick of mtvs shit. every time a new episode of a tv show comes out something fucks up with the site or the announce bot. fucking joke

fuck off we're full

kek, how much would you pay?
because I can invite you buddy

5 rupees

HOLY SHIT user, HERE IS YOUR BLOODY INVITATION
FUCKING SENT, DAMN

wtf is this shit i wanted broadcasthenet not bollywoodthenet

STFU, you wouldn't be recruiting if you truly were.

that sucks

>having tracker
>not for the internals
edgy bastards using the private sphere to download stuff that is on TBP the same hour

>get on PTP
>download XviD AVIs of capekino
>get on BTN
>download latest HorribleSubs anime releases

On what tracker?

oppaitime

what the fuck happened

3 neutral leech tokens on RED!!

Watch Bokurano

literally me
unironically
fight me

Already seen. Manga was better. Narutaru was better.

>get on hdts
>kralimarko
>get on shd
>edgy aussie shows that die after 2 snatches
some specific things only happen in specific places

Lies

Why do remux release groups exist?

I understand with encoding, because it is very subjective at times. But really how much skill do you need to make a remux?

Everybody wants that big e-peen

It's definitely simpler than encoding but believe it or not you can fuck up a remux

according to Rukia's fuckups, a lot.

shit op

t. numale soyboy cuck

i am coming

considering i've seen remuxes with missing subtitle/audio/chapter tracks, at least some
pressing go in makemkv is enough though, you have to go out of your way to fuck up a remux

How?

Full >>> Encode >>> Remux

Greasy skin aside what the fuck is wrong with his nose? It looks like a strawberry. I see this on other people too what are those dimples

idk but i have it too :(

>There's more to making good remuxes than just pumping it through mkvmerge. Ideally, a remux contains the BD's chapters and has them named. It should also include the right amount of subtitles, both in PGS and properly OCR'ed SRT. Especially the latter is a lot of work and error-prone. Setting the proper metadata for the various streams (languages, names) is also a sign of quality, e.g. that you know that stream #3 is the commentary stream with actors x and y. Not just that it's Dolby Digital 2.0 256k or something. In addition, sometimes remuxes can cripple the mkv, making seeking hard or impossible. This can happen if they modify the metadata after remuxing using certain mkv tools. Also, sometimes gaps or overlaps in streams have to be fixed. If you use tsMuxer, this won't happen

as far as i'm concerned, metadata not on the original disc, and ocr'd pgs subs are additions which aren't necessary for a remux

USA country ban when?
theverge.com/2017/11/22/16691794/net-neutrality-fcc-ajit-pai-comcast-block-bittorrent

>mfw I can't find a 1080p version of the latest Mr Robot episode on public trackers
>being a Tracklet
why live

/marking/ attempt - live edition!

All I want to know is what really happens when you become an elite torrent master.

Get busy climbing or get busy sucking
*unzips dick*

Years of acne

Hey on ggn coins per hour pool, is it the user take per hour? I wanna up my stats.

So for example, something with 5.2 coins user pool, will this return me 5 coins per hour seed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no

No, that's why it's called a 'pool'. That amount is divided between everybody. The longer you seed though, the more of that pool you're entitled to.

Just download all the freeleech on site and permaseed; you'll have more than you know what to do with.

Thanks. Right now im just building a bucket list of stuff to seed, listing oldsst to newest. Attempting to find torrents that are 5 to 7 years old with a small seed pool.

And im thinking to burn a 24 hour freeleech that gimps my download stats.

Im the lowest level, with 60GB NEW uploads and 200MB total down.

Feels like the reward system doesnt recognize scene propers.

Infact and incorrectly labelled incpmplete but working gamepack from 4 years ago, is worth more than the full complete scene proper uploaded "today", that is untrumpable.

So im fixing incompletes with perfect archives and earning jack shit rite now even when my ups trump everything literally. ( I check before upload )

lmao you are playing the game wrong
autodl new releases for buffer if you have a good connection or permaseed neutral leech packs for 12 share score (and thus freeleech) if you want to go that route

also,
>reddit spacing faggot

Hope there is a tracker that rewards scene propers some day. Otherwise im fucking off back to ftp. Thought that was the point of archive purity.

Also im phone posting, and I dont use reddit but thanks for the meme throw back, always good to return back to existing memes, thats what makes memes classic.

>getting this defensive
100% reddiTrash

You can if you want to user, but there's not much point in wasting your time playing to seed pool sizes or even to upload as the other guy suggested. Simply grabbing all the freeleech and permanently idling in IRC will give you enough gold per hour to buy several gb worth of upload in the item shop every day.

Just rebuking your delusion. Like reality check, but realised you aren't in reality, and you dip in and out of imagination, so, enjoy claiming to know the habits of strangers with your third eye and magical powers you have.

Thankyou user for being a cool guy.

Appreciate your level headed and well grounded words.

Respect.

wow, do you watch rick and morty too?

nigger, why are you spoonfeeding this literal retard? Both of you need to fuck off of my board. I remember when "lurk moar" wasn't a meme, but legit advice given out to newfags

Dont even know the show. Is it american? Wanna tell me everything you know about it so well, and share with the class? I'd love to hear.

What top sites are you on btw? Initials will do. You are on top sites rite?

Do you know who irata is?

When's FL on AB?

I can't look at that picture anymore. Every time it shows up on a page I'm browsing I'm certain I'm looking at a gangrenous vagina.

Please don't make an OP with that pic again. Thank you.

/hiding thread

We all gotta start somewhere, and frankly you're really not acting any more maturely than he is.

>I'm on top sites and literally cannot figure out how to game ggn
imagine being this fucking retarded

the point is people need to learn to learn, not be spoonfed. lurking would have taught him more than enough but sadly the community of Sup Forums has been completely fucking destroyed by faggots like you and that curry nigger you were spoonfeeding. this place used to actually call out newfags to maintain the culture

right now

>community of Sup Forums
First day?

>implying Sup Forums hasn't changed over the past decade
>implying I haven't been shitposting on Sup Forums longer than you've been alive

>he could not answer the questions
>he doesnt know who irata is
>nobody in the scene knows him

Seems you have hit the ceiling of your world and cant believe you dont have topsite axx being as cool as you are.

Sorry for your loss.

See you in the preeeeeee s, you will never have any connection to. Stay gimped.

I was upping to help.archivers, will just keep to myself, better.

To rustle your jimmies.

>muh board culture
>reee curry nigger faggot newfag
You should probably find other things to be this upset about, user, jeez~

Anime sucks friend!

I miss liquid television on mtv

Elite Torrent Master invite thread has different rules than other invite threads. You can just ask to be invited to any tracker you want.

Your dumb it's on AHD PU forum.

>being un/pure/
disgusting, user

What did he mean by this?

*starts an ancient indian cannibal piss ritual to resurrect Naoko*

I’m thankful user made me laff

its fucking ridiculous. you can cross seed scene releases to all the big scene trackers but some idiot messes up the nfo or something on ggn or it includes some "downloaded from public tracker x" file. worthless

For a leak im relaxed. But I wrongly thought cleaning up you got something. I ul ine proper 30GB image. Finally the proper. earning 0.00000 coin per hour. And the trump was earning 14 coins. It felt bad.