You don't know comfy till you have a 6+ inch screen, screen let's will NEVER understand what it means to be comfy

You don't know comfy till you have a 6+ inch screen, screen let's will NEVER understand what it means to be comfy.

Agree, anything under 6.2 is screenlet territory tbqh

Anything over 5.7 is autist tier

>not being able to carry your phone with one hand
WEW
E
W

But I have a 15.6" screen.

>being a fucking handlet who can't hold a 6 inch device
LMAO
M
A
O

On your phone? mega-autist tier, you must be look ridiculous when you hold it up to your ear.

Just use a small tablet
i see people in Korea and China doing it, sometimes even in Japan. it'll catch on like selfie sticks in the west soon enough.

sorry i meant to say "use"
you cannot use 6 inch device with one hand for hours, can you?

Maybe you can't handlet.

>not having separate phone and tablet

yeah sure, i bet you carry a 18 inch laptop just because it's "comfy" lmao

? That would be unwieldy my friend, I carry a 12.5 inch comfortbook. I bet you carry a 9 inch nu-top because your soyboy muscles and deformed malnourished hands can't handle a big boy device.

>>>/spg/

>Implying I don't have a 10.5 inch tablet and that 6.4 inch phone + 10.5 inch tab + 12.5 inch laptop isn't the GOD-tier combination of devices.

is 12.5 laptops are big now? it's literally the size of mini thinkpads, real man don't use any laptop less than 15 inch

I hate how the bezelless meme unfolded. Instead of using the lack of bezel to stuff bigger screens in 5.2 inch phone format we instead get phones the same size but with bigger screen. I just want a 5.5 inch bottom bezel with fingerprint scanner and NO top bezel at all.

5,5" is already pretty comfy, borderless 6" would be nice for my 5'9½" manlet hands

I just made the change from 5.5 to 6.4 and I'm never going back.

5.5 inch is master race, anything over that is trash, prove me wrong faggots, lanklets will not be responded to.

>5.5 inch bottom bezel
What

4 inch is the best.

dumb gay phoneposters

You don't need to complain about bezels if whole phone if bezel.

>not having a 17" screen as well as another 10" screen that pops out of the side

I prefer my 4.5" screen. It's got the area of a ~5.3" 16:9 screen if I remember my math correctly. Even my Q10's 3.1" screen is enough.

why are you putting mao on your screens

I won't lie, it looks comfy.

To indicate I'm using glorious chink phone

Passports look comfy

5.1 in master race reporting in

How is the experience using this phone I'm 2017?
Wanted to buy one like a year ago but ditched it because blackberry tries to kill off blackberry os

*in

>inches