Why do people here constantly shit on Microsoft for adding ads to Windows 10 but defend and even shill Google for...

Why do people here constantly shit on Microsoft for adding ads to Windows 10 but defend and even shill Google for advertising Chrome, Google services and Youtube everywhere? Today I just received a popup to rate the "Youtube experience," literally the exact same thing that people complained about Windows 10. (Notifications to rate various Windows features, recommendations to a friend, etc.) It seems like Google can do no wrong on Sup Forums, people constantly shill Chrome and Chromium here despite bundling Chrome with numerous popular program downloads and forcibly being the default browser on Android. (Along with Google Play Store being the default appstore)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sé_lo_que_hicisteis...
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums shilling google and google products
are you new

wrong sweetie

Pretty much every Firefox thread is full of people recommending Chrome or Chromium instead.

that's because firefox is shit, though.
Chrome is also shit, but better shit.

In addition, has it occurred to you that most of those firefox threads are (you) bait?
and the people responding are also baiting for that very same thing?

Honestly buddy Sup Forums is a baitfest. Do not take anything posted here serious

i'm not seeing any ads on my win10

>chrome
>higher cpu usage
>better shit
nope. sounds like worse shit to me

Why does this webm arouse me?

>firefox
>can't style the scrollbar

>chrome
>built in overlay scrollbar

what drug makes you do that

>Takes anything seriously from a firebait thread.
Lurk moar.

Bumping

Google is a terrifying monopoly and I do everything I can to avoid them and their products.

But the real question is what the FUCK is going on in that webm? At first I thought she was being "goofy" and talking while she had a mouth full of water but apparently it's drool? AND she has no idea it is happening?

I need some sauce for this stat.

The whole reason people "shill" Chromium is because it has all that shit stripped out you fucking moron.

OPERATING SYSTEM LEVEL ADS, CURRY NIGGER

>pay x amount of money for Win10
>along with all your data being collected and sold, you're now directly fed ads through the os about buttplugs because you r gey
>any attempt to disable those features will be undone by automatic updates unless you put in so much effort that it would be easier to just use something different
VS.
>go to x website
>never see shit because everyone uses an adblocker

probably not the only user either.

>Why do people here constantly shit on Microsoft for adding ads to Windows 10 but defend and even shill Google for advertising Chrome, Google services and Youtube everywhere?
They don't. You made that up by yourself, intentionally or not. People hate Google for pulling this shit as well. Because of this some people install Android without the Google Apps and use the f-droid store for their needs.

At least Android has an open source variant with many derivatives that can be installed without the Google crap. Can't say that about Windows.

Because Firefox became a disaster. My theme isn't supported anymore, half my addons stopped working and that piece of trash kept crashing like crazy even if you're not doing anything. I want something that fucking works and lets me get shit done, not constantly fucking breaking, Chrome is the best choice for now.

It's either Chrome or Opera (=Vivaldi) now buddy. Take your pic. Firefox is just a decoy red pill. IE is a decoy blue pill.

I miss that show

Not using open source fifth browser

>an operating system
>a userland application

You are retarded.

Does anyone know her name? Thanks in advance.

No I don't. Now you thanked me for no reason lmao.

That's what you get for preemptively thanking fag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sé_lo_que_hicisteis...

Probably different people. I personally don't support either. I'd say most of the hardcore Sup Forums browsers would agree. I wish I could say majority, but there are enough Windows users here by now that we may be outnumbered.

lmaoooo epic!1!!!! Include me in the screenshot, Reddit lmaooo

Thanks, man. Found her quickly with that.

>Patricia Conde is the programme's main presenter, appearing for the duration of the entire programme. She is accompanied by different co-presenters, each one of which heads their own section. She takes on a dizzy-blonde-with-psychotic-traits type role; for example: she claims it's normal to talk to puppets, she leaves the table with few or no excuses (this is actually a humorous way to go to the commercial break), she often hits her co-workers because "La Sexta's boss says that violence and sex raises audience figures, and I don't like you, so...". Patricia sometimes makes comments about how to kill people or how to hide a corpse.

What about android phones or chrome computers?

Google, Chrome, Youtube are free
W10 is not

same, and fuck Patricia was so hot. Had this cute/inocent look and character while being top model material at the same time.

If Chromium had ads on it everyone would shit on it just like they shit on W10

Not trying to pajeet.. but if you buy a phone ( its not free ) if you buy google os laptop or computer = not free. There is not a premium, you have bought google machine ads free. still I get ads and recomendations.

>Windows
paid product
>Google
free product
>Ubuntu amazon spyware
free product
>Android
free operating system on paid hardware. however, the phone manufacturer might customize the android version, so it's debatable whether Android is really free or not. Android specifically is kind of a gray area.

You see, I know it's hard for a 12 year old like yourself to understand this, but when you pay for something, you don't want to have ads in it. Because ads are only used in free products so they can still make money from it. Do you understand?

We'd probably think it's shit now. I don't dare watch it. Even though Patricia Conde is top tier.

>What is Android/ChromeOS

>Chrome or Chromium
There's a fuckton of difference between the two you mong.

i like google's botnet. it helps me keep everything sync'd.

becaue google fanboys are the worst OP

they are both shit and everyone defending them is an idiot or a shill

>chrome
>opera
>redpill
woah you are retarded

Android does not have operating system level ads. Try again sweety?