I must choose between these 3 laptops. I'm a programmer (c++, Go, Python)

I must choose between these 3 laptops. I'm a programmer (c++, Go, Python)

elitebook

If you consider buying a macbook then go for it.

>Disco

good on you

Get the quad core unless you need to rely on the battery often.

I'm not buying. I'm being given one of these at the office

Will you be working at your desk a lot because a docking station like you get with the Elitebook is pretty comfy.

Performance wise I'd go for he Zbook (quad core).

Espero haber ayudado

I can get the dock for the Zbook if I spend 200 euros...

I wouldn't spend a dime for shit my employer should supply to me.

If this list is immutable and you spend most time at your desk I'd go for the Zbook. Performance would make me more happy then less hassle when moving my laptop.

I agree with you on the money side.
I'll probably choose the zbook. Just with an IDE and some docker images running I'm using more than 9GB of RAM

the first one
-more RAM and storage than the fagbook
-comes with a docking station

>I'm not buying. I'm being given one of these at the office
Why should I give a fuck? Can't you just compare this shit online instead of being a complete fuckwad by making a shitty rule breaking thread?

>HP anything
Why not just get a 2015 rMBP then upgrade the SSD?

You can't be seriously considering the MBP. OP needs to get actual work done.

macbook pro

don't get memed by apple haters

>Hurr macbooks bad for programming
If you're not tied to M$ technologies there's no reason to not consider a Macbook.

M$ is not they only reason not to buy a macbook, fa.m
Those HPs can actually give that quad core the beans because room exists for air to move.

Reasons why I say Macbook.

Iirc the SSD in Macbooks is good so it might make up for the lower other specs, if you don't need the RAM.

It's the only laptop that will runs all 3 OSes. MacOS is secure and won't fuck your shit with update prompts, if you need to leave it on for work or something.

>the SSD in Macbooks is good so it might make up for the lower other specs
Agree op should get the macbook.

So it's processing power that's the issue? If compiling the code is a hardware problem your software is likely dog shit.

I use a 2015 rMBP for programming and it's cooler and quieter than the Dell XPS machines we use here.

If the SSD is the only reason to get the macbook then why not get a fast SSD for one of the HPs? It's not like the MBP's SSD is magical or anything.

buy Thinkpad T440P instead

I'm not tied to msft. All our software runs on redhats.
Most of the team I work with uses 2014 MacBook pros with i7s and 16gb of RAM, so this 13" feels a bit underpowered

Im not buying anything. I have a beefy workstation at home

>Macbook has lower stats in every aspect than the other options
>"there's no reason to not consider it"
It's clearly worse than the others hardware wise. If OS needs to stay stock then Windows might not be comfortable but otherwise it could be changed to Linux.

hp elitebook

macbooks are overpriced and have worse specs

Procesador. I almost died laughing . Processsadorrr
Srsly elitebook. Or mac if you really like the os.

No one cares how many cocks you take up your ass on a daily basis.

>It's clearly worse than the others hardware wise
You mean apart from the build quality, the screen, the touchpad and the SSD?

if you're compiling huge c++ code bases I'd go for raw CPU power. otherwise I'd get the MacBook Pro.

La más moderna de la zbook puede tener hasta 64GB de RAM y dos ssd m2 que pueden ser aumentados por el usuario, es la más pesada,pero tiene la mejor ventilación, cuenta con puerto thunderbolt.

La elitebook es más ligera tiene un ssd decente, algo más de potencia no tiene thunderbolt.

Las dos tiene buen surtido de puertos.

La MacBook es la más portable, pero sus 8GB te serán una dificultad si trabajas con proyectos más grandes,la RAM no es actualizable, los puertos thunderbolt son buenos si cargas los adaptadores.

Zbook si quiere potencia
Elitebook intermedia
MacBook más ligera pero poca RAM.

Zbook but it would be better if you just bought a used thinkpad

Get the one that you like the keyboard on

Macbook. Sell it, and then buy a fully upgraded thinkpad w451, and take your GF to dinner with the left over cash.

>Python
Just use perl instead
>Go
Have syntacs different from C for no reason
>c++
Trip of ideote forced to be real

SOPA UMA DELICIA

Get the 840. I've got a G1, I love it

Puta madre

>even daring to mention build quality when it's the worst one there is

Elitebook or MacBook if you prefer Apple's OS.

Definitely G3, i7 is the dog of processors (dumb but reliable), 16GB RAM is useful for more complex processes, and 500GB SSD is good memory space.